Name Of Posts
Apply for amazing jobs!!!! National Highways Authority of India has broadcasted an employment notification titled as NHAI Recruitment. Online applications are invited for filling up Site Engg Vacancy . Applicants may apply for NHAI Recruitment 2017 through nhai.org.
Highlights Of The Page:
|Available Post||Required Qualification|
|Age Criteria||Salary Details|
|Selection Method||Steps To Apply|
Job hunters, who are interested for NHAI engineer jobs, are informed that they have to submit application form through offline mode before the closing date that is 19/01/2017. Candidates may get complete details related to national highway authority recruitment on the same page which is well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Applicants, who have decided to apply against the notification of latest government jobs, must have a relevant Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University or Institutions.
Get More Job Opportunity: Engineering Jobs
- Age criteria for the appliers will be as per norms of National Highways Authority.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of organization.
National Highways Authority Recruitment – Official Notification
Candidates, who will be recruited as Site Engineer, will get the salary of Rs. 50,000/- per month including other allowances.
Mode Of Selection:
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview conducted by the selection panel of the National Highways Authority of India.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection process.
To Crack Interview Must Read The Below Tips
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment?
- First, applicants need to log on to the official website of National Highways Authority that is “www.nhai.org”.
- After that you need to select the “Recruitment > Vacancies/Result” link from the drop down list.
- Now you need to hit on advertisement that is “Application to the post of site engineer in NHAI-Ro- Mumbai” link.
- Official notification will be displayed on the screen of your computer. Read all the instructions carefully.
- Applicants, who find themselves eligible, need to download the application form format.
- Take print of application form format and Fill the application form in prescribed manner.
- Now aspirants have to attach the required documents and passport size photograph. (if required)
- At last you need to post these documents to the below mentioned postal address.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
To The Chief General Manager (Tech) & Regional Officer,
Uttarakhand, National Highways Authority of India,
House No-58/37, Balbir Road,
Dehradun- 248001 (Uttarakhand)
Last Date of Applying: 19/01/2017
Applicants may get more details related to NHAI Recruitment through the official notification available in above portion of the page. Candidates, who are interested to obtain more details about NHAI Recruitment 2017, need to keep in touch with the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
National Highways Authority of India has publicized a vacancy notification entitled as NHAI Recruitment 2016. Organization intends to receive online applications from desirous and talented contenders to fill up 15 vacancies of Dy. Manager (Technical) through valid Gate Score as on 30th April 2017. Candidates who are interested to join this reputed organization and desire to enhance their career with it can promptly apply against NHAI Vacancy by filling NHAI Application Form as soon as possible. We will make you provided upcoming details in regard to NHAI Recruitment 2017. So, stay tuned with us on our web page as we will cover it shortly.
Captivated job hunters who want to apply against NHAI Jobs can fill applications through online mode before the last date that is well given below. Aspirants who are looking for further details in regard to National Highways Authority of India Recruitment can go through the below given page which is well prepared by dedicated and committed team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Let’s take a look.
Name of Post and Vacancy Details:
Dy. Manager (Technical)-15
Candidates who are going to apply against this vacancy notification, they must have hold Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute with good academic records throughout.
- Age of applying aspirants must be above 18 years.
- Reservation in age will be granted to candidates that belong to the categories of Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities and other categories as per rules and regulations of National Highways Authority of India.
Shortlisted candidates will get consolidated with a good and attractive amount of pay scale of Rs.15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100/- along with grade pay of Rs.5, 400/-.
Mode of Selection:
- Aspirants having GATE score Card are eligible to on go further procedure which may include Personal Interview and Group Discussion (GD).
- Final assortment of contenders for National Highways Authority of India Jobs will made on the basis of candidates performance in Personal Interview and Group Discussion (GD) whereas engagement will done on the basis of pre employment medical examination.
How To Prepare For Group Discussion – Check Here
Steps to apply for NHAI Recruitment:
Candidates who wish to apply need to follow below given steps which are provided for your easiness:
- Aspirants, those who are interested in applying against this recruitment have to visit the official site of National Highways Authority of India which is www.nhai.org.
- Follow “About Us” which is in menu bar at top most section of homepage and then “Recruitment” and finally press on “Vacancies/Results” tab.
- A new page will appear in few seconds on your computer screen.
- Now, contenders have to hit on “Advertisement” link which is given below “Recruitment to the post of Dy. Manager (Technical)”.
- Within few seconds, advertisement will appear in front of you. Read the details and instructions provided in it with care.
- Then, fill online application form with true details only if you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Also, upload soft copies of photograph and signature, as per specifications.
- Lastly, submit filled application form and take a print out of same for further reference.
Last date for filling online application forms: 30th April 2017
You may go through this Official Notification to attain other details regarding NHAI Recruitment 2016. Dear aspirants, we advised to build a strong connection with us on our web portal to gain upcoming and recent details on NHAI Recruitment 2017. In this concern, you can bookmark the page using ctrl + d key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section