Apply for NIELIT Recruitment and get a chance to recruit in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology. Online applications are invited for filling the vacant post of DEO/Programmer/Asst Vacancy. Applicants who want to apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology vacancy have to submit applications through online mode by visiting its official website that is nielit.gov.in. The last date to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2017 is 09-10-2017.
Highlights of the page
|NIELIT Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Pay Details|
|Application Fee||Assortment Procedure|
|Way To Apply For NIELIT Recruitment||Last Date|
The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on typing test and interview of which date will be published on official website very soon. Applicants who will submit the application form before the last date given above, only those aspirants will be able to attend typing test and interview. You may fetch more information about NIELIT Recruitment 2018 by going through beneath segment of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Data Entry Operator
- Programmer assistant – B
- Hardware Assistant – A
- Hardware Assistant – B
- Senior Consultant
What Is The Eligibility For NIELIT Jobs?
|Post Name||Required Education|
|Data Entry operator||10+2 with minimum 50% marks and a minimum typing speed of 30 wpm in English|
|Programmer||BE./B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT/Electronics & communication) / MCA / ‘B’ level of DOEACC with 50% Marks|
|Programmer Assistant ‘B’||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/ IT / Electronics & communication with minimum 50% marks|
|Hardware Assistant ‘B’||B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication with minimum 50% marks from recognized university or institute|
Hardware Assistant ‘A’
|Senior Consultant||B.E/B.Tech(Computer Science/E&C/IT/Electrical)/MCA/MBA (Systems/IT), M.E. (CS/IT/Electronics)/ M.Tech /M.S.(CS/IT/Electronics)/DOEACC ‘B’ level|
|Jr. Consultant||B.E/B.Tech(Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Electrical)/MC A/’ B’-Level of NIELIT|
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Is There Any Age Limit?
- The maximum age of applying contenders for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology jobs 2017 must not above than 35 years
- Those aspirants who are applying for Senior Consultant post must not above than 40 years in age.
- Applicants who belong to reserved category will get reservation based on government rules.
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Data Entry operator||Rs. 16468/- p.m.)|
|Programmer||Rs.24962/- to 30000/- p.m|
|Programmer Assistant ‘B’||Rs. 21634/- to 26,400/- p.m|
|Hardware Assistant ‘B’||Rs. 21634/- to 26,400/- p.m.|
Hardware Assistant ‘A’
|Rs. 16641/- to 20,400/- p.m|
|Senior Consultant||Up to 10 lakhs p.a|
|Up to 7 lakhs p.a|
|Jr. Consultant||Rs. 42900/- per month|
Aspirants who belongs to general and OBC category contenders have to pay Rs. 600/- as and Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PWD/Women category as application fee which will be paid through online mode only. Application Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in any case. Fee through any other mode like DD, Pay order, Cheque, Challan, etc. will not be accepted.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is going to conduct typing test and interview for selection of eligible contenders. Applicants who will clear typing test then they will be called for interview. For data entry post, only typing test will be conducted.
Must Check Expert Preparations Tips:
How To Apply For NIELIT Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, applying applicants have to visit official website of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology that is www.nielit.gov.in
- Hit on “recruitment” tab available at menu bar of the home page.
- Now, select “advertisement” link given under Empanelment of Consultants/ IT Resource Persons/ DEOs. Online registration will start from 19th September 2017 to 9th October 2017.
- Aspirants should read entire NIELIT Recruitment notification 2017 which will be opened in the form of PDF.
- After that hit on “apply online” button stable at the previous page.
- Tap on “I Agree” tab and hit on “Proceed to apply online” button.
- Fill NIELIT online application form completely with all details in proper manner.
- Upload your recent size photograph and signature.
- Once recheck complete National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology application form and finally hit on “submit” button.
- At last, you should take print out a copy of it or download it by following suitable tab for avoiding any problem in future.
Hit Here >> Get Official Notification
Closing date to submit application form: 09-10-2017.
You may fetch more information regarding NIELIT Recruitment 2017–2018 from Official Link. You may ask simply your query in below – given comment box given on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Our experts will definitely solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization|