On 24-07-2018, NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Advertisement No. NEIGR-E.11/2/2001/Pt-XX has been released proclaimed by Northeastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong for Latest 29 Vacancies of Junior Resident Doctors.
To select suitable and worthy, Institute has decided to organize walk in interview on 6th August 2018 (Monday) for filling up 29 Job vacancies of Junior Resident Doctors from 11:00 am onwards in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus. Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018
NEIGRIHMS Walk-In Interview:
Candidates who are ready to appear in Walk-in-Interview must bring all the required documents/ testimonials at the time of Interview. Without documents/ testimonials no any candidate will be allowed to appear in Interview and don’t forget to carry original documents.
To collect rest of details regarding Northeastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Recruitment you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Post Name: Junior Resident Doctors
- No Of NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctors Vacancies: 29
Required NEIGRIHMS Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates who want to apply for NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctors Recruitment should have below given qualifications.
- Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rct schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (8) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
- Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
Find More Latest: Medical Jobs
Check NEIGRIHMS Age Limit:
- Contenders must not be more than 30 years in age to apply for NEIGRIHMS Jobs.
- Reserved category candidates will get age relaxations as per the rules and regulations of government.
|Press Here For NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctors Recruitment Official PDF Walk-In-On 06-08-2018|
What will be the NEIGRIHMS Selection Process?
On the basis of performance of candidates in Interview round organized by the selection authority of Organization, the engagement will be done Aspirants, who will be selected in walk-in interview, will get final appointment towards applied posts.
Required Documents at the time of Interview:
Get Here Preparation Links
Way to Appear in NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Walk-in- Interview:
- Initially you need to visit the NEIGRIHMS official website that is www.neigrihms.gov.in to apply for NEIGRIHMS Vacancy.
- Afterwards you need to move your cursor towards “Announcements” section and then follow “Advertisements/ Vacancies” from the drop down list and hit on “Notifications” tab from another drop-down list.
- From new window you need to press on “Walk in interview on 6th August 2018 (Monday) for the posts of Junior Resident Doctors” link
- Now, NEIGRIHMS Notification PDF will be appeared on your computer screen, go through the details carefully.
- After reading NEIGRIHMS Advertisement carefully, if you meet the entire requirements prepare application form along with the relevant documents and attend the walk-in interview to venue given below.
In the Conference Hall,
NEIGRIHMS Guest House,
Walk-In Interview Dates & Timings:
- NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Interview Date: 06-08-2018
- Interview Time: 10:00 am
Applicants must visit the NEIGRIHMS official website on regular basis to be updated regarding NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018 or they may also subscribe our web page to get daily notifications.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Maharojgar Recruitment|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|