A new career advertisement as NIDM Recruitment 2016 has been published by National Institute of Disaster Management. The organization wants to hire up skilled and talented candidates for Social Management Specialist post. Applicants are advised to stay connected with our web portal or visit it time to time for acquiring latest information regarding NIDM Recruitment 2017.
Job finders who are searching for latest jobs in government sector must apply for National Institute of Disaster Management Recruitment by submitting their application form before the ending dates that is within 45 Days from date of advertisement i.e 24th September 2016 and grab this opportunity. Willing applicants may read the entire section of this page to obtain detailed information which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Social Management Specialist
- Candidates who want to apply for NIDM Vacancy must possess Master’s Degree in Social Science from any recognized university or institution.
- Applicants must have knowledge of computer application to manage data base and generation of reports.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
The minimum and maximum age limit of applicants will be as per the norms of organization. Relaxation in age for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the rules of GOI.
Applicants who will be selected for NIDM Jobs will receive an attractive and satisfactory amount of pay scale of Rs. 60,000/- per month given by the management of organization in respect of this recruitment.
Mode of Hiring:
Selection of applying aspirants will be decided on the basis of their performance in written test and/ or interview which will be organize in under strict supervision of recruitment panel of National Institute of Disaster Management. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the selection process.
Must Read This:
How to Apply for NIDM Recruitment:
Contenders who are willing to apply may go through with the steps which are stated below:
- Firstly, candidates are required to visit the official website of organization that is www.nidm.gov.in
- Now move your cursor at the bottom of home page and select the “Recruitment” tab.
- New page will be opened at your device’s screen now you need to hit at “Advertisement for the post of Social Management Specialist in PMU of National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP) in National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) on contract basis” link.
- After hitting this link, related advertisement will be opened in PDF form.
- Read all details and instructions carefully given in notification.
- Now eligible candidates need to prepare typed application in A-4 size paper on prescribed Performa.
- Attach self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents along with application.
- At end, keep the application in an envelope and send it to the address furnished below before last date reached.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Shri Ashok Sarkar,
Project Accountant & Administrative Officer,
National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP),
National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA),
Government of India,
Wing-14, First Floor, NDMS Bhawan,
A-1, Safdarjung Enclave,
New Delhi- 110029
More Jobs in Delhi: Get Here
Last date for receipt of Application: Within 45 Days from date of Advertisement i.e 24th September 2016
Willing contenders may visit the Official Notification which is given below to get other information. You may also stay connected with us through Google Plus or bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to obtain latest updates related to NIDM Recruitment 2017.
NIDM Recruitment 2016 Notification: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section