NICMAR Admission Form
Fill your NICMAR Admission Form if you want to get admission in National Institute of Construction Management and Research. The institute is going to conduct NCAT (NICMAR Common Admission Test) & PI as on 23-04-2018 & 24-04-2018 for admission of students in Post Graduate programmes.
Students, willing to apply for NICMAR NCAT 2018 can fill their application form for NICMAR Common Admission Test upto 15 April 2018. You may get entire details about NICMAR Admission Form 2018 from the below ward of this page.
NICMAR Common Admission Test form
Candidates can fill their NICMAR Admission Form 2018–19 via online or offline process with the help of institutions mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Admission-2018 Schedule (2nd Round)
|Date of Admission Advertisement||18-03-2018|
be published in
|Times of India (All),|
The Hindu (All) and
Hindustan Times (All)
|Last Date of Issue and Submission of Applications||15-04-2018|
|Date of Admission Process (NCAT & PI)||23-04-2018 & 24-04-2018|
|Admission Process Center||Pune|
|Date of Declaration of Admission Results||26-04-2018|
|Last date for Payment of Tuition fees(First|
|Date of Commencement of Programmes||All programmes will commence|
from July 16, 2018 while
MFOCB and CSCDM programmes
will commence from June 25, 2018
NICMAR Admission Form
Courses Offered by NICMAR:
- Post Graduate Programme in Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management (PGP IFDM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management (PGP ACM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Project Engineering and Management (PGP PEM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Management of Family Owned Construction Business (PGP MFOCB)
- Post Graduate Programme in Contemporary Smart City Development and Management (PGP CSCDM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Quantity Surveying and Contract Management (PGP QSCM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Health, Safety and Environment Management (PGP HSEM)
Eligibility Criteria for NICMAR 2018 Admission:
Candidates, who are going to apply for National Institute of Construction Management and Research Admission, must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in concerned discipline from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Note: Final year eligible graduating students can also apply
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Students have to pay Rs. 1610/- (Application Fee) + Rs. 290/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs. 1900/- for one programme or Rs. 2118/- (Application Fee) + Rs. 382/- (GST @ 18%) = Rs. 2500/- for more than one programme. The payment of application fee can be done through Demand Draft in favour of “NICMAR, Pune.
Selection Procedure NICMAR Admission:
For selection, Eligible candidates will be invited to appear for the selection procedure, which comprises NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT) (or, other entrance examinations as specified below), Personal Interview (PI) and Rating of Application (RA). The details are as follows:
|Total Marks||250 Marks|
|i. NICMAR Common Admission Test(NCAT)||150 marks|
|a) Quantitative and Analytical Ability||60 marks|
|b) Data Interpretation||30 marks|
|c) Verbal and General Ability||60 marks|
|or, Candidate may also submit CAT/GATE/GMAT/CMAT scores|
secured after January 01, 2016.
|ii. Personal Interview (PI)||50 marks|
|iii. Rating of Application (RA)||50 marks|
Selection of candidates for admission is done on the basis of merit. The merit list is drawn on the basis of performance in NCAT/CAT/GATE/GMAT/CMAT, PI and RA. Admission offer letters are issued in the order of merit.
How to fill NICMAR Admission Form 2018?
Students can apply for National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) Admission by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website that is www.nicmar.ac.in
- Now you need to hit on “ADMISSIONS-2018: Full Time On-campus Post Graduate Programme (2nd Round)” link, available at the mid of home page.
- On the next page you will get information regarding admission, you must check all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to go back to the home page and hit on “Apply” button.
- Now you have to press “Link 1 – http://admission.nicmar.ac.in” or “Link 2 – http://admission1.nicmar.ac.in” link.
- Now you need to hit on “Register Here” button.
- You are required to fill the registration form in correct manner and obtain “User ID & Password”
- Thereafter you need to go back to the previous page and login to your account by using your “User ID & Password”
- Now fill Online NICMAR Admission Application form in correct manner and make the payment of fee and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Students can also apply for admission via offline procedure by sending the prescribed format.
- Go through “admission.nicmar.ac.in/onlineadmission” link and hit on “Apply Offline – Download Application Form” link for downloading the application format.
- Candidates can also get the format of application form from NICMAR Pune.
- Fill the form in correct manner and attach the needed documents along with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Students may visit the Official Link to get rest details in concern of NICMAR Admission Form 2018–19. You may keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Student Success Strategies|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|