National Highways Authority of India has broadcasted a recruitment notification as NHAI Recruitment. National Highways Authority of India invites offline application from interested and experienced candidates for filling up Site Engineer Post. Candidates who want to grab this big opportunity can apply for NHAI Recruitment 2016 by submitting application form. Candidates need to fill the prescribed application form on or before the last the date and submit it to the given below address.
To acquire more relevant details about NHAI Jobs such as eligibility criteria, mode of selection, pay scale, applying process, important dates etc you may go through given notification which is uttered below by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Candidates who wish to apply for Site Engineer post should possess Degree in Civil Engineering with more than two year’s experience with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
Limitation of Age:
Age criteria for Site Engineer post should be measured as per National Highways Authority of India Norms.
Candidates will get monthly remuneration of Rs.30, 000/- per month and other benefits as per NHAI Policies Circulars after selection.
Assortments of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Interview which will be conducted by organization. The interview for selected candidate will be held on date is 05th February 2016 at 10.00 AM at PIU-Ghaziabad.
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2016?
- Applicants who are interested to apply for this recruitment should official website of organization that is www.nhai.org and download the application Performa.
- Candidates need to fill the application form as per format and attach all relevant documents such as certificates of qualification.
- Keep the application form in an envelope that should be super scribed as “Application for Post of__________”.
- After completing the application send it to postal which is mentioned below before closing date.
The Project Director
PIU – Ghaziabad
National Highways Authority of India
No. 518, Niti Khand-1, Indirapuram,
Ghaziabad – 201014 (U.P)
Latest: Uttar Pradesh Jobs
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 01st February 2016
- Date of Interview: 05th February 2016
For getting more details, applicants can check Official Notification. Entrants can get updates directly in your mailbox by subscribing our free email section at www.recruitmentinboxx.com and can also join us on Facebook and Google plus. We will send all latest notification on your Facebook timeline.
A job notification as NHAI Recruitment has been broadcasted by National Highways Authority of India concerning Latest Vacancy Notification. Job seekers who are interested to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2016 can send their application on or before the last date 29th January 2016.
Job hunters before applying for above mentioned post must ensure following eligibility criteria. Therefore, pleases check entire page as team www.recruitmentinboxx.com has illustrated well each and every essential detail on this page such as essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary structure, important dates, etc about www.nhai.org recruitment notification.
Deputy General Manager (Legal.)
- Applicants applying for Deputy General Manager post must have a Degree in Law from recognized University.
- Candidates having Master’s Degree in Law from a recognized University or an institute will be preferable.
- Age of contender’s should meet the age criteria of an association.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible for SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of India rules and regulations.
Recruited candidates will be earning a satisfying pay scale of Rs. Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600 (PB-3).
Appliers will be selected on the basis of their applications/resume’ and then will be asked to appear for an individual interview or can also be asked to attend various tests or examinations.
How to Apply:
- First of all, applicants to apply have to visit official website, which is www.nhai.org
- On the home page move cursor over ‘About Us’ section which visible on the menu bar.
- Then select “Recruitment” visible on the right side of the home page.
- Now on the new page chose, “Vacancies/Results” link and then hit the link titled as ‘recruitment of deputy general manager (Legal) On Deputation Basis.’
- After then you need to read the entire notification carefully.
- Now, at last select “Download” prescribed format of application Performa.
- Fill it with proper information asked over, upload required testimonials along with recent passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- Then finally, send that application form to the address well mentioned in the below section.
Sh. Adarsh Kumar,
DGM (HR-II) National Highways Authority of India,
G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka,
New Delhi-110 075
Last date for submission of application is 29th January 2016.
Candidates may check Official Notification to obtain more information. We advise visitors to stay connected with us in order to obtain upcoming NHAI Recruitment 2016.
You May Also Like To Check This Section