NEST Application Form
Check out last date to fill NEST Application Form!!! National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) has welcomed online Application Form to enrolled candidates for five-year integrated M.Sc programme. For this National Entrance Screening Test exam will be going to be held on 27/05/2017 so interested appliers can apply against this Exam Notification. You can avail this tremendous opportunity by filling this NEST Application Form 2017 in prescribed manner.
What do You Get from This Page?
|Procedure of Filling National Entrance Screening Test Application Form||What will be the Eligibility Criteria For M.Sc Programme?|
|Check The Seat Reservation For NEST Entrance Test||Age Limitations Criteria|
|Method of Selection To Enroll eligible contenders||Exam Pattern And Essential Details regarding Entrance Exam|
|Exam Centres Details of National Entrance Screening Test||Important Date and Note|
Students, who want to grab this remarkable chance, may appear for NEST Entrance Exam 2017. This NEST Examination will be held in the 60 cities of India and those, who will qualify this test, may get admission by submitting their online application till 06/03/2017.We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential and significant information related to NEST test below, so please have a look….
NEST Application Form
Do You Know the Process of Filling NEST Application Form?
Willful contenders who are eligible can apply for this National Entrance Screening Test by following all the steps in systematic way:
Log on to the Portal:
- Interested students must move to the official portal of National Institute of Science Education and Research that is www.nestexam.in
- Now on the home page aspirants must press on ““NEST 2017 Information Brochure & Syllabus” link available on the left side of the page.
Read NEST Information:
- Then applicants must read the information broacher that opened in the next tab.
- Now after filling all the details candidates must move on the next step to know “How to Fill Online Application Form?
Fill NEST Online Application Form:
- Now interested students should choose ‘apply online’ tab.
- After this aspirants must follow “New Registration” if you are a new user then fill the details in the given image:
- If you are existing user that aspirants must fill their details in below mentioned images:
- After this appliers must fill www.nestexam.in Online Application Form with all the true and accurate details in proper manner.
- Candidates are required fill asked information and press “SAVE & PROCEED” button.
Follow NEST Exam Fee Procedure:
Appliers have to submit their exam fee through Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
|Male(General & OBC)||Rs. 700/-|
|Male(SC & ST)||Rs. 350/-|
|Persons With Physical Disability (All Categories)|
Upload Required Documents:
- Candidates have to upload scanned passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- All documents should be in JPEG format and size should be less than 100 KB each as given below:
- Valid Email ID.
- Scanned Photograph & signature in JPEG Format.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
- Examination Centre list.
- Qualification Details.
Submission Procedure of Application:
- On successfully completion of application form, students need to press on “submit” tab.
- After submission of application form candidates should take a print out of application form for future optimizes.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
NEST Eligibility Criteria:
Those who are willing to get admission in Five years integrated M.Sc programme, aspirants must fulfill this educational needs to apply:
- Candidates should have passed Class XII examination/ equivalent examination with any combination of Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Biology subjects in either 2015 or 2016.
- At least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent grade) in Class XII (or equivalent) examination from any recognized Board in India.
- For Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates and for Persons with Disability (PD), the minimum requirement is 55%.
- Lastly aspirants should posses a secure position in merit list.
Have a Look On NEST Reservations:
In National Institute of Science Education and Research 172 seats and in CBS 47 seats are available for integrated M.Sc course.
|PD (part of other categories)||5||1|
What will be the Age Restriction Criteria?
To apply for NEST Notification, contenders should be born on or after 1 August 1997. The age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled (PD) candidates.
Download Nest Application Form: Get PDF File
Selection Method For NEST Exam 2017:
The contestants will be selected on the basis of NEST (National Entrance Screening Test) 2017. Examination will contain questions based on General aptitude, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. Examination will contain 300 marks.
Get Latest NEST Exam Pattern:
Check Out: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
National Entrance Screening Test Exam Pattern Detailed Information:
|Subjects||Five sections in this National Entrance Screening Test as:
|Merit Calculation||Only three highest scored sections will be taken into considered for merit calculation.|
|Test Type||Objective Type Questions (Mcqs)|
|Negative Marking||Yes, accept general section, negative marking will be done in all the subjects|
|Examination Pattern||Question paper which will be asked in OMR pattern.|
|Total Marks||230 marks.|
NEST Exam Centres:
|Test Centre||Code||Test Centre||Code|
|Agartala (TR)||01||Jammu (JK)||31|
|Ahmedabad (GJ)||02||Jamshedpur (JH)||32|
|Aizawl (MZ)||03||Jodhpur (RJ)||33|
|Allahabad (UP)||04||Kanpur (UP)||34|
|Balangir (OD)||05||Kochi (KL)||35|
|Balasore (OD)||06||Kolkata North (WB)||36|
|Bengaluru (KA)||07||Kolkata South (WB)||37|
|Berhampur (OD)||08||Koraput (OD)||38|
|Bhopal (MP)||09||Lucknow (UP)||39|
|Bhubaneswar (OD)||10||Madurai (TN)||40|
|Burdwan (WB)||11||Mangalore (KA)||41|
|Calicut (KL)||12||Mumbai (MH)||42|
|Chandigarh (CH)||13||Nagpur (MH)||43|
|Chennai (TN)||14||Patna (BR)||44|
|Coimbatore (TN)||15||Pune (MH)||45|
|Cuttack (OD)||16||Raipur (CG)||46|
|Dehradun (UK)||17||Ranchi (JH)||47|
|Delhi–East (DL)||18||Rourkela (OD)||48|
|Delhi–North (DL)||19||Sambalpur (OD)||49|
|Delhi–South (DL)||20||Shillong (ML)||50|
|Dhanbad (JH)||21||Shimla (HP)||51|
|Dharwad (KA)||22||Siliguri (WB)||52|
|Durgapur (WB)||23||Srinagar (JK)||53|
|Ghaziabad (UP)||24||Thiruvananthapuram (KL)||54|
|Guwahati (AS)||25||Thrissur (KL)||55|
|Gwalior (MP)||26||Tiruchirappalli (TN)||56|
|Hyderabad (AP/TS)||27||Udaipur (RJ)||57|
|Imphal (MN)||28||Varanasi (UP)||58|
|Indore (MP)||29||Vijayawada (AP)||59|
|Jaipur (RJ)||30||Visakhapatnam (AP)||60|
NEST Examination Date:
|Last date to submit Application Form||06/03/2017|
|NEST Admit Card 2017 will available||14/04/2017|
|NEST Exam Date 2017 will available||27/05/2017|
|NEST Result 2017 will available||16/06/ 2017|
You may check other details about NEST Application Form 2017 through this Official Link. Keen candidates don’t disconnect the link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal to gain recent updates from time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NEST Scholarship||NEST Result|
|NEST Admit Card||Best Colleges in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|