National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is an autonomous scientific society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (IT) of the Govt of India. Now, NIELIT Recruitment Advertisement has been issued by authority of institute for filling up Technical Assistant, Computer Operator and other positions.
Institute is all set to conduct walk In interview on 12-06-2018 to recruit more than 16 eligible and talented candidates on various vacant posts. Interested contenders, ensuring the eligibility conditions needed for NIELIT Jobs 2018 as prescribed in NIELIT Recruitment No. FMG-03/03-2018 can appear in interview to get placed for NIELT Jobs.
NIELIT Recruitment 2018 Walk-in Interview:
Appeared aspirants can download NIELIT Application Form by following the steps given below and appear in Interview along with one set of documents/ certificates. Don’t forget to bring all the documents in original as it is compulsory for all for verification.
Aspirant are required to get rest of details regarding NIELIT Recruitment 2018 from below part of this page, which is well tailored by the team of team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Out: Employment News- New Updates
NIELIT Vacancies and Place of Posting:
|Name of Post||No. of NIELIT Posts||Place of Posting|
|Computer Operator (PGRS)||06||Chandigarh|
|Computer Operator (CFC)||06||Chandigarh|
|Senior Faculty (Electronics)||Empanelment||Chandigarh/ Mohali|
|Senior Faculty (IT)||Empanelment||Chandigarh/ Mohali|
Required Educational Qualification for NIELIT Recruitment 2018:
|Name of Post||NIELIT Eligibility Criteria|
|Helper-I||8th class Pass.|
|Technical Assistant||BE/B.Tech (CS/IT) OR B.Sc (CS/IT) OR BCA OR Graduate with One-year Diploma in Computer Applications.|
|Computer Operator (PGRS)||10+2 in any discipline with minimum 6 months course in Computer OR 10+2 and DOEACC ‘O’ Level.|
|Computer Operator (CFC)||10+2 in any discipline with minimum 6 months course in Computer.|
10+2 and DOEACC ‘O’ Level.
|Senior Faculty (Electronics)||B.Tech/ B.E (ECE) or higher.|
|Senior Faculty (IT)||BE/B.Tech (CS/IT)/ MCA/ M.Sc (CS/IT) NIELIT ‘B’ level.|
Find Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Restrictions and NIELIT Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Age Limit for NIELIT 2018 Recruitment||Salary Details|
|Helper-I||35 years||Rs. 8,500- Per month|
|Technical Assistant||42 years||Rs. 13,500- Per month|
|Computer Operator (PGRS)||35 years||Rs. 9,928- Per month|
|Computer Operator (CFC)||Rs. 18,575- Per month|
|Senior Faculty (Electronics)||30 years||Rs. 18,000- Per month|
|Senior Faculty (IT)||Rs. 18,000- Per month|
|Programmer||35 years||Rs. 30,000- Per month|
NIELIT Recruitment Process:
The selection of eligible contenders will be done on the basis of NIELIT Selection Process contains interview round organized by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology department. Aspirants are advised to carry original documents and certificates for verification procedure.
Fee for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment:
General category candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- per month and SC, ST, Women and PWD candidates will have to pay Rs. 250/- through Bank Draft/Bank Pay Order only drawn in favour of “NIELIT Chandigarh”, payable at Chandigarh/ Mohali.
How to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2018?
- Visit to the official website of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology department that is www.nielit.gov.in to apply for NIELIT Job Openings.
- After that move your cursor towards “Recruitment” tab appearing on menu bar of the home page.
- After that, choose suitable link regarding NIELIT recruitment.
- Read complete NIELIT Recruitment Notification 2018 for fetching complete information.
- After reading entire notification, download application form and take a print out of it (if you are interested to apply).
- Fill NIELIT Application Form in correct manner with entire details and attach original copies of documents and certificates.
- Now you should reach at below given walk in venue at mentioned below walk in time.
Venue of Interview:
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology,
C-134, PUNCOM Building, Ind. Area,
Required Documents at the time of Interview:
- Caste certificate (SC/ST), if applicable.
- Category certificate (PWD), if applicable.
- Matriculation/10th Class certificate showing Date of Birth.
- Degree/Certificates of essential qualification which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post applied.
- Degree certificate of higher educational qualification, if any.
- Requisite post qualification experience certificate(s) clearly mentioning the starting and ending dates of employment, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post.
- Attested copy of PAN Card, if available.
- Attested copy of Aadhaar Card
From Here, Get: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
NIELIT Important Dates:
|NIELIT Recruitment Notification Date||08-06-2018 (Released)|
|Walk-in Date & Time||12-06-2018|
|Reporting Time||12:00 Noon|
For more information regarding NIELIT Recruitment 2018 – 2019, you should go through Official Link. Aspirants may make this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com as bookmark by pressing the keys CTRL+D from keyboard or can follow us on twitter.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|