An online advertisement has been notified as NCRA Recruitment for filling up Administrative Trainees Vacancy. Interested candidates in NCRA Recruitment 2017 can submit your online application form and for grabbing this Job Opportunity you must check eligibility criteria through this page firstly. For more detailed information please scroll down this page…
Information You Can Avail From This Page:
|Details related to Positions||Qualification Required|
|Age Limitation & Pay Scale||Mode of Assortment|
|Steps to be Followed While Applying for this Recruitment||Remembering Date|
Candidates, who are willing to enhance their Career in Government Sector and want to work with any reputed organization it is great chance for them, so don’t miss it. Candidates can fill application form on or before the last date that is 15/02/2017. Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written, skill/ trade tests and interview, conducted by organization. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided complete information of NCRA Recruitment on this page, so check it please…
Administrative Trainees: 2 Pune, 2 Khodad (UR)
Minimum Qualification for NCRA Vacancy:
- Applying candidates for National Centre for Radio Astrophysics Jobs must possess Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Aspirants should have Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and applications.
- Fluency in spoken and written English will be preferred by the organization.
Note: Candidates with Diploma, BE/ B.Tech. or higher technical degrees will not be considered for this post.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age Criteria for NCRA Vacancies:
- Job seekers, who are going to grab National Centre for Radio Astrophysics Vacancy should be Below 28 years.
- Relaxation in age for Sc/ ST and Other reserved categories will be decided by the management panel of the organization.
Note: Age, Qualification and experience will be reckoned as on 1 Jan 2017.
Stipend for selected candidates:
After selection for National Centre for Radio Astrophysics Vacancies candidates will get Stipend of Rs. 15000/-, Tenure: 1 year.
Candidates, who want to apply for NCRA Current Jobs they will be selected by the organization on the basis minimum qualifying marks in written, skill/ trade tests and interview for eligibility for selection is 60%.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to apply for National Centre for Radio Astrophysics Recruitment?
- Willing candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.ncra.tifr.res.in
- After that you must go through “Jobs” at the menu bar on the home page.
- Select “Non- Academic” section and hit on “1/2017: Administrative Trainees” link on this new page.
- Read the complete advertisement in appropriate manner and after that go for “Apply Online”.
- Fill complete details in the format of NCRA Application Form and upload all relevant documents along with photograph.
- Candidates are advised to recheck the form and after hit on “Submit” tab.
- Candidates, who cannot apply online, can submit hard copy in the prescribed format.
- Attach all documents in support of date of birth, caste, qualification etc and enclose the form in an envelope.
- Envelope should be super scribed with the name of the post “—————————–“.
- Send it to the correct postal address on scheduled date.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
To the Administrative Officer,
NCRA-TIFR, Post Bag 3,
Ganeshkhind, Pune University
Campus, Pune 411007
Find More: Jobs in Pune
Date keep in mind:
Last date for receipt of the applications: 15-02-2017
Official Link: NCRA Recruitment Advertisement
Note: Candidates, who want to attain more details about NCRA Recruitment 2017 they can check Official Advertisement given above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates can connect with by pressing CTRL + D to bookmark our portal for latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|