NEET PG Exam Date
Are you going to appear NEET PG Exam 2017 ? Before filling Online Application Form, must checkout NEET PG Exam Date and complete eligibility criteria. To get details about NEET PG Notification and NEET PG Exam Date 2017, you may go through this page completely. Candidates, who will qualify National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017, may get admission into postgraduate courses in Medical Colleges of India.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducted in 86 test centers at 41 cities. Candidates, who want to get admission in to MD/ MS PG courses, should apply though proper channel that is well stated below. You may go through this page that is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details about NEET PG Online Application.
NEET PG Exam Date
NEET PG Eligibility:
Candidates, who are looking for admission in to PG Courses, are required to possess Under MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from recognized board or institute with good academic records.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD (PH) candidates: Rs. 2750/-
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 3750/-
Mode of Payment:
Fee should be paid through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking.
NEET PG Admission Process:
Selection of applying candidates will be based as per their performance in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted by the National Board of Examination.
NEET PG Exam Pattern:
|Sr.No||Subject||Subject Wise Weightage Of Questions|
|8||Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|9||Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|10||Surgery, Ent, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|11||Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|12||Obstetrics And Gynaecology||25|
Do You Know: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
|S. No.||City||S. No.||City|
Medical institutions that don’t use NEET-PG for Admission:
i. AIIMS, New Delhi
ii. PGIMER, Chandigarh
iii. SGPGIMS, Lucknow
iv. JIPMER, Puducherry
v. NIMHANS, Bengaluru
vi. Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
How to fill NEET PG Application Form?
- First of all willing candidates should go through official site that is www.nbe.edu.in
- Now choose tab ‘NEET-PG’ and after that follow ‘Online Services’ from right side of home page.
- Select link ‘for online registration cum scheduling for NEET-PG. Registration begins on 26/09/2016 from 7:00 AM onwards’.
- After that fill registration form and upload your pass port size photo and signature.
- Press tab ‘Save & Continue’ tab and fill other details if required.
- Pay your application fee through proper channel and at last take print out of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
NEET PG Exam Date 2017:
- Last date to fill Registration Form: 31st October 2016
- Exam dates: 5th to 13th December 2016
- Declaration of NEET PG Result: 15th January 2017
Exam Time Allocation:
|Events||Forenoon Session||Afternoon Session|
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting Counters||9:00 AM||2:45 PM|
|Reporting Counter Entry Closes||9:30 AM||3:15 PM|
|Check-in Procedure||9:00 AM to 10:00 AM||2:45 PM to 3:45 PM|
|Exam Start Time||10:00 AM||3:45 PM|
|Exam End Time||1:45 PM||7:30 PM|
Note: To get other relevant details about admission and filling online application form you may check this Official Link. Stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get recent updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|