National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases has liberated online job advertisement titled as NICED Recruitment. Walk in interview is going to conduct proficient and well defined candidate for filling up 13 Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Junior Nurse and other various positions. Job hunters who are ambitious to make their career in this organization may apply for NICED Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
|Vacancy & Qualification Details||Hiring Method|
|Age & Salary||How to apply|
Eligible aspirants who want to apply for NICED Vacancy must attend walk in interview which is going to be held on 24 & 25-05-2017. Job fighters may collect rest information about National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NICED Vacancies & Qualification Details:
|Sr.No||Post name||No of post||Qualification|
|1||Senior Research Fellow (Medical)||01||MBBS|
|2||Senior Research Fellow (NonMedical)||02||First Class M.Sc. in Life Sciences|
|3||Data Entry Operator (Grade B)||01||12th pass in science stream|
|4||Junior Nurse||04||High School or equivalent with science subjects plus certificate course in ANM|
|5||Junior Project Assistant (LDC)||01||12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board|
|6||Project Technician III||03||12th Pass in Science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician|
|7||Multi Tasking Staff/MTS||01||High School or equivalent|
Jobs by Qualification: Press Here
Pay Scale & Age Limitations:
|Sr.No||Post name||Salary||Upper Age limit|
|1||Senior Research Fellow (Medical)||Rs. 36,400/- p.m||35 year|
|2||Senior Research Fellow (NonMedical)|
|3||Data Entry Operator (Grade B)||Rs. 18,000/- p.m.||28 year|
|5||Junior Project Assistant (LDC)||Rs.16,000/- p.m||25 year|
|6||Project Technician III||Rs.18,000/- p.m||30 year|
|7||Multi Tasking Staff/MTS||Rs.15,800/- p.m||25 year|
Hiring Method for NICED Jobs:
Interview will be arranged to appoint the proficient and talented aspirants for aforesaid posts. Selection of contenders will be based on their performance in the Interview and no TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
How to apply for NICED Recruitment?
- First of all you have to go to the Official website of National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases that is www.niced.org.in
- At the home page, select the “Notification” tab.
- Then the drop down list will appear on your screen, you have to select the “Placement” tab.
- Now you need to hit the link “View Details” link under the “The following posts are to be filled up on purely temporary basis under the project entitled “Burden of Antibiotic Resistance in Neonates …….” Section.
- Now the advertisement will be shown on your screen.
- After this read the advertisement carefully.
- Then applicants have to hit prepare the bio data with all required information.
- Then you must attend the interview with all the originals and photo copies of necessary documents
- Then interested aspirants can go ahead and attend the interview on the respective date and time as framed below.
Do you know? Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Walk In Venue:
National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases,
P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme-XM,
Beliaghata, Kolkata- 700 010
Grab More: Kolkata Jobs
Interview will be held for Sr.No 1 to 4: 24-05-2017
Interview will be held for Sr.No 5 to 7: 25-05-2017
To Read NICED Recruitment Notification: Press Here
Job hunters may gather more information related NICED Recruitment 2017 through official notification. Stay connected with this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for collecting other upcoming recruitment related updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|