As per NCERT August Update, Walk-in-Interview will be schedule on 14-08-2018 by National Council Of Educational Research and Training, Department of Education in Social Sciences (DESS) through NCERT Recruitment Notification.
Contenders who are interested and possess required eligibility criteria for NCERT Junior Project Fellow Vacancies can apply by appearing in Walk-in-Interview along with all self-attested documents/ certificates in original also for verification.
NCERT Interview will be started at….?
Appearing aspirants are hereby informed that Interview will be started sharp at 11:00 am onwards and Registration will be done during 9.00 am to 11.00 am. Candidates appearing in interview will not be entertained after 11:00 am.
To obtain complete details regarding National Council Of Educational Research and Training Recruitment you need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NCERT Vacancies Name:
- Post Name: Junior Project Fellow
- No of NCERT Vacancy: 02
NCERT Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying aspirants for National Council Of Educational Research and Training Jobs should possess Master Degree in Social Science Subjects (Economics, History, Pol. Science , Geography) Economics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records.
- Good knowledge of Computer for developing on –line courses.
Find More: Post Graduate Jobs
NCERT Age Limit:
Contenders who have decided to apply for NCERT Junior Project Fellow Recruitment must not be more than 40 years in age as per norms.
NCERT Salary Details:
Selected aspirants for NCERT Recruitment 2018 will get Rs. 25,000/- (for NET Qualified candidates) and Rs. 23,000/-(for Non-NET) from the organization.
NCERT Selection Procedure:
- Applicants will be selected for National Council Of Educational Research and Training Vacancy on the basis of their performance in the Walk-in- interview which is going to be held on 14-08-2018 at 11.00 Admin Room No. 14, 3rd floor, Janaki Ammal Block, DESS, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi -16.
- Candidates attending interviews will not be paid any TA/DA by the NCERT
How to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2018?
For NCERT Recruitment, candidates are advised to follow below given simple steps below:
- Initially you need to visit to the official website of the National Council Of Educational Research and Training which is www.ncert.nic.in to apply for NCERT Job Openings.
- Follow on “ANNOUNCEMENTS” tab visible in menu bar and press on “Vacancies” tab from drop-down list.
- Press on “Project Staff” from new window and a drop- down list will be opened you need to hit on “Recruitment of 01 Junior Project Fellow at DESS (code 5.27)” link.
- NCERT Notification will be opened on your computer screen.
- Read all the details of NCERT Job mentioned in PDF file.
- After reading relevant details you need to download NCERT Application Form.
- Fill NCERT Application Form in correct manner.
- Attach all the needed documents along with NCERT Recruitment Form.
- In the last step, you need to appear in Interview with all documents at venue given below.
At Admin Room No. 14, 3rd floor,
Janaki Ammal Block, DESS, NCERT,
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi -16
- Date of Interview: 14-08-2018 at 11:00
- Registration will be done during 9.00 am to 11.00 am
Candidates can get the details about the NCERT Recruitment 2018 – 2019 from this page. For more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Rozgar Career India||Latest Walkin Jobs|