North-Eastern Hill University has declared NEHU Result recently. Candidates who have participated in NEHU exam conducted for the admission in Ph.D/M.Phil courses may check North-Eastern Hill University exam result through online mode by visiting its official website that is nehu.ac.in. The classes are going to be started for Ph.D/M.Phil from 05-02-2018. Applicants who have applied for admission in this university in these courses may download NEHU Result 2017 by going through the simple steps mentioned on this page or by accessing direct link given on this page.
Applicants who have selected for admission in Ph.D/ M.Phill courses are required to pay admission fee which will be deposited through online mode. Candidates should visit official website for getting procedure of depositing admission fee. The university has updated NEHU examination result on main internet site in PDF from which consist names of the selected students. You may get brief information about NEHU Result 2018 from this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
What Are The Steps Of Checking NEHU Result 2017?
Candidates who were desperately waiting for checking North-Eastern Hill University scorecard are advised to go through below given steps which are mentioned for making ease of contenders.
- First of all, aspirants should visit its official website that is nehu.ac.in
- Move your cursor towards “results” tab appearing on home page.
- This will shift you to next page from where you have select appropriate link for checking score card.
- A PDF page will be opened at your computer screen from where you are needed to search your name from the list.
- If, you have succeed to find your name from the list than it means you selected for the admission.
- After that, you should download this list by follow suitable link present on that page.
- At the end, you may take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
NEHU Result – Get from Here
North-Eastern Hill University had conducted examination to provide admission to all those students who have wished to get admission in Ph.D/M.Phil courses. After completion of examination, the university has announced the merit list of provisionally selected and wait – list candidates for Ph.D/M.Phil course in the department. The admission will be provided to students based on vacant seat availability in university. Aspirants are advised to enquire about vacancy only after 15-11-2017.
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
Before getting admission, aspirants have to check their names from the PDF which has been released by this university. If, this PDF list has consist their name then they are required to pay admission fee through online mode.
After deposit admission fee, aspirants should go for taking admission. Selected students for admission in these courses have to bring their important documents and certificates for verification procedure. The list of documents has been given below section of the page. So, students are advised to scroll down this page for getting complete information.
- Certificates of last qualifying examinations
- Mark sheet and passed certificates from class X to university / institute
- Valid SC/ST certificates
- Leave sanction order / release order along with the no objection certificate in case of employed candidate
- Two copies of present passport photo
Get Job in Top MNC’s: Latest Private Jobs
You may fetch more information regarding NEHU Result 2017–2018 from Official Link. You may make this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D from keyboard for getting latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|Latest Walkin Jobs|