According to NIELIT/NDL/10/2017, candidates who have applied for NIELIT Recruitment, walk in interview has been postponed to 23-10-2017. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has decided to conduct walk in for hire eligible contenders for filling vacant post of Assistant/Faculty. Applicants who were looking for NIELIT Vacancy may register themselves on the walk in spot from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM. You may fetch more information regarding NIELIT Recruitment 2018 by going through official website that is nielit.gov.in or from the content of this page.
The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on interview performance which will be conducted by the selection panel of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology. Aspirants are required to bring their original documents and certificates for verification procedure. For rest information about NIELIT Recruitment 2018, you may go through the content given on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- IT faculty
- Electronic faculty
- Lab assistant
- Software development
- Executive HR
Applying contenders for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology jobs must have done Bachelor of Degree or Post Graduation in relevant subjects from recognized University Or Institute.
Get More Job Options Here:
The minimum and maximum age of applying aspirants for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology vacancies 2017 will be decided at the time of interview.
Get More: Latest Jobs In Teaching Sector
Selected aspirants for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology jobs 2017 will be paid by impressive amount as monthly salary which will be fixed by the selection panel of the department.
The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on interview performance organized by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology department. Aspirants are advised to carry original documents and certificates for verification procedure.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, candidates are required to visit its official website that is www.nielit.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “recruitment” tab appearing on menu bar of the home page.
- After that, hit on “The Date of Walk-in Interview for hiring of manpower on Contract basis as per Advertisement no. (NIELIT/NDL/10/2017) has been postponed to 23-10-2017. Inconvenience is regretted” link.
- Aspirants should read complete NIELIT recruitment notification 2017 for fetching complete information.
- After reading entire notification, aspirants who want to apply for these posts should follow further steps.
- Now, applicants should prepare their original copies of documents and certificates.
- Applicants should reach at below given walk in venue at mentioned below walk in time.
- Candidates should register themselves before the time over.
Walk in Venue:
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (Delhi Center)
2nd floor, parsvnath Metro Mall,
Inderlok Metro Station,
Inderlok, Delhi – 110052
Walk In Date and Time:
On 23-10-2017 at 9:00AM to 11:00PM
For more information regarding NIELIT Recruitment 2018, you should go through Official Link. Aspirants may make this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com as bookmark by pressing the keys CTRL+D from keyboard or can follow us on twitter.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Jobs in Delhi||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|