National Disaster Management Authority has circulated an online notification as NDMA Recruitment. To fill various post of Environment Specialist applications are invited from brilliant and talented candidates. Interested candidates who have a dream to get enroll for vacancies in government sector they can apply for NDMA Recruitment 2017 in such a manner as prescribed.
What this Page Includes?
|Name Of The Required Positions||Educational Criteria For Environment Specialist Positions|
|Age Limit Details||Remuneration Details for NDMA Job|
|Enrollment Method To Hire Skilled Candidates||Ways To Fill Application Form|
Career oriented candidates can apply for ndma.gov.in Recruitment by sending their filled application form to the postal address before the end date that is 18/04/2017. All the applying job seekers can grasp the complete details about NDMA Notification by scrolling the whole page which is well shaped by our talented team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the Post:
Educational Qualifications For NDMA Vacancy:
Applying contenders for vacancy in government sector must hold Master’s Degree in Environmental/Science/Ecology & Environment/Degree in Environmental Engineering from a reputed institution/university.
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
The upper age of job seekers must be 56 years who are for applying for government jobs.
Per Month Salary Details:
Appointed candidates for Environment Specialist will be offered Rs. 60000/- per month from the management authority of the recruiting organization.
Method of Selection:
Candidates who want to enroll for latest jobs in government sector they have to undergo a written test/interview. Those applicants who perform better in test /interview will definitely selected for NDMA Vacancies.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How I Get Recruited For NDMA Jobs?
Willful candidates who fulfill all the requisite conditions may follow the procedure given below before applying for National Disaster Management Authority Jobs….
- Visitors first go and open the official website of National Disaster Management Authority that is www.ndma.gov.in
- This will take you to the home page and there candidates need to hit on “Careers” link.
- Now after hitting a new page will be appeared and you have to choose the appropriate link.
- After this candidates must read all the complete details as mentioned in the notification.
- Then candidates must download the application proforma and take a print out of it.
- After that candidate must fill it with all the correct and true details.
- Attach all the certificates/ documents in support of qualification, age proof, and caste certificates etc.
- At last candidates must send this application form along with all the certificates to the postal address before the last date.
Get More Opportunities: Delhi Jobs
Shri Ashok Sarkar,
Project Accountant & Administrative Officer,
National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP),
National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA),
Government of India,
Wing 14, First Floor, NDMA Bhawan,
A-1, Safdarjung Enclave,
Last Date to send NDMA Application Form: 18/04/2017
Check Official Link: NDMA Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates who wish to apply for NDMA Recruitment 2017 are suggested to check the Official Link. All the visitors are mentors to build a constant link with us through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com so as to gain vital details regarding National Disaster Management Authority Recruitment.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
MPSC Hall Ticket 2017 – Download Now! mpsc.gov.in SI/STI Exam Admit Card
Rajasthan University Admit Card 2017 – UG/Diploma (BA/BCOM/BSC) Hall Ticket
MPPSC Recruitment 2017 – mppscdemo.in Lecturer/SO Vacancy Notification