National Research Centre For Integrated Pest Management has promulgated a job advertisement as NCIPM Recruitment 2016. Organization has decided to hire eligible and skilled aspirants for filling up the vacant post of Research Associate (RA). For this concern a walk- in interview would be organized to fulfill the said post. You may acquire latest updates notification regarding NCIPM Recruitment 2017 through this page.
Applying candidates for National Research Centre For Integrated Pest Management Recruitment by attending the walk-in interview at specified date that is 30th of August 2016. You can gain complete detail against said positions by going through this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Post Name: Research Associate (RA)
Candidates applying for NCIPM Vacancy must have done P.HD or M.SC in relevant fields with good academic records from recognized University Or Institute.
Jobs after P.hD in India: Check Here
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- Applying contenders should more than 40 for Men and 45 years for Women.
- Relaxation in age for reserved community candidates will be given as per the rules and regulation of organization.
Appointed candidates will get Rs. 24,000/Month + HRA for Ph. D Holder in the relevant subject and Rs. 23,000/- + HRA for Master Degree holder in the relevant subject.
- Candidates will be selected for NCIPM Jobs on the behalf of your performance in walk-in interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
- There will be no TA / DA will be given to attend the walk-in interview.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Process to Apply for NCIPM Recruitment:
- First of all you have to visit the official web site of organization that is www.ncipm.org.in
- Then you are required to press “Employment Opportunities” link which is visible at the bottom of the home page.
- After that you need to select “Applications invited for the post of RA under HORTSAP Project on 30-08-2016” link and go through the notification carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to download the application form in prescribed format and fill it in an appropriate manner with complete details.
- Now you are required to attach all the documents with it and bring it along with original as well as one set of Xerox copies in support of Certificates of age proof, educational qualifications (from 10th class onwards), and documents in support of essential, and desirable qualifications / experience along with a set of self-attested photocopies along with the recent passport sized photograph at the time of interview.
- Finally you are needed to appear for the interview at the specified date and the venue mentioned in the notification.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Walk-In Interview Date:
Date to appear for walk-in interview: 30th of August 2016
Candidates are advised to hit official notification link which is available below to gain further detail. You may get latest updates or notification regarding NCIPM Recruitment by visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
NCIPM Recruitment 2016 Notice: – Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|