NHM LATUR Recruitment
50 Community Health Provider (CHP) job vacancies have been released under NHM LATUR Recruitment. Application forms are invited by National Health Mission for interested and eligible candidates to apply for NHMjob vacancies through offline mode of application process.
Those candidates, who want to be a part of such an honored government organization, must go through the official notification for NHM LATUR Recruitment 2018 and ensure their eligibility as per the requirements of the authority according to the posts made vacant by the authority.
Download Community Health Provider (CHP) Application Form Here!!!
Applicants are advised that they must fill their application form which is downloaded through the official website of NHM LATUR with correct information and submit it before the last date that is 24-07-2018 as they will be shortlisted as per the information provided in the application form only.
Dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided here all the detailed information regarding NHM LATUR Recruitment 2018–2019 like vacancy details, application process etc., so candidates must have a look on the below provided content.
NHM LATUR Recruitment
- Post Name: Community Health Provider (CHP)
- Total no. of NHM LATUR Vacancies: 50
Only those candidates will be considered eligible for the vacant posts of CHP who have completed their B.A.M.S. form a recognized institute or university.
Check Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age criteria for candidates unreserved categories will be 38 years and for those of reserved categories will be 43 years. 5 years will be relaxable on upper age limit for existing employees of National Health Mission.
Contenders of unreserved category are supposed to pay Rs.1, 000/- towards their application form and contenders of reserved categories have to pay Rs.800/- for the same which is to be deposit in the form of demand draft in favor of “District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society, Later” along with the application form.
NHM LATUR Recruitment Process:
Screening committee will shortlist the applicants on the basis of their academic record and qualifications as provided in the application form and further will be sent for 6 months of training period. To complete the training successfully, contenders need to qualify an exit examination.
Those who will get selected for NHM LATUR Community Health Provider Recruitment will be paid Rs.10, 000/- per month till the period of training. After successfully completion of training period, employees will get Rs.25, 000/- per month + performance based incentives and other allowances upto Rs.15, 000/-.
Read Here: Employment News- New Updates
Procedure to fill application form for NHM LATUR Recruitment:
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the official website of NHM LATUR that is zplatur.gov.in or the direct link provided below to get their application form.
- Go through the “Important Events” section provided on the right side of the home page of the official portal.
- Search an appropriate link regarding “Community Health Provider (CHP) contractual recruitment promotion and application form” and hit the same.
- On hitting the above prescribed link you will be navigated to a new page, you need to go through the appeared advertisement carefully.
- If you are found eligible and meet the entire requirement then download the PDF for attached application form and take print out of the same to fill and send it.
- After that you need to fill the details required in the application form correctly and send it to the postal address mentioned below along with the necessary documents and application fee demand draft.
Office of District Health Officer,
Zilla Parishad Latur
Check Out: More Government Jobs
Last Date to send application form NHM LATUR Recruitment: 24-07-2018
Applicants must have understood the process to apply for NHM LATUR Recruitment 2018–2019 through offline mode after going through the details and steps mentioned above. They may also drop their query (if any) in the comment box given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Walk-In Interview For Freshers||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|