National Health Systems Resource Centre has circulated an employment advertisement titled as NHSRC Recruitment. Application forms are invited from talented individuals for filing up jobs openings of Consultant. For NHSRC Recruitment 2017, interested candidates should submit their application form through email as mentioned below on or before 24/01/2017 or 23/01/2017 according to post applied for.
What this Page Contains?
|NHSRC Vacancy||Essential Qualification|
|Salary Details||How To Submit Application|
|Mode Of Enrolment||Last Date To Apply|
Interested individuals for National Health Systems Resource Centre Recruitment should apply by going through instruction that is given below. Please read complete notice that is well designed here by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, to avoid inconvenience at time of applying.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Required Qualification:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Required Qualification|
|Zonal AEFI Consultants||01||M.B.B.S. with 4 year experience in public health program management OR M.B.B.S. with post graduate qualification in public health.|
|Consultant||03||B.Tech with M.B.A. or Post Graduation in Public Health / Community Medicine / Anthropology Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Statistics from recognized institution|
|Senior Consultant-Healthcare Technologies||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from esteemed institution|
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
|Name of Post||Salary Details|
|Zonal AEFI Consultants||Rs. 60, 000 – 90, 000/-|
|Sr. Consultant||Rs. 90, 000 – 1, 20, 000/-|
|Senior Consultant-Healthcare Technologies||Rs. 90, 000 – 1, 30, 000/-|
For post of Senior Consultant-Healthcare Technologies, age of applying candidates should not exceed from 50 years and for other posts, age must not be more than 45 years.
According to the performance of appliers in written exam and interview, talented candidates will be appointed for available vacancies. Job hunters, who will perform well, may grab this chance to work as employee in National Health Systems Resource Centre.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply for NHSRC Jobs?
- Eligible aspirants for NHSRC Recruitment must reach the web portal nhsrcindia.org of organization.
- Now, on the home page you need to press “Opportunities” tab, which is available in the top menu bar.
- A drop down list will available; choose “Recruitments” link.
- Select “Current Vacancies” tab from further list.
- Then, a new page will be appeared with many job notification links and you can choose an appropriate link according to your choice.
- Now read the complete notification carefully and those, who fulfill all the eligibility criteria, can apply.
- Satisfied contenders must press tab “application form” and download the application format.
- Now fill your application form and also attach relevant documents along with resume/ bio-data and recent passport size photograph etc with it.
- At last send your application and required documents to the E-mail Address that is indicated below.
Read Also: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
- For Senior Consultant-Healthcare Technologies: email@example.com
- For Other Posts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Details about NHSRC Jobs – Official Link
- For Senior Consultant-Healthcare Technologies: 24/01/2017 by 4 p.m.
- For Other Posts: 23/01/2017 by 4 p.m.
Note: Apply for NHSRC Recruitment 2017 by going through official link by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|