NCHMCT JEE Counselling
Are you ready for NCHMCT JEE Counselling? If yes then check out NCHM Round 1-2-3 here! National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology is all set to conduct Counselling of all the candidates for the Allotment of seats. Aspirants who appeared in Joint Entrance Examination for getting admission in various courses such as B. Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration, Diploma in Housekeeping, Diploma in Food & Beverage Service, Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery and others, they have to now appear in NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2017.
Aspirants can check National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination Schedule from this page. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has displayed all the details about NCHMCT JEE Counselling in this page. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling
Procedure of NCHMCT JEE Counselling:
NCHM Counselling is commonly based on 3 rounds which are described below:
- First of all, applicants, who are going to attend counseling, have to register Online. For registration, you have to log on to the web portal of organization and after that, search tab of “Online Registration and Choice Filling”.
- Applicants, have to fill required details such as Roll number, Application number, Candidate’s Name and Date of Birth.
- Applicants need to choose password and security question and their answer.
- After completion of all process, your personal data will be appeared on the screen. Applicants need to verify their personal data.
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counselling: Press Here
1. Choice filling and locking for 1st round:
- In this section, Applicants, who get registered, need to apply their choices of institutes according to their interest.
- Applicants can apply according to their choices through appropriate messages and tabs which is display on screen.
- After that, appliers have to fill their choices in the order of preference from the given list of available institutes.
- Participants are suggested to lock their choices before the last date.
2. Seat Allotment for 1st Round:
- After completion of above process, the further processes will procedure centrally as per the Seat Allotment Algorithm.
- Applicants will acquire seats allotted in the order of merit as per AIR and also on the basis of applicable reservation criteria.
- After that, result will be declared on web portal of organization and you need to login with Roll No and date of birth to check the performance card.
- Applicants have to deposit an amount of Seat Acceptance Fee and required to report personally to any Reporting Centers.
To Know List of Best Engineering Colleges In India: Visit This Link
2nd Round of Counselling Process:
Candidates, who have already registered in 1st round, they may appear in the 2nd round of counselling.
Eligibility for 2nd round:
|Group–I||Registered candidates who are not allotted any seat in the first round of seat allotment. These candidates are permitted to change their earlier submitted choices through internet.|
|Group–II||Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of counseling and on reporting their allotted seat has been cancelled due to non fulfillment of categories criteria|
|Group–III||Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of counseling and reported at the reporting centre and also submitted willingness for up gradation in affirmity|
|Group–IV||Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of counseling and reported at the reporting centre and also submitted willingness for up gradation in negative, these candidates would not be allowed to submit fresh choices and their earlier allotted seat would be retained|
You Can Get All Counselling Schedule : From Here
3rd Round of Counselling
3rd Round of counselling will be organize for those students, who cannot attend 1st and 2nd round of counseling and also all other students, those had appeared in exam.
Important Dates for NCHMCT JEE Counselling (Tentative):
|Online Registration & Choice filling for 1st & 2nd round of Counselling||May/June 2017|
|Choice Locking||June 2017|
|1st Round of seat allotment|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre after 1st round of allotment for document verification|
|Vacancy due to non-reporting/Withdrawal/ Cancellation|
|Choice modification for 2nd round of counselling (Optional)|
|2nd Round of seat allotment|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre after 2nd round of seat allotment (only Fresh allottee of this round)|
|Tentative Vacancy due to non-reporting/Withdrawal/ Cancellation|
|SPOT (3rd) round of Counselling, Registration, Fee deposit, Choice filling & Locking(web based)|
|SPOT round seat allotment||July 2017|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre for document verification|
|Physical reporting at allotted Institutes by all candidates who have allotted a seat in any rounds and submission of Hostel preferences|
|Hostel Allotment Centrally and result will be published on website (Admission closed)|
|Commencement of Classes|
For further details about NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2017, you can check our page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com again. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NCHMCT JEE Application Form||NCHMCT JEE Admit Card|
|NCHMCT JEE Result||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|