National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi has asserted online job advertisement titled as NHRC Recruitment. Organization has planned to recruit effective applicants for filling up the Junior Research Consultants vacancy. Job seekers, want to get recruited in Govt. Jobs must apply NHRC Recruitment 2017 before the last date.
Headings requires in the webpage:
|Vacancy available||Age Required for Junior Research Consultants Jobs|
|Educational Details||Process Of Selection|
|Salary Structure||Simple Steps For Apply|
Important Dates and Address
Ambitious applicants may apply for nhrc.nic.in recruitment, by submitting the application form before the latest date that is 06/02/2017 before 05:00 PM. After that the dates of walk-in interview will be published on 10/02/2017. Job hunters may gather further relevant information regarding National Human Rights Commission Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Junior Research Consultants
To get NHRC Jobs, Applicants must have post graduate degree in the fields of Political Science/ Sociology/ Social Work/ Economics/ Human Rights/ Psychology/ Population Studies or Criminology or with first division from a recognized Board / University.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- Age limit of applying candidates should not be more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC category candidates as per the organization norms.
Grab NHRC Recruitment Notification >>>> Get PDF
Candidates, who will be shortlisted in NHRC Delhi Recruitment, will get the pay scale of Rs. 30,000/- on monthly basis from the recruitment panel of the National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi.
Selection process for NHRC Job will be made on the basis of applicant’s performance in written exam or interview that will be taken by the selection panel of the organization.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
While sending the application form, candidates have to attach all the documents which are mentioned below.
- Identity Card (Pan Card/ Adhar Card/Election ID Card/ DL)
- DOB Certificates
- Educational Certificates
- Passport size photograph
How to apply for NHRC Recruitment?
- First of all interested to apply aspirants need to visit official website of organization that is nhrc.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Vacancy” tab that is visible right side of the page.
- After that you have to hit on the “Notification for engagement of junior Research Consultants on short term contract basis in the Commission.” Link.
- By selecting above mentioned link a PDF file will be explore on your system display having instructions.
- After reading complete details carefully aspirants have to you have to download the application form which is attached below the notification.
- Candidates have to fill the details very carefully and affix their recent passport size photograph and signature and necessary documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc with the application form.
- Now you have to keep the application form with required documents in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of …..”
- At last send it in a below indicated address before the last dates as mentioned below.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
National Human Rights Commission,
Manav Adhikar Bhawan,
Block-C.GPO Complex, INA,
Find More: Delhi Jobs
- Last Date to send the application form -06/02/2017 before 05:00 PM.
- Date of walk-in interview will be displayed on– 10/02/2017
Keen contenders may check official notification link that is mentioned below for acquiring further important information. You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more upcoming details against NHRC Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
SBI Recruitment 2017 – 46+ CEO/SM/Dean Jobs
BEML Recruitment 2017 – 154 Diploma Trainees/Engineer/Officer Vacancy
DU Recruitment 2017 – Delhi University 378 Faculty Posts
MECL Recruitment 2017 – Asst/ET (GATE) Jobs Online