Students who are differently-abled to enable them to pursue professional or technical courses may apply for NHFDC Scholarship. National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation are providing Scholarship for 2500 Disabled Students for which online applying procedure has started. Eagerly waiting students may submit NHFDC Scholarship online application form on or before the last date that is 30-06-2018. Individuals who want to fetch more information regarding NHFDC Scholarship 2017 are advised to go through the content given below.
Highlights of the Page:
What Should Be Eligibility For National Handicapped Finance And Development Corporation Scholarship
|Way To Apply For NHFDC Scholarship 2017|
|Some Points About NHFDC 2500 Scholarship||List Of Documents Which Should Be Submitted With NHFDC Application Form|
|Other Benefits||Query Details|
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation provide this service to all those students who are physically challenged and financially challenged. Due to which they are not able to achieve their target and dreams. So, those students are not need to upset now. National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation has bring NHFDC Scholarship 2018 of which complete details are given in beneath segment of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NHFDC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are interested for applying in the NHFDC Scheme, their parent or guardian monthly income of the beneficiary / parent or guardian should not be more than Rs.25,000/-(Rs. 3.00 Lakhs p.a.) from all sources. Family income includes income of parent / guardian.
How to fill online application for NHFDC Scholarship?
- Interested aspirants need to apply online from the official website that is www.nhfdc.nic.in.
- After wards, on a homepage, hit “2500 Scholarships” link visible at the left side.
- Thereafter, select appropriate link from the appeared page.
- Read all the provided instruction carefully and then select “Apply Now” button available on previous page.
- Read complete instruction given on next page carefully then hit on “Continue to Register/Apply for Trust fund” tab.
- Then, select appropriate tab and hit on “signup” button.
- Fill all required details in blank textboxes.
- Upload copies of your documents (if applicable), then save and continue.
- Then registration id will be generated & after that go to qualification information.
- Fill all mandatory details in regard of your qualification.
- Lastly, submit your details within given time and hit on “submit” button.
- It is to be noted that without a hard copy of application, a candidate’s application in soft copy will not be entertained.
NHFDC Scholarship – Get Official Notification
Highlights of NHFDC Scheme:
- Under this scheme, 2500 Scholarships will be awarded to eligible students with disabilities for Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India.
- 30% scholarships will be reserved for girls, which will be transferable to male students in case of non-availability of female candidates.
- Scholarships will be awarded on quarterly basis for the applications received in preceding quarter. Under this scheme, an advance copy of application should also be submitted online (www.nhfdc.nic.in) by the candidate.
- Reimbursement of Non-Refundable fees restricted to the limit of fee of similar courses in Government/ Government -aided institutions. Maintenance allowance will be paid to the students for 10 months @ Rs. 2500/ per month for Professional Graduate Courses and Rs.3000/- per month for Professional Post-Graduate Courses in one academic year.
- Books/Stationery allowance will be paid to students pursuing Professional Graduate Courses @ Rs.6, 000/ per annum and Rs.10,000/- per annum for pursuing Professional Post-Graduate Courses.
- Differently- able students in addition will be provided financial assistance for purchase of aids & appliances (only once during life time).
- Monthly income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian should not be more than Rs.25, 000/- (Rs. 3.00 Lakh p.a.) from all sources. Family income includes income of parent/guardian.
- A Scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Documents Which Are To Be Enclosed Along With the Hard Copy of the Application:
- Academic record – attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets for the qualifying examination.
- Proof of annual income – Proof of income shall include last salary slip of parent/ guardian, acknowledgement of income tax/income certificate from revenue official/Gazetted officer/public representative e.g. MP, MLA, MLC, Panchayat Officials etc;
- Attested copy of Disability certificate; Course fee receipt (if any), duly paid during the academic session and countersigned by the authorized signatory of the institution;
- Receipt/Invoice of eligible assistive devices duly countersigned by the authorized signatory of the institution.
- In case of continuation of scholarship in a succeeding year, attached attested copy of the mark sheets of the preceding year.
- Copy of the pass book of saving bank account and cancelled cheque.
- The candidates who are suffering from the other weaknesses, NHFDC Scholarship also provide them, extra benefits as mentioned below.
- Maintenance allowance will be paid to the students for a period of 10 months only in one academic year at following rates.
(Rs. per month)
|Professional Graduate Courses||2500/-||6000/-|
|Professional Post-Graduate courses||3000/-||10000/-|
|S.No.||Appliance||Estimated cost (up to)||Remarks|
|1.||Brailler / Brailler Typewriter||Rs. 10,000||For blind|
|2.||Laptop or Desktop with Screen reading software||Rs. 40,000||For blind|
|3.||Laptop or Desktop with Screen Magnification software||Rs. 60,000||For low vision|
Estimated cost (up to)
|1.||Binaural digital programmable hearing aid with annual provision of button cells||Rs 50,000 + Rs 3600 p.a.|
|2.||Cell phone with SMS SIM card||Rs 5,000|
|3.||Laptop or Desktop with WiFi (Blue tooth) facility||Rs 70,000|
Do You Know: How To Apply For Education Loan
Estimated cost (up to)
|1.||Laptop or Desktop||Rs. 40,000|
Candidates, who still had any confusion regarding NHFDC Scholarship, can get their query from the below given contact numbers.
- Telephone Nos. 011 – 45803730, 40541355, 45088638
- Fax no. 011 – 45088636,
- E-mail: [email protected]
NHDFC scholarship 2017 Last date:
Applications should be received on or before the last date that is 30-06-2018.
You can apply for the NHFDC Scholarship 2017–2018 directly using this Official Link. For more updates, you can subscribe our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for free email service.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Latest Scholarships Opportunities in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Career Option In Medical After 12th||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|Student Success Strategies||Best Colleges in India|