National Fertilizers Limited has publicized a newest notification against NFL Recruitment. Organization wants to hire deserving and career oriented experienced candidates in order to fill the 46 vacancies of Management Trainee and HR Personnel. Those candidates who will satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for NFL Recruitment 2018 by visiting to the official website nationalfertilizers.com. National Fertilizers Limited Application form can be filled till 19-01-2018.
Candidates, wiling to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Management Trainee/HR Recruitment are required to send receipt of application form along with the required credentials. The closing date for receipt of application form is 31-01-2018. Passionate aspirants must go through this entire page regarding National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2018, which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Name||Vacancies||Salary scale|
|Deputy General Manager||02||Rs. 43200-66000|
|Chief Manager||Rs. 36600-62000|
|Senior Manager||03||Rs. 32900-58000|
Qualification required for NFL Jobs 2018:
- Candidates, who want to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment, they must have of B.Tech./ B.E./ B.Sc. Engg. in apprehensive stream from any recognized university or institute with good academic records.
- Candidates must have valid GATE 2016 Score in Engineering Discipline for Management Trainee jobs.
Age Criteria for NFL job opening:
- To apply for National Fertilizers Limited Management Trainee/HR Jobs, candidate’s age should be more than 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years for management trainee post.
- Relaxation in upper age for reserved category will be assembled as per the norms of organization.
Salary Scale under NFL Career:
|Post Name||Salary scale|
|Deputy General Manager||Rs. 43200-66000|
|Chief Manager||Rs. 36600-62000|
|Senior Manager||Rs. 32900-58000|
|Management Trainee||Rs. 16400-40500|
Selection Process for NFL vacancy:
Candidates will be selected for National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment Notification on the basis of their performances in written test/Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the recruitment board of the organization.
Separate merit list will be drawn for UR/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates with reference to the number of available vacancies for each category. Merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of GATE 2016 Score as well as personal interview.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
Non – refundable application fee of Rs.700 plus additional bank processing charges is to be paid online. The application fee is not applicable for SC / ST / ExSM / PwBD /Departmental candidates for management trainee post.
Press Here For NFL Recruitment Notification
|HR Personnel||Download here|
|Management trainee||Download here|
How to fill NFL Application Form 2018?
- First of all, go through the official website that is www.nationalfertilizers.com
- On the home page hit “Careers” tab, available in menu bar
- On the next page you will see various links but you must choose “Recruitment of Management Trainees in technical disciplines through GATE 2016” link or related to the HR Personnel job notification link
- By hitting the above mentioned links you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about job. You should read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you should hit on app link for National Fertilizers Limited Apply online
- NFL Online Application form will be appeared on your desktop screen; you should fill it in correct manner and press on “Submit” button
- Take a print out of application form for future use
|Post Name||Last date to apply|
You may visit the Official Link for more details regarding NFL Recruitment 2018. You can also join www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Face book/ Google Plus to get latest updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|