NDTV has liberated job advertisement regarding NDTV Recruitment. Organization has desired to recruit dedicated and self motivated applicants for filling up the various Current Openings job (Reporter, PCR Operations, Insurance & Admin, Executive – Ad Sales,Guest Co-ordinator etc). Candidates who are interested and want to make their career in private sector may garb this opportunity by applying for NDTV Recruitment 2016 before the closing date.
Freshers may also apply for NDTV Jobs by filling the online application form as soon as possible. Job fighters may also get more relevant information regarding NDTV Vacancy by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of Posts:
- PCR Operations
- Insurance & Admin ( Contract)
- Executive – Ad Sales
- Guest Co-ordinator
- Anchor & Producer
- Conferences Producer
Candidates who are applying for NDTV Careers must have possessed graduate degree and from recognized university/ institution.
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
The age of applying aspirants will be decided according to the organization norms.
Applicants who will be selected they will get excellent and impressive amount of salary as per the NDTV norms.
Selection will be done on the basis of applicant’s performance in personal interview that will be organized by the selection panel of NDTV and no TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
Get Best Tips For Interview:
How To Apply NDTV Recruitments?
- First of all applicants need to log on the official website of NDTV that is ndtv.com
- After that you have to select the “Career” tab that is available bottom of the home page.
- Then you have to select the suitable link for the post you are applying.
- Now the advertisement will be opened you need to read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to hit on the “Apply online” link.
- Now applicants are required to fill the online application form with necessary details.
- Then applicants have to upload required documents such as qualification certificate, birth certificate, experience certificate etc and passport size photograph (if required).
- After that you need to preview of the application form and take a print out of it
- At last you have to hit on the “Submit” button.
Read More: How to Fill Online Application Form?
Closing date for sending the application form: as soon as possible
Applicants are required to check the Official Link to get relevant information about NDTV Recruitment 2016. Candidates can collect the more latest information through the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or you can bookmark the page by pressing CTRL + D to get direct access.
You May Also Like To Check This Section