National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi has asserted online job advertisement titled as NHRC Recruitment 2016. Organization has planned to recruit diligent and effective applicants for filling up the 16 Senior Research Officer, Assistant Registrar, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Constable and other various posts. Job seekers who want to get job in this reputed organization may apply for NHRC Jobs. Contenders may attain upcoming information regarding NHRC Recruitment 2017 through this page so stay connected with us.
Ambitious applicants may apply by submitting the application form before the latest date that is 17th October 2016. Job hunters may gather further relevant information regarding National Human Rights Commission Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NHRC Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name Of The Post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Senior Research Officer||02||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 6600/- Grade Pay|
|Assistant Registrar (Law)||01|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||01||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- With 5400/4200/- Grade Pay|
|Asstt. Accounts Officer||02|
|Junior Translator Hindi||01|
|Junior Accountant||02||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- With 2000/2400/- Grade Pay|
Applicants must have completed Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Grab For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Age limit of applying candidates should not be more than 56 years and age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC category candidates as per the organization norms.
Selection process for NHRC Job will be made on the basis of applicant’s performance in written exam or interview that will be taken by the selection panel of the organization.
Quick Links For written exam or Interview:
How to apply for NHRC Recruitment?
- First of all interested to apply aspirants need to visit official website of organization that is nhrc.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Vacancy” tab that is visible right side of the page.
- After that you have to hit on the “Notification regarding filling up various posts by deputation/re-employment/short-term contract basis.” link
- By selecting above mentioned link a PDF file will be explore on your system display having instructions.
- After reading complete details carefully aspirants have to you have to download the application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Appliers should have to affix their recent passport size photograph and signature and necessary documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc with the application form.
- Now you have to keep the application form with required documents in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of …..”
- At last send it in a below indicated address.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
National Human Rights Commission,
Manav Adhikar Bhawan,
Check Here- More Jobs in Delhi
Last date for submit the application form: 17th October 2016
Keen contenders may check official notification link that is mentioned below for acquiring further important information. You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more upcoming details against NHRC Recruitment 2017.
To Read NHRC Recruitment 2016 Notice: Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section