Current Job Openings, clutch now!! National Council for Teacher Education has professed as newest advertisement for filling various jobs through NCTE Recruitment. Organization has intended to fill 08 vacancies of Accounts Officer, CPPM0, JA0 (Junior Accounts Officer) and LDP0 (Librarian-cum-Documentation) Officer, application forms are invited. Keen applicants can apply for NCTE Recruitment by maintain a constant link with our web portal.
Get Contents of This page:
|Post Name||Qualification Details for NCTE Job Openings|
|Age Limitations||Remuneration Details|
|Selection Criteria||How to Fill Application Form|
Career oriented appliers are required to send an application form till 18th January, 2017 to the postal address as specified below. You can gain the complete acknowledgement about NCTE jobs aspirants just go through this page which is well created by our inspiring team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|CPPM0 (Computer Programmer-cum-Planning & Monitoring) Officer||1|
|LDP0 (Librarian-cum-Documentation) Officer||1|
|JA0 (Junior Accounts Officer)||5|
NCTE Recruitment Notification: Download PDF File
Education Qualification Criteria:
Candidates must hold Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Degree with at least good academic records from any reputed University Or Institute.
Get More Job Options Here:
Age Limitation for National Council for Teacher Education Vacancy:
Age of applying aspirants will be decided by the selection committee of an organization. Relaxation benefits will also provided to the reserved category as per norms.
Consolidated Salary Offered To Employees:
|Accounts Officer||Rs.9300-34800 /- + Grade pay of 4600/-|
|JAO Officer||Rs.9300-34800 /- + Grade pay of 4200/-|
What Will Be The Selection Method?
Aspirants who have a dream to Job in NCTE will have to undergo a written test/ skill test / interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of National Council for Teacher Education.
Read Out Below Shared Links For Test/ Interview:
How to fill NCTE Application Form?
- Eligible contenders must go and open the official website of National Council for Teacher Education that is ncte-india.org
- On the home page candidates must hit on “Vacancies” tab which is given at the bottom of the page.
- Now applicants must select the “Filling up of post of Accounts Officer, LDPO, CPPMO and JAO on deputation basis (Including short term contract) in the office of National Council for Teacher Education” link.
- Then applicants must read the official notification and download the application format.
- After this aspirants must fill the application form with correct details and also attach various certificates as demanded in the form.
- Now keep all the certificates in an envelope and super scribed with “Application for the post of………………..”
- Finally send this application form to the postal address as stated below.
To The Member Secretary,
National Council for Teacher Education,
Hans Bhawan, Wing – II, 1, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi -110 002
Get Here: Jobs in Delhi
Dates to Remember:
Closing date for submission of Application Form: 18th January, 2017
Candidates must study an Official Notification to attain the complete details. Visitors are mentors to be in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal to avail all the important information about NCTE Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|