A latest notification has been announced as NCCS Recruitment by the National Centre For Cell Science, Pune. As per NCCS Notification, Institute is going to hire eligible candidates for 59 vacancies Scientist/Technical Posts and others. Those candidates, who are seeking for the Pune Jobs, are advised to apply for NCCS Pune Recruitment. To apply for NCCS Recruitment 2017, candidates need to send application form before deadline as mentioned below.
Content of the page
|NCCS Vacancy Details||Selection process|
|Eligibility criteria||Way to fill Application Form|
|Salary Details||Postal Address|
|Official Notice Link||Last date to apply and other important dates and Official Link|
Candidates can grab nccs.res.in Recruitment, by sending the NCCS Application form through offline mode till 24.07.2017 on below mentioned address. After that, candidates who will be shortlisted, they will be called for interview round. Date and time of interview & other relevant information will be published soon, so candidates are advised to stay tuned with our portal for updates. Applying candidates can fetch the details of NCCS Recruitment 2017–2018, through this page that is created by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name Of the Post||Vacancies|
|Scientist & Technical Posts|
|Technical Officer ‘A’||02|
|Technician ‘B’ (Lab)||15|
|Technician ‘B’ (Computer)||01|
|Assistant Technician (I&M)||01|
|) Lab Helper (Lab)||04|
Contenders who want to apply against these vacancies should have the following qualifications as provided below:
- Consultant: Ph.D Degree in relevant subject
- Scientist ‘D’: 1st Class MTech/ MD/ MVSc/MPharm /MBiotech or Ph.D./corresponding degrees in other disciplines with original work as evidenced by patents or publications.
- Scientist ‘C’ Technical Officer ‘A:M.Sc. or equivalent
- Technician ‘C’ Technician ‘B’ (Lab): 12th Pass with science with two years full time Diploma in MLT
- Technician ‘B’ (Computer): Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Knowledge of basics of computer and various software’s Candidates having good typing speed
- Assistant Technician (I&M): ITI certificate in Electrician trade
- Lab Helper (Lab): 10th Pass
- Officer ‘C’: Graduate with P.G. Diploma in Management, recognized course/training in secretarial work or passed UPSC examination of Section Officers/Stenographer/Private Secretary/Stores Purchase Officer in the Pay Band No. 3 of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- or equivalent
- Officer ‘A’: Master Degree in any discipline with a strong communication skill. Knowledge of Computer Operation or Graduate with PG Diploma in Management and minimum 3 years’ experience in the Pay Band No. 2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- or equivalent and must have knowledge of Administration, Finance, Purchase & Stores
- Office Assistant: Graduate in any discipline (B.Com/BBA/BCA/BA/B.Sc) with computer knowledge
Find Out Latest: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age of the contenders applying for NCCS Vacancy must not be exceeding 30/40/50 years as per the requirement of the positions. Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category aspirants as per the rules of the National Centre for Cell Science.
NCCS monthly Salary Details:
|Name of the Positions||Salary|
|Consultant||Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Scientist ‘D’||Rs. 15600-39100 + 7600/- Grade Pay (TME 86,966 /-)|
|Scientist ‘C’||Rs. 15600-39100 + 6600/- Grade Pay (TME 75,927 /-)|
|Technical Officer ‘A||Rs. 60,000/- per month with 5% increase per annum|
|Technician ‘C’||Rs. 53,000/- per month with 5% increase per annum|
|Technician ‘B’ (Lab)||Rs. 42,000/- per month with 5% increase per annum|
|Technician ‘B’ (Computer)|
|Assistant Technician (I&M)||Rs. 22,000/- per month with 5% increase per annum|
|Lab Helper (Lab)||Rs. 27,000/- per month with 5% increase per annum|
|Officer ‘C’||Rs. 65,000/- per month with 5% increase per annum|
|Officer ‘A’||Rs. 55,000/- per month with 5% increase per annum|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 39,000/- per month with 5% increase per annum|
Mode of Assortment:
Candidates will be selected for NCCS Jobs on the basis of the performance shown in written test or interview conducted by the selection team of the National Centre for Cell Science. Those candidates who will be presented well in the selection process, will be recruited for National Centre for Cell Science.
How to fill NCCS Application Form?
- Candidates need to go to official website of National Centre For Cell Science, Pune that is www.nccs.res.in.
- Select “Careers” tab which is available on the menu bar of the homepage.
- Hit on “Doctoral” link which is visible on the next page.
- After that, candidates need to select “Applications invited for various posts under NCMR Project” Link.
- Then must read entire NCCS Recruitment advertisement very carefully and prepare the application form.
- Must fill prescribed application form with required information and attach Xerox copies of their documents (if required).
- After that, filled application form may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for The Post of _______”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
Download Here: NCCS Recruitment 2017
National Centre For Cell Science (NCCS),
S.P. Pune University Campus,
Post: Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411 007,
Find Out More: Maharashtra Jobs
Last date to send Application Form: 24.07.2017
Contenders may hit Official Link to know more NCCS Recruitment 2017–2018. Keen Aspirants may also bookmark or web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL+D in order to get updates of NCCS Recruitment Notification.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|