National Centre For Disease Informatics And Research, Indian Council of Medical Research, Bengaluru has broadcasted a latest career advertisement as NCDIR Recruitment No NCDIR/Con (Scientific)/202/2018 for Consultant Posts.
Organization invites application in order to recruit capable contenders for filling up vacancies of Consultant (Scientific -Medical/Epidemiology). Contenders can apply for NCDIR Recruitment 2018 by submitting their application form through offline mode.
NCDIR Consultant Recruitment Last Date 15-10-2018
Aspirants who are going to apply for NCDIR Jobs need to submit their application form till the last date that is 15-10-2018 till 05:00 pm. To download format of application form, you are advised to follow below stated simple guidelines.
Candidates, you may read complete information related to National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research Recruitment from the below segment of this page which is written for you by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Post Name: Consultant (Scientific -Medical/Epidemiology)
- No of NCDIR Vacancy: 01
Educational Qualification for NCDIR Jobs:
Candidates who are willing to apply for NCDIR Vacancy they must have possessed required educational qualification as mentioned below form a recognized university / Institute.
- Professional with MD/MS in Medicine/Community Medicine/Pathology/ Pediatric/ Radiotherapy/Surgery/ Gynecology and Obstetrics and other related discipline. OR
- Retired Government employees with above requisite qualification who were in Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 and above.
Restrictions of Age:
- Maximum age limit of applying contenders should be 70 years to apply for NCDIR Jobs.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the SC/ST/OBC candidates to apply for NCDIR Recruitment 2018 as per the government rules.
NCDIR Salary Details:
Selected contenders for NCDIR Consultant Recruitment will get salary of Rs. 1,00,000/- per month (consolidated) from the organization. Depending upon experience and knowledge, emolument will be fixed.
Place of Duty:
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru
NCDIR Recruitment Process:
Job appliers will be appointed for NCDIR Job Openings on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply for NCDIR Recruitment?
- First of all keen applicants who are interested to apply for NCDIR Jobs 2018 are required to visit official website that is www.ncdirindia.org
- Then aspirants are required to go through “Career @ NCDIR” tab that is available at the bottom of the home page for NCDIR Recruitment 2018.
- After that on the next page contenders are required to choose “Extension of last date for submission of applications for the one post of Consultant (Scientific – Medical/Epidemiology) at NCDIR, Bengaluru” link to check dates.
- To read NCDIR notification, you need to press on “Download Advertisement” given under “Inviting applications for the post of Consultant (Scientific-Medical / Epidemological) at NCDIR, Bengaluru.” link
- After reading complete instructions from NCDIR Advertisement, appliers need to download format of application Formby revisiting to previous page and press on “Download Application Form” link
- Fill NCDIR Application Form with all required and mandatory details asking in application form.
- After filling complete NCDIR Application Form with all correct and mandatory details you need to attach the required documents along with duly filled application form.
- Lastly, application should be sent to the postal address given below.
To the Director,
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research,
Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (IInd Floor),
Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post,
NCDIR Recruitment Last Date:
Last date to send applications: 15-10-2018 till 05:00 pm
Get complete details about NCDIR Recruitment 2018 – 2019 through Official Link that is given here by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|