NEST Application Form
Aspirants, who want to appear in NISER Exam, they have to fill NEST Application Form first. National Entrance Screening Test is conducted so as to provide admission in 5 years of integrated M.Sc programmes. Candidates are requisite to apply for NEST 2018 through online mode. Before applying for NISER Exam Notification, candidates must make sure about eligibility criteria and other information. According to NEST Notification 2018, National Entrance Screening Test will be conducted on 02-06-2018.
The NEST Application Form 2018 will be available through online mode from 01-01-2018. The last date to fill the NISER Exam application will be 05-03-2018. National Entrance Screening Test is obligatory for admission to 5-year integrated MSc in Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and Physics at NISER and UM DAE CEBS. For further details about NEST Application Form 2018, you are required to scroll down the whole page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Release Date||Conducting Body||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|26/12/2017||National Institute of Science Education and Research|
|National Entrance Screening Test||See Notification|
NEST Application Form
NEST Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 standard or equivalent exam in 2016, 2017 & be appearing in 2018 with science stream only.
- Candidates should have the combination of any three subjects from the following Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Biology as subjects in classes XI and XII.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
- General and OBC Candidates: Candidates should be born on or after August 01, 1998.
- SC/ST/PD candidates: There are 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST/PD candidates.
NEST Examination fee:
|Male (General and OBC categories)||Rs. 1000|
|Male (SC and ST categories)||Rs. 500|
|Female (All categories)||Rs. 500|
|Persons with Physical Disability (All categories)||Rs. 500|
Payments can be made using credit card/debit card/net–banking of more than 40 banks through online payment gateway.
NEST Application Form 2018:
- The application will be available through online mode from 1st January 2018.
- First, candidates have to register themselves with a valid user email ID on the website.
- In the next step, candidates have to fill their basic details. After this, an application number will be generated for further login.
- Scanned images of signature and photograph (maximum 100 KB) will be uploaded by the candidate in JPEG format.
- Before final submission of the application form, candidates are informed to verify all the details filled by them.
- Make the fee payment via online process.
|PD (part of other categories)||5||1|
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
NEST Exam Pattern:
National Entrance Screening Test will be divided into five sections consist of general section is of 30 marks & rest of four subject sections will be of 50 marks each.
Get Complete Detailed: NEST Syllabus
Documents required while filling NEST Exam Application Form 2018:
- Qualification Details
- Examination Centre list
- Valid Email ID
- Scanned Photograph & signature in JPEG Format
- The size of the scanned images is less than 100 KB each
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details
How to fill NEST 2018 Application form?
First of all, you need to visit the official website www.nestexam.in and follow the detailed step-by-step instructions to fill up the application form.
Step 1: Registration
- On the home page hit on “NEST 2018 Information Brochure & Syllabus” link
- After that read entire National Entrance Screening Test notification for getting complete details
- After reading absolute notification, hit on “How to Apply” button given on previous page
- Then, you are required to press on “How to Apply Online” link and then go back to previous page and hit “Apply online” link
- Now choose “New Registration” if you are new user as given in image
- If you are existing user, then you can simply login with your user name and password
- Fill NEST Online Application Form with correct details in prescribed manner
Step-2: Upload Documents
- Upload scanned certificates/testimonials, images and photograph as demanded in the notification
- After that press on “Submit” button
Step-3: Payment of fees
- Choose the payment Fee option for paying through Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- At last hit on “Submit” button and take print of NEST Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form for future use
NEST Exam Centres:
|Test Centre||Code||Test Centre||Code|
|Agartala (TR)||01||Jammu (JK)||31|
|Ahmedabad (GJ)||02||Jamshedpur (JH)||32|
|Aizawl (MZ)||03||Jodhpur (RJ)||33|
|Allahabad (UP)||04||Kanpur (UP)||34|
|Balangir (OD)||05||Kochi (KL)||35|
|Balasore (OD)||06||Kolkata North (WB)||36|
|Bengaluru (KA)||07||Kolkata South (WB)||37|
|Berhampur (OD)||08||Koraput (OD)||38|
|Bhopal (MP)||09||Lucknow (UP)||39|
|Bhubaneswar (OD)||10||Madurai (TN)||40|
|Burdwan (WB)||11||Mangalore (KA)||41|
|Calicut (KL)||12||Mumbai (MH)||42|
|Chandigarh (CH)||13||Nagpur (MH)||43|
|Chennai (TN)||14||Patna (BR)||44|
|Coimbatore (TN)||15||Pune (MH)||45|
|Cuttack (OD)||16||Raipur (CG)||46|
|Dehradun (UK)||17||Ranchi (JH)||47|
|Delhi–East (DL)||18||Rourkela (OD)||48|
|Delhi–North (DL)||19||Sambalpur (OD)||49|
|Delhi–South (DL)||20||Shillong (ML)||50|
|Dhanbad (JH)||21||Shimla (HP)||51|
|Dharwad (KA)||22||Siliguri (WB)||52|
|Durgapur (WB)||23||Srinagar (JK)||53|
|Ghaziabad (UP)||24||Thiruvananthapuram (KL)||54|
|Guwahati (AS)||25||Thrissur (KL)||55|
|Gwalior (MP)||26||Tiruchirappalli (TN)||56|
|Hyderabad (AP/TS)||27||Udaipur (RJ)||57|
|Imphal (MN)||28||Varanasi (UP)||58|
|Indore (MP)||29||Vijayawada (AP)||59|
|Jaipur (RJ)||30||Visakhapatnam (AP)||60|
Read Also: How to Choose Right College After 12th
|Starting Date To Fill Application Form For NEST 2018||01-01-2018|
|NEST Application Form 2018 Last Date||05-03-2018|
|NEST 2018 Admit Card Will Downloaded From||25-04-2018|
|NEST Exam Date||02-06-2018|
|Declaration Of NEST 2018 Result||18-06-2018|
To get more information in concern to NEST Application Form 2018, visit the official link. Stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com and gets latest up to date information regarding the National Entrance Screening Test Application Form 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NEST Scholarship||NEST Result|
|NEST Admit Card||Best Colleges in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|