National council of educational research and training has announced the notification about NCERT Recruitment 2018. Candidates can apply for the NCERT Junior Project Fellow posts after checking the required details.
According to the latest update, NCERT is going to organize the interview on 12-09-2018. Aspirants should bring all the required documents in original along with application form for verification process.
NCERT Recruitment Procedure
To be appointed on the NCERT Job, aspirants have to perform well at the time of Interview. They must reach on time at given venue of this page. Only eligible candidates should attend the interview.
For getting more details about the NCERT Recruitment 2018-2019, aspirants have to go through the below given section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NCERT Recruitment 2018
Posts Name: Junior Project Fellow
- Essential qualification to apply for the NCERT Junior project Fellow (JPF) Recruitment is master degree in any subject with 55% marks.
- Desirable qualification is bachelor in education (b.ed) to apply for the NCERT JPF Recruitment.
Find More Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Limitation of the NCERT Jobs:
Age of the candidates should not be more than 40 years to apply for the NCERT Junior project Fellow Recruitment.
Salary Structure of the NCERT Vacancy:
Those candidates who have qualified the NET exam will get consolidated amount of Rs. 25,000/- and Rs. 23,000/- for the non- qualified aspirants.
Mode of Selection for NCERT JPF Vacancies:
Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of interview that will be held on 12-09-2018.
Get Here Preparation Links
How to apply for the NCERT Recruitment 2018 ?
To fill the NCERT application form, candidates have to go through the below given details, please have a look..!!
- First of all you need to visit to the official website of the National Council Of Educational Research and Training which is www.ncert.nic.in to apply for NCERT Job Openings.
- Follow on “ANNOUNCEMENTS” tab visible in menu bar and press on “Vacancies” tab from drop-down list.
- Press on “Project Staff” from new window and a drop- down list will be opened you need to hit on “Recruitment of 03 Junior Project Fellow at DEAA” link.
- NCERT Notification will be opened on your computer screen.
- Read all the details of NCERT Job mentioned in PDF file.
- After reading relevant details you need to download NCERT Application Form.
- Fill NCERT Application Form in correct manner.
- Attach all the needed documents along with NCERT Recruitment Form.
- In the last step, you need to appear in Interview with all documents at venue given below.
Room No. 202, 2nd Floor, G.B Pant Block,
NCERT New Delhi- 110016
Date of Interview: 12-09-2018
Get the complete details about the NCERT Recruitment 2018-2019 from this page. For more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|