NEET Online Test
National Eligibility cum entrance test (NEET) is Medical Entrance Examination conducted in all over India with the intention of providing admission to the eligible candidates in MBBS Programs. NEET Online Test Series can help candidates to qualify the examination which is a part of selection procedure.
By doing preparation from NEET Mock Practice Test Online or solving Latest NEET Preparation Test Online Free, you can be able to secure 50% in NEET, required by the organization. Allen and Aakash Institute is one of the best coaching institutes that help you to do preparation of the exam.
Online Test Series for NEET can help you to take position in state-wise merit list as well as in all-India. NEET Online Test Series 2018 or NEET Online Test details are provided at the beneath section by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NEET Online Test
Free Online NEET PG Mock Test and Free Online NEET UG Mock Test details are well provided below, so please have a look!!
NEET Online Mock Test 2018 for Physics:
Question 1. Radiocarbon is produced in the atmosphere as a result of
- collision between fast neutrons and nitrogen nuclei present in the atmosphere
- action of ultraviolet light from the sun on atmospheric oxygen
- action of solar radiations particularly cosmic rays on carbon dioxide present in the atmosphere
- lightning discharge in atmosphere
Question 2. It is easier to roll a stone up a sloping road than to lift it vertical upwards because
- work done in rolling is more than in lifting
- work done in lifting the stone is equal to rolling it
- work done in both is same but the rate of doing work is less in rolling
- work done in rolling a stone is less than in lifting it
Question 3. The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves
- viscosity of ink
- capillary action phenomenon
- diffusion of ink through the blotting
- siphon action
Question 4. Siphon will fail to work if
- the densities of the liquid in the two vessels are equal
- the level of the liquid in the two vessels are at the same height
- both its limbs are of unequal length
- the temperature of the liquids in the two vessels are the same
Question 5. Large transformers, when used for some time, become very hot and are cooled by circulating oil. The heating of the transformer is due to
- the heating effect of current alone
- hysteresis loss alone
- both the heating effect of current and hysteresis loss
- intense sunlight at noon
Question 6. Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named
Also Download From Here: NEET Syllabus
Online NEET Test Series Free for Chemistry
Question 7. The nucleus of an atom consists of
- electrons and neutrons
- electrons and protons
- protons and neutrons
- All of the above
Question 8. The number of moles of solute present in 1 kg of a solvent is called its
Question 9. The most electronegative element among the following is
Question 10. The metal used to recover copper from a solution of copper sulphate is
Question 11. The number of d-electrons in Fe2+ (Z = 26) is not equal to that of
- p-electrons in Ne(Z = 10)
- s-electrons in Mg(Z = 12)
- d-electrons in Fe(Z = 26)
- p-electrons in CI(Z = 17)
Question 12. The metallurgical process in which a metal is obtained in a fused state is called
- froth floatation
Take Free Practice Test From Here: Online Chemistry Quiz
NEET Online Test 2018 for Botany and Zoology
Question 13. Ordinary table salt is sodium chloride. What is baking soda?
- Potassium chloride
- Potassium carbonate
- Potassium hydroxide
- Sodium bicarbonate
Question 14. Ozone hole refers to
- hole in ozone layer
- decrease in the ozone layer in troposphere
- decrease in thickness of ozone layer in stratosphere
- increase in the thickness of ozone layer in troposphere
Question 15. Pine, fir, spruce, cedar, larch and cypress are the famous timber-yielding plants of which several also occur widely in the hilly regions of India. All these belong to
Question 16. Pollination is best defined as
- transfer of pollen from anther to stigma
- germination of pollen grains
- growth of pollen tube in ovule
- visiting flowers by insects
Question 17. Plants receive their nutrients mainly from
Question 18. Movement of cell against concentration gradient is called
- active transport
- passive transport
Question 19. Ornithology is the
- study of bones
- study of birds
- study of smells
- None of the above
Question 20. Which word does NOT belong with the others?
Check Out Top Coaching Centres List: NEET Coaching Centres
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
- This examination is conducted on Pen and paper based mode.
- There will be 180 questions asked in the examination which you have to solve.
- NEET Exam is conducted as Multiple Choice Questions.
- English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya and Kannada will be available in languages.
- +4 for each correct response and -1 for each incorrect answer will be awarded.
- Physics and Chemistry section will consist of 45 questions each, while, Biology section will comprise of 90 questions.
- No marks will be allotted for unmarked question.
- The exam duration will be three hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
NEET 2017 Subject wise Number of Questions
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Botany + Zoology||90|
Marking Scheme of NEET 2017
|Each correct response||+4|
|Each incorrect response||-1|
|Unmarked questions||No marks|
Check Out Exam Date: Correct NEET 2018 Application Form
NEET Preparation Books
Apart from the NEET Online Test, candidates can do preparation of the examination with the help of below mentioned books also.
NCERT books for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
|28 years chapter wise solutions for Physics and Chemistry by Arihant|
|NEET – UG Common Entrance Test Master Guide by R.Gupta’s||C. Verma Physics|
|Complete NEET Guide for Biology, Physics, and Chemistry by mtg||New Pattern Chemistry by R K Gupta|
|Organic chemistry for JEE by Robert Neilson Boyd||Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J D Lee|
|Dinesh Objective Biology|
Trueman’s Elementary Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2
Get Here Entrance Exam Study Material: Best NEET Books 2018 for Preparation
Note: Our team members www.recruitmentinboxx.com can update this page of NEET Online Mock Test and NEET Online Test Series 2018, so be tuned with us by pressing CTRL + D or following us on Facebook or Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NEET Hall Ticket||NEET Result|
|NEET Answer Key||NEET Counseling|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||How To Find Study Material Online|