Great News, 2500 NHFDC Scholarship is available for Disabled candidates. So, apply now for NHFDC Scholarship Scheme before the last date. The deadline to submit NHFDC Scholarship online application form is 30th June 2018.
The scholarship will be provided to Differently Abled Students throughout the country to enable them to pursue professional or technical courses from recognized institutes and get employed/self-employed.
More Details On NHFDC 2500 Scholarships
30% scholarships will be reserved for girls, which will be transferable to male students in case of non-accessibility of female candidates. Go through all details about NHFDC 2018 Scholarship including applying process & others.
This NHFDC Scholarship for Disabled Students will be available for studies in India. Students who are physically challenged and financially challenged will get benefit from this scheme. Grab more details concerning NHFDC Scheme from below of page modified team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
NHFDC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are interested for applying in the NHFDC Scheme, their parent or guardian monthly income of the beneficiary / parent or guardian should not be more than Rs.25,000/-(Rs. 3.00 Lakhs p.a.) from all sources. Family income includes income of parent / guardian.
Number of Scholarships:
- To start with every year 2500 scholarships will be offered to the differently-abled students throughout the country.
- 30% scholarships will be reserved for girls, which will be transferable to male students in case of non-availability of female aspirants.
Do You Know: Procedure to Apply For Education Loan in Any Bank
NHFDC Disabled Students Scholarship 2018 will be accessible for studies in India, for all students who are covered under the Persons with Disabilities.
Highlights of NHFDC Scholarship Scheme 2018:
- Under this scheme, 2500 Scholarships will be awarded to eligible students with disabilities for Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India.
- 30% scholarships will be reserved for girls, which will be transferable to male students in case of non-availability of female candidates.
- Scholarships will be awarded on quarterly basis for the applications received in preceding quarter. Under this scheme, an advance copy of application should also be submitted online (www.nhfdc.nic.in) by the candidate.
- Reimbursement of Non-Refundable fees restricted to the limit of fee of similar courses in Government/ Government -aided institutions. Maintenance allowance will be paid to the students for 10 months @ Rs. 2500/ per month for Professional Graduate Courses and Rs.3000/- per month for Professional Post-Graduate Courses in one academic year.
- Books/Stationery allowance will be paid to students pursuing Professional Graduate Courses @ Rs.6, 000/ per annum and Rs.10,000/- per annum for pursuing Professional Post-Graduate Courses.
- Differently- able students in addition will be provided financial assistance for purchase of aids & appliances (only once during life time).
- Monthly income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian should not be more than Rs.25, 000/- (Rs. 3.00 Lakh p.a.) from all sources. Family income includes income of parent/guardian.
- A Scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Procedure to apply for NHFDC Scholarship 2018:
- At first step, visit official website that is nhfdc.nic.in
- Move under left side & press on “2500 Scholarships (2017-18)” link.
- At new page, hit on “Scholarships(Trust Fund)” link.
- Strike on “National Scholarship ( Trust Fund ) – 2500 (2017-2018(i.e 01.07.2017 to 30.06.2018)) (Apply Online) (Fresh and Renewal)” link accessible at new window.
- Go through entire NHFDC Scholarship 2018 Notice.
- Read all the provided instruction carefully listed in NHFDC 2018 Scholarship Form.
- Press on “Hit to Register” link.
- Aspirants may go through instructions listed over there, then strike on “Continue to Register/Apply for Trust fund” link.
- Choose “New Scholarship Application” or Renewal Scholarship Application” link as per your preference.
- Hit on “Sign Up” option.
- Enter email Id, Mobile Number, password, captcha.
- Hit on “Sign up” button.
- Now, you may fill NHFDC Scholarship Form.
- Put required details in NHFDC Disabled Students Scholarship 2018 form.
- Attach copies of your documents (if applicable).
- Take a preview of form & carry hard copy of it for further reference.
Documents Which Are To Be Enclosed Along With the Hard Copy of the Application:
- Academic record – attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets for the qualifying examination.
- Proof of annual income – Proof of income shall include last salary slip of parent/guardian, acknowledgement of income tax/income certificate e from revenue official/gazetted officer/public representative e.g. MP, MLA, MLC, Panchayat officials etc
- Attested copy of Disability certificate
- Course fee receipt if any, duly paid during the academic session;
- Receipt/Invoice of eligible assistive devices duly countersigned by the authorized signatory of the institution
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card
- In case of continuation of scholarship in a succeeding year, a copy of the mark sheet of the preceding year
Rate of Scholarship and other benefits under the scheme:
- The candidates who are suffering from the other weaknesses, NHFDC Scholarship also provide them, extra benefits as mentioned below.
- Maintenance allowance will be paid to the students for a period of 10 months only in one academic year at following rates.
(Rs. per month)
|Professional Graduate Courses||2500/-||6000/-|
|Professional Post-Graduate courses||3000/-||10000/-|
|S.No.||Appliance||Estimated cost (up to)||Remarks|
|1.||Brailler / Brailler Typewriter||Rs. 10,000||For blind|
|2.||Laptop or Desktop with Screen reading software||Rs. 40,000||For blind|
|3.||Laptop or Desktop with Screen Magnification software||Rs. 60,000||For low vision|
Estimated cost (up to)
|1.||Binaural digital programmable hearing aid with annual provision of button cells||Rs 50,000 + Rs 3600 p.a.|
|2.||Cell phone with SMS SIM card||Rs 5,000|
|3.||Laptop or Desktop with WiFi (Blue tooth) facility||Rs 70,000|
Check Out: Latest Scholarships Opportunities in India
Estimated cost (up to)
|1.||Laptop or Desktop||Rs. 40,000|
Candidates, who still had any confusion regarding NHFDC Scholarship, can get their query from the below given contact numbers.
- Telephone Nos. 011 – 45803730, 40541355, 45088638
- Fax no. 011 – 45088636,
- E-mail: [email protected]
Last date to apply: 30.06.2018
Check its Official Link to gain more stuff about NHFDC Scholarship 2018. For more updates, you can subscribe our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for free email service.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Entrance Exams In India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|What To Do After Graduation?||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|Student Success Strategies||Best Colleges in India|
|Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan||UGC Approved Universities|