National Fisheries Development Board, Hyderabad is hiring candidates for Consultant Posts through NFDB Recruitment. So, aspirant who are interested for this notification, don’t miss this chance and Apply Now!!! National Fisheries Development Board needs confident, skilled and eligible candidates. To grab NFDB Job, you are required to appear for interview on 03/11/2017.
Those who’re willing to get the reputed job in government sector must attend walk-in interview along with required particulars at below mentioned address. You can grab entire information related to NFDB Recruitment 2018 from this page. All details about National Fisheries Development Board Recruitment are well represented for the good of applicant by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Details about NFDB Vacancy:
Name of the Position: Consultants
|Project Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Department of Fisheries, DAHD&F, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi.||03|
|Quality seed Production Project, at NFDB, Hyderabad||03|
|Cage Culture Project, at NFDB, Hyderabad||03|
|Blue Revolution, Monitoring & Evaluation Project, at NFDB, Hyderabad||03|
- Candidates, who are applying must have Master’s Degree in Fishery Science / Aquaculture / Zoology with specialization in Fishery / Marine Biology / Industrial Fisheries / Aquaculture Engineering / allied field from recognized University or Institute.
- Moreover, NET/ GATE in concerned subject is desirable.
- Candidates having experience in project implementation and in similar field will be preferred.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age Limit for NFDB Vacancies:
Those who are willing must satisfy age criteria of organization before applying for it. Relaxation will be provided to reserved category SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per the norms of organization.
Salary Structure for NFDB Jobs:
Selected candidates for government jobs will get impressive and handsome amount of pay scale per month from concerned department.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/ test which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of association. Therefore candidates will be selected according to their performance in interview round.
- No, TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In Interview For NFDB Recruitment:
- First of all candidates are requested to open official website of organization that is “nfdb.gov.in”
- Then choose “Walk-in-Interview on 03.11.2017 at National Fisheries Development Board, Hyderabad” link from the top of the home page.
- PDF will appear, read all the details carefully before applying.
- After that prepare yourself for walk-in interview along with bio data (3 copies), 2 photographs and self attested hard copy of documents/ certificates.
- Also, contender is required to bring original documents/ certificates for purpose of verification.
- Reach the venue that is mentioned below on particular date and time as mentioned below.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
National Fisheries Development Board,
Pillar No: 235, PVNR Expressway, SVPNPA Post,
Find More: Hyderabad Jobs
Walk- in- Interview will be held on: 03.11.2017 at 10.30 A.M
Aspirants may acquire complete information about NFDB Recruitment 2018 through mentioned Official Link.
You are advised to stay connected to this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com or add this page as bookmarks by pressing control+d to get latest information regarding recruitment. You may also subscribe us and enjoy our free email service.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|