National Highways Authority of India dispatched a vacancy advertisement titled as NHAI Recruitment. Applications through online mode are invited from hard working and qualified Canbiddtaes for filling up the vacant posts of Deputy Manager (Technical). There are total 40 vacancies are available for the same post. Applicants, willing to apply for NHAI Jobs through (IT) GATE may apply via online process till the last date for applying online. Applying lines are planned to be closed on 28/10/2017. So without waiting for the last minute rush you may apply now for NHAI Recruitment 2017.
Key Points of This Page:
Details of Vacancy
|Age Norms||Remuneration Details|
|Process to fill NHAI Application Form||NHAI Notification|
Applicants, applying for NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment will be selected through GATE scores valid as on closing date of advertisement, in the discipline of Civil Engineering. Applicants may visit the official website to apply that is nhai.org. Those, who don’t know how can they apply for NHAI Recruitment 2018 can follow the below provided instruction, which are well settled by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NHAI Vacancy Information:
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||19||7||3||11||40|
Qualification Details for NHAI Jobs:
Applicants having Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with good academic records can apply for NHAI Deputy Manager Vacancy. Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post.
To Get More Engineering Jobs: Hit Here
What Age Limits are required for NHAI Vacancies?
Applicants, who want to en-roll themselves for NHAI Recruitment through (IT) GATE, their age should Not exceeding 30 years as on closing date of advertisement. The Upper age limit for advertised post on direct recruitment basis is relax able as per Govt. of India rules applicable for different groups/category.
What is the Salary Package of NHAI Job?
Selected participates will get Pay Band – 3, Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5, 400/- (in prerevised CDA pattern as per 6th CPC).
Candidates will be selected On the basis of valid GATE scores in Civil Engineering discipline and personal interview, which will be conducted by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Do you Know the Process to Apply for NHAI Recruitment?
Applicants, who want to apply for National Highways Authority of India Recruitment, can follow some of these below mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to logon to the official website of organization that is nhai.org.
- Now you have to hit on “NHAI Online Recruitment” link, available under the “Latest News” section at the left side of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you have select “Advertisement” link, available under “Application for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical) on direct Recruitment Basis September 2017 through GATE Scores”
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about the job. You should read it carefully.
- After reading the advertisement, if you satisfying all the abilities required for the job then come back to the previous page.
- You are required to press “Apply Online” link.
- Application form will be appeared on your digital screen, you must fill it in correct manner and upload required documents and hit on “Submit” button.
- After successfully submission of application you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Get Here >> NHAI Recruitment Notification
Hit Here >> NHAI Apply Online
Date to Keep in Mind:
The Last date for submission of NHAI Online application form is 28/10/2017.
Canbiddtaes may get more details about NHAI Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through the Official Link you may stay in tune with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our p[ages time to time. Feel free to share your queries with us by write it in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Apply against NHAI Recruitment and grasp the opportunity to get selected for Site Engineer/Manager post. NHAI applications forms are updated on official website that is nhai.org. Interested aspirants may submit applications for NHAI job vacancies though online or offline mode according to job requirement. Individuals applying for NHAI Recruitment 2017 have to send applications on or before the last date given below on this page.
The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on written test and interview performance which will be conducted by selection panel of authority. On the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we have described all info about NHAI Recruitment 2018. So, applicants are advised to stay tuned with us on this page for fetching brief details.
|Name Of The Post||No Of The Post|
|Site Engineer (Himachal Pradesh(Shimla)||04|
|Site Engineer (Kolkata)||02|
Aspirants applying for National Highways Authority of India Deputy Manager Recruitment should have done B.E / B.tch in computer science or information technology from recognized university or institute.
Applying contenders for National Highways Authority of India Site Engineer must have done Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute and Valid Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering (GATE) Score in Civil Engineering discipline.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
The maximum age of applying aspirants for Deputy Manager should not exceeding above then 35 years and for site engineer pots will be decided at the time of selection.
Aspirants who were selected for National Highways Authority of India Site Engineer jobs will be paid by Rs.50, 000/- month as monthly salary and appointed for Deputy Manager will get Rs.15,600 – 39,100 per month.
National Highways Authority of India is going to conduct written examination and personal interview for selection of eligible contenders at above mentioned posts. Qualifying aspirants will be called for interview in which they have to carry their important certificates and documents for verification procedure. Applicants for deputy manger post will be selected directly on the basis of GATE score.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Way to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants have to visit its official website that is www.nhai.org
- Hit on “NHAI Online Recruitment” link available in latest updates section on home page at left hand side.
- Now, you may hit on “advertisement” tab written under Application for the post of Dy. Manager (IT) on direct recruitment basis through GATE Score or “recruitment notice” link written under Application for the post of Site Engineer on Short Term Contract basis under jurisdiction of RO- Himachal Pradesh Shimla.
- Aspirants are advised to read NHAI recruitment notification for getting complete info about job requirement.
- Contenders who are satisfy with eligibility criteria of National Highways Authority of India vacancy 2017 are advised to come back on previous page.
Applying procedure for Dy. Manager:
- Candidates should come back on previous page after reading notification and tap on “apply online” button.
- Fill NHAI online application form completely with all desired information in proper manner.
- Hit on “I agree” button and on “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- Your National Highways Authority of India online application form will be submitted successfully.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Applying steps for Site Engineer Post:
- After reading recruitment notification, aspirants should come back on previous page and hit on “application form” tab.
- Download National Highways Authority of India application form by follow suitable tab.
- Fill National Highways Authority of India application form 2017 with all details asking for filing vacant tabs.
- Attach copies of relevant documents and certificates with application form.
- Now, forward it to below mentioned postal address on or before the last date.
Get PDF of Deputy Manager >> Hit Here
|For Shimla||For Kolkata|
Regional Officer-HP Shimla , House No. 20A, Jakhoo Housing Board Colony Near Ram Chandra Chowk, Shimla -171002 (H.P.)
General Manager (Tech) & Regional Officer, National Highways Authority of India Regional Office – Kolkata, 119 Park Street, Block-A, 2nd Floor, Kolkata – 700 016 Phone No: 033 – 2226 8133,
|Closing Date to submit application form for deputy manager||30-11-2017|
|Last Date for Kolkata area (site manager)||04-10-2017|
|Last Date for Shimla Area (site manager)||06-10-2017|
For more information regarding NHAI Recruitment 2017–2018, may go through Official Link. If, you have any query related to this post then you may simply leave comment in below given comment box available on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Our experts will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|