New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment
Ministry of shipping, Government of India is inviting applications from eligible candidates for New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2018. The organization has released Assistant Director Research Post.
Applicants who are interested in New Mangalore Port Trust Jobs they must apply for the vacant posts before the last date that is 15-10-2018. Scroll down this page to know more about NMPT Recruitment 2018.
New Mangalore Port Trust Job Vacancy:
Applicants after satisfying eligibility norms can only apply for New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2018. After applying, candidates will be called for NMPT Recruitment Procedure which includes Interview.
Candidates who want to fetch more details of New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2018-2019 they can go through below section of this page which is well made by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment
New Mangalore Port Trust Vacancy Details
Assistant Director Research
Required qualification for New Mangalore Port Trust Vacancies
Degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized university/ Institution with two years executive experience, knowledge of computer operations is required for New Mangalore Port Trust Assistant Director Research Jobs.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
Limitations in age for New Mangalore Port Trust Job Vacancy
Upper age limit of the candidates applying for New Mangalore Port Trust Assistant Director Research Vacancy shall be 30 years. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Pay Scale for NMPT Jobs
After selection for New Mangalore Port Trust Assistant Director Research Recruitment candidates will be able to receive Rs. 20600-46500/- as their salary offered by the organization. Total emoluments will be Rs. 47092/- Plus HRA @ 20% and Cafeteria @ 40% on basic pay.
New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment Procedure
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in interview round. Candidates will first get shortlisted through screening of application forms.
How To Prepare For Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply for New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment?
Candidates wanted to apply for these openings have to follow below specified simple steps-
- Firstly you have to log on to the official website of the organization that is newmangaloreport.gov.in.
- And then press “Vacancy” tab which is given in the center of the home page.
- Then list of latest vacancies will appear in front of you form that choose the head “Application for the post of Assistant Director Research” and press “View Attached File” link which is given under it.
- Now detailed notification in PDF form will appear on the screen, read that notification carefully.
- Now below that notification application format is also given take a print out of that application form.
- And then fill relevant details in it sincerely.
- After that enclose required documents along with it such as passport size photograph, educational and experience certificate, age proof certificate etc.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed the envelope with “Application for the post of Assistant Director Research”.
- Finally send it to below furnished postal address before the last date
Get Here Latest Jobs: Maharojgar Recruitment
New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur,
Find Out More: Karnataka Jobs
Date to Consider:
Last date to send New Mangalore Port Trust Application Form: 15-10-2018
Keep in touch with this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to grab the rest details of New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2018-2019.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|