NDA Application Form
Union Public Service Commission invites NDA Application Form for admission to Army, Navy, Air Force Wing of National Defence Academy, and Indian Naval Academy. For this concern, organization is going to conduct NDA & NA Exam (I) which will be held on 23rd April 2017. Aspirants are required to fill the online registration form against NDA Application Form 2017.
Candidates need to submit the online application form on or before the last date that is 10th February 2017. To acquire more details related to NDA Notification you need to go through the below section of this page which is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NDA Application Form
NDA Eligibility Criteria:
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: Candidates must have completed 12th Standard of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must have completed 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Must Check: NDA Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted from payment of fee.
Must Read: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
Mode of Selection:
Admission to the above courses will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination to be conducted by the Commission followed by intelligence and personality test by the Services Selection Board of candidates.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Exam:
NDA Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Code||Duration||Maximum Marks||Type of Questions|
|Mathematics||01||2 hours and 30 minutes||300||Algebra, Matrices and Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Differential Equations, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability|
|General Ability Test||02||2 hours and 30 minutes||600||Part A – English
Part B- General Knowledge – Physics, Chemistry, General Science, History, Freedom Movement, geography and Current Events
Process to fill NDA Online Registration Form:
- First visit the official site of organization that is www.upsconline.nic.in for filling NDA Online Application Form.
- Follow “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” available on home page.
- After that hit the appropriate link for registration for NDA examination.
- Read the instructions provided in the notification carefully.
- After reading the instructions given for applying for online application form, aspirants need to visit again official website & select link under Part-I Registration.
- Appliers are advised to fill their accurate & valid email Id while registering for examination.
- Fill UPSC NDA Application Form carefully with necessary educational details & upload the passport size photograph.
- Job seekers also need to upload their signature on the provided space in application form.
- Applicants need to submit application form through visiting official website again & complete the bank details for final submission.
- Now, press the “submit button” structured at bottom of page.
- Aspirants are advised to take print out of application form & fees for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last Date for Online Application: 10th February 2017
- NDA Exam Date: 23rd April 2017
For more details regarding NDA Application Form 2017 candidates may go through this Official Website. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more upcoming information about NDA Exam.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NDA Notification||How To Join NDA After 12th|
|NDA 2 Result||NDA Admit Card|
|Tips on NDA/CDS Interview||NDA 1 Result|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|