National Health Systems Resource Centre, Delhi has issued job notification for NHSRC Recruitment. Organization is invited applications from enthusiastic & skillful job seekers for filling up 08 Consultant Posts in various disciplines. Job searchers, who are keenly, apply for NHSRC Recruitment 2017 may send their prescribed application form before last date.
Key Contents Of This Page
|NHSRC Vacancies||Required Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Remuneration For Consultant Posts|
|Enrollment Process||Steps To Apply|
|E-Mail Address||Important Dates|
Candidates are advised to follow below listed guidelines to submit applications for NHSRC Delhi Recruitment before 01-07-2017. Job appliers may gather detailed information about NHSRC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 which is equipped below in the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look….
|Posts Name||Discipline||Total Vacancy|
|Senior Consultant||Maternal Health||01|
|Lead Consultant||Child Health||01|
|Adolescent Health (Training)||01|
|Adolescent Health (Data analysis & Monitoring)||01|
Requirements For NHSRC Consultant Recruitment:
- For Senior / Lead Consultant: Should have MBBS /BDS +MD/MPH/Post Graduate Diploma in concerned stream /MBA in Health Management
- For Consultant: Must have Post Graduate degree/ diploma in Health Management, Social Sciences/ MBA in Health Management.
Get More: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Selected applicants for Consultant posts will get following remunerations as shown below, take a look:
|Posts Name||Salary Scale|
|Senior Consultant||Rs. 90,000/- to 1,30,000/-|
|Lead Consultant||Rs 1,30,000/- to 1,50,000/-|
|Consultant||Rs.40,000/- to Rs.90,000/-|
- Applicant’s age should not more than 55 years for National Health Systems Resource Centre Recruitment.
- Relaxation criteria of applying contestants for NHSRC Job will be calculated by National Health Systems Resource Centre.
Applicants’ selection for National Health Systems Resource Centre Recruitment 2017 will be made through test and/or their performance in personal interview.
Get Important Tips To Crack Exam/Interview:
How to Apply For NHSRC Recruitment?
Suitable job seekers may apply for Consultant Posts by submitting prescribed Application form on or before last date.
- Applications’ format can be downloaded from National Health Systems Resource Centre website which is www.nhsrcindia.org.
- On homepage, go to “Opportunities>>Recruitments>>Current Vacancies” from top menu bar of homepage.
- Select appropriate job link, must read entire notification very carefully and download format of application form by reaching at “Application Form” link.
- Then, must fill the prescribed NHSRC Application Form with entire details and paste their recent passport size photograph etc.
- After that, filled application form must be sent to address displayed below before last date should be reached.
Hit Here: To Download Application Format
Closing Date Of Submission Of Application: 01-07-2017
You may open this Official Link to know more about NHSRC Recruitment 2017 – 2018. You’re suggested to bookmark our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com to fetch latest updates regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|