NCHMCT JEE Application Form
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology has published the NCHMCT JEE Application Form for Joint Entrance Exam. Organization is going to conduct NCHMCT JEE exam on 28-04-2018. Before applying, aspirants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified below. Candidate who fulfill the below eligibility criteria they may fill the NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2018 before the last date that is 11-04-2018. Aspirants can obtain the direct login link to apply online for NCHMCT JEE Exam.
Willing aspirants may fill the Joint Entrance Exam Application form by following some instructions as modified below. Candidates are notifying that they can fill the form through online channel. For getting whole details you just need to scroll down this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NCHMCT JEE Application Form
How to Fill NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form?
Candidates have to follow the some steps that are mentioned below:-
Go Through NCHMCT JEE Official Website:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology that is www.nchm.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Apply Online” link under Admission to B.Sc. H&HA NCHM JEE-2018.
- On the next page you have to select the “View/ Download JEE 2018 Information brochure” link
- Now you have to read the all the information in the NCHMCT JEE Notification very carefully.
- Then you also have to read complete notification that contains all relevant details such as eligibility, required fee and procedure of selection etc.
Online Registration Form for NCHMCT:
- After reading the notification you have to “Fresh Candidate (Hit here) to create log in” link.
- Then you need to fill registration form with all required details in correct manner.
- Candidates who are already logged in candidate they need to hit “Hit Here” to complete process and fill required details.
Fill Application Form:
- After login the account candidates need to fill NCHMCT Online Form.
- You are required to enter personal details, educational details and other basic details.
- Once you have completed the application form, tick the declaration box and hit on ‘save’.
Upload Required Documents:
- After filling the application form you have to upload required documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- Candidates require to paying application fee and attaching the fee payment slip with the application form.
Submit Your Application:
- You also need to upload latest passport size photograph and signature.
- Now you need to preview of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying aspirants must have completed 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Qualifying exam must be studied with English as one of the main subjects.
- Those who are appearing 12th in 2018 are also eligible to appear for the exam.
The age limit of applying candidates should be 22 years as on 1st July 2018. For SC/ST candidates, the upper age limit is 25 years. Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC.
Applicants must carry a medical fitness certificate at the time of certificate and it must be Registered Medical Practitioner.
Reservation Of Seats:
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||27%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||1 seat in each participating institute|
NCHMCT JEE Application Fee:
Application fee can be paid through online mode (credit card/debit card/internet banking). The category-wise application fee is specified below:
|General & OBC category candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST/PWD category candidates||Rs. 400/-|
On the basis of marks obtained on Joint Entrance Exam they will eligible to get admission by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. so aspirants are advised to give best in this examination.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern:
- Exam will be held in English and Hindi (except for English Language) both languages
- The duration of exam is 3 hours
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions will be asked
- 25 marks deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30||3 hours|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Written Exam
NCHM JEE 2018 Exam Centres:
|NCHM JEE Exam Centres||Centre Code|
|Last date for submit the application form||11-04-2018|
|NCHMCT JEE will be held on||28-04-2018|
|Result of JEE will be announced on||3rd Week of May, 2018|
|Counselling will be held on||Last week of May, 2018 and First week of June, 2018|
|Commencement of Academic Session||25-07- 2018|
Keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more information about NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2018. You can kindly bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D. Candidates, if you have any query regarding, then you can leave the comment in the below comment box
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NCHMCT JEE Result||NCHMCT JEE Admit Card|
|NCHMCT JEE Counselling||Career After 12th In India|
|Best Colleges in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|