North Eastern Regional Institute of Science And Technology, Nirjuli has published a notification regarding NERIST Recruitment. This notification is published to notify all job seekers that the institute is hiring skilled and educated aspirants for 66 vacancies of Teachers post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant professor in different departments. Candidates may submit application forms for NERIST Recruitment 2016 though email and by ordinary post.
Applications in soft copy and hardcopy must be submitted till 2nd August 2016 till 05:00 PM. You can get further information regarding NERIST Nirjuli Recruitment through this page which is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Departments||Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts|
For Professor, Associate Professor: The candidates applying for NERIST Job must hold degree of Ph.D with first class in masters or B.Tech degree in appropriate branch from recognized university/institute with very good academic track records.
For Assistant professor: Applicants should have Master degree with first class or B.Tech first class with PHD degree in appropriate branch with very good academic track records.
We Have More Job Options, Grab Now:
|Name Of Posts||Salary||Grade Pay|
|Assistant professor||Rs. 15,600/-39,100/-||Rs.6,000/-|
Aspirants who are applying for NERIST Vacancy will have to pay application fee of Rs.500/- in the form of demand draft and in favour of director, NERIST and payable at State Bank Of India Nirjuli (code no.9535) Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
Selection of applying aspirants for NERIST Job Vacancy will be based on the analyzing the application forms and then shortlisted aspirants will called for interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
*call letters of aspirants will be sent by e-mail/speed post.
To Crack Interview, Check Below:
How To Apply For NERIST Recruitment:
Aspirants who are decided to apply for North Eastern Regional Institute of Science And Technology jobs can follow these steps mentioned below:
- Candidates firstly go through the official website of the organization that is ac.in
- On home page you need to select the [email protected] link available on the left side of the page.
- Now choose the link “ADVERTISEMENT FOR FILLING UP THE TEACHING POSTS AT NERIST” now PDF will open on the screen.
- After that read the whole information carefully available in the PDF format.
- Then candidates need to prepare soft copy of application in prescribed format and send by Email to – Email ID – [email protected]
- Then prepare application form (in hard copy) with required details such as name if aspirants, DOB, phone number, qualification details, 2 passport size photographs one should be pasted on form etc.
- Now you need to attach all relevant documents with application form.
- After that check the application form once again and then wrap it into an envelope with written “Application for the post of…..”
- At last send it to address mentioned below.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology,
Nirjuli-791109 (Itangar), Arunachal Pradesh
Closing date: 2nd August 2016 till 05:00 PM
Note: Candidates can go through the official recruitment link given below. You may also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal to take further information regarding NERIST Recruitment 2016.
You May Also Like To Check This Section