Candidates, who are going to appear in National Entrance Screening Test, can download the PDF of NEST Syllabus from here. NISER is conduction this teat for the admission of candidates in 5-year Integrated M.Sc program for academic session 2018-19.
For the better preparation of exam applicants have to cover up the updated syllabus. Qualified candidates will be able to move ahead for the further selection process. so you need to0 prepare for exam as according to the NEST Syllabus 2018.
Conducting body of NEST
Every year NEST conducted by National Institute of Science Education and Research for the admission of eligible candidates. Huge number of aspirants appears for the examination in sake to get admission in NISER Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai.
Candidates may download the NEST Syllabus 2018 along with the exam pattern by going through the below ward of this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Astronomy Computer science
- General ability
- Comprehend qualitative
- Quantitative aspects of a given scientific passage
NEST Biology Syllabus:
- Cell Biology
- Cell theory and cells as unit of life
- Basic concepts of biomolecules
- Tools and techniques of cell studies
- Competitive and non-competitive inhibition
- Genetics and Evolution
- Humans and Environment
- Biology of Animal systems
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Excretory System
- Nervous System
- Reproductive System
- Developmental Biology
- Biology of Plant systems
NEST Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Measurements in chemistry
- Mole concept
- Gaseous and liquid states
- Atomic structure and chemical bonding
- Thermodynamic state
- Chemical equilibrium
- Chemical kinetics
- Solid state
- Colloidal state
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- s-Block elements
- Group 1
- Group 2
- Group 13
- Group 14, 15 and 16
- Group 17
- Group 18
- p-Block elements
- d-Block Elements
- f-Block elements
- Metals and metallurgy
Get here Free Practice Quiz: Online Chemistry Quiz
- Basic concepts
- Reactive intermediates
- Alkenes and Alkynes
- Aromatic compounds
- Haloalkanes (Alkyl halides)
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic acids
- Amino acids and proteins
NEST 2018 Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Analytical geometry Differential calculus
- Integral calculus
Get Here: Aptitude Questions And Answers
Physics Syllabus for NEST 2018:
- Sound and mechanical waves
- Thermal physics
- Electricity and magnetism
- Modern physics
Essential Steps To Download NEST Syllabus:
- Candidates who want to download the National Entrance Screening Test in PDF form they are required to visit the official website of organization that is www.nestexam.in
- Now on the homepage, you need to select the ‘Syllabus’ tab which is available at the right side of the appeared page.
- By pressing the said link, NEST 2018 Syllabus will appear on your display screen.
- Candidates are advised to read it completely and save it for exam practice purpose.
NEST Exam Pattern:
This exam is an objective type questions exam which contains Section 1 which is of general section and section 2 to 5 will contain questions based on subject from Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. Total time duration provided to complete this entrance exam is 3 hours and total number question is well supplied in below table.
NISER NEST Exam Pattern:
|Name of subject||No of questions||Marks given|
|General Section||30||30 marks|
|Time Duration of examination: 03 Hours|
Download Exam Hall Ticket from Here: NEST Admit Card
Students can get latest updates about the NEST Syllabus 2018 by visiting the above provided Official Notification Link. Candidates are advised to stay in touch with us for regular updates. For any query related to NEST Syllabus, you may also ask us by commenting in below given columns.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NEST Application Form||LPU NEST Application Form|
|NEST Result||NEST Scholarship|
|How to Manage Time during Exams||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|