Newest Walk-In Job Notification has Released!! National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research has disseminated a career advertisement as NCDIR Recruitment. Application forms are invited from brilliant and talented aspirants to fill 09 vacant jobs of Scientist-B (Medical), Computer Programmer (Grade B), Data Entry Operator (DEO)(Grade A), Scientist – D (Medical), Scientist – C (Medical) and others. Interested and eligible candidates can grab this chance by following all the steps as given below. You can avail all the newest notification about NCDIR Recruitment 2017 by maintaining a constant link with us.
Highlights of this Page: Have a Look……
|Name Of Vacant Positions||Educational Criteria|
|Age Limitations for NCDIR Walk-in||Remuneration Details for NCDIR jobs|
|Enrollment Method||Ways To Fill Application Form|
Result oriented aspirants who wish to apply are needed to prepare an application form in prescribed manner and attend the walk-in written test/interview on 22nd, 23rd and 24th November 2016. The team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have designed this page to provide you all the information about MUHS notification.
Vacancy Details with Qualification Required:
|Post Name||Vital Qualification||No. of Post|
|Scientist-B (Medical)||MBBS Degree with two years Research / Teaching experience MD in Medicine||01|
|Scientist-B (Software Programming)||First Class Master’s degree in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science||01|
|Computer Programmer (Grade B)||Master’s Degree in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science||02|
|Project Technical Officer (Statistics)||Graduate Degree in Statistics / Biostatistics||01|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade A)||Intermediate/10+12th Class||01|
|Scientist – D (Medical)||Post Graduate Degree (MD / MS / DNB) after MBBS / Post Graduate Diploma||01|
|Scientist – C (Medical)||01|
|Project Clerk-II / Upper Division Clerk||12th Pass OR equivalent||01|
Grab Career Opportunities: Jobs by Qualification
Age Criteria and Remuneration Details:
|Post Name||Upper age Limit||Salary Par Month|
|Scientist-B (Medical)||35 years||Rs.51,364/-|
|Scientist-B (Software Programming)||Rs.39,606/-|
|Computer Programmer (Grade B)||30 years||Rs.30,810/-|
|Project Technical Officer (Statistics)||Rs.27397/-|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade A)||25 years||Rs.16,179/-|
|Scientist – D (Medical)||45 Years||Rs.67,000/|
|Scientist – C (Medical)||40 Years||Rs.64,000/-|
|Project Clerk-II / Upper Division Clerk||28 years||Rs.16,188/-|
Read NCDIR Recruitment Notification: Download PDF File
What will be the Selection Process?
- Firstly screening of application will be done and contenders will be selected for National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research Recruitment.
- On the basis of documents verification process candidates will further attend the walk-in written test/Interview.
Read Below Mentioned Articles And Qualify Test/Interview:
How to Apply for NCDIR Bangalore Recruitment?
- Desirous candidates must visit the official website of National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research that is www.ncdirindia.org
- Now on the home page contenders must select “Career” section and then hit on appropriate link of for which you are applying for.
- Read the complete details and after reading candidates must download the application format.
- Now fill the application form with all the correct details in prescribed manner.
- After preparing it aspirants must depart and attend walk-in-written test & skill test on respective date, time and venue.
- Also bring your original certificates, educational qualification, Proof of Date of birth, Experience certificates / testimonials, One-self attested recent pass photo size photograph and others at the time of document verification.
- At last you need to submit all certifications / testimonials in original for verification.
Venue for Written Test And / Or Interview:
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research,
Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli,
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Bangalore
Important Dates Related To Walk-In Test and Interview:
|Post Name||Date &Time of Registration and Verification of documents||Date & Time of walk-in-written test||Date & Time of walk-in-interview|
|Scientist-B (Medical)||9:30 AM on 22nd November 2016||2:30 PM on 22nd November 2016||9:30 AM on 23rd November 2016|
|Scientist-B (Software Programming)|
|Scientist – D (Medical)|
|Scientist – C (Medical)|
|Computer Programmer (Grade B)||9:30 AM on 23rd November 2016||2:30 PM on 23rd November 2016||9:30 AM on 24th November 2016|
|Project Technical Officer (Statistics)|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade A)|
|Project Clerk-II / Upper Division Clerk|
Candidates must check the Official Notification before going to apply for aforesaid posts. Job finders are advised to stay in link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal to get latest updates about NCDIR Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section