NIFT Counselling 2018
National Institute of Fashion Technology has released the schedule for NIFT Counselling for Second Round. Candidates can check the NIFT Counseling Registration Status from here.
Ensure NIFT Counselling Dates 2018 in order to attend counseling session for admission in B.Design and B.F.Tech courses. It is essential to attend NIFT Counselling 2018 for fulfillment of admission criteria.
NIFT Counselling Registration 2018:
National Institute of Fashion Technology will start second round registration from July 20 to 23, 2018. After that NIFT second round counselling process will begin from July 25 to 27, 2018.
Those who’re seeking admission in the field of fashion technology and design and declared qualified in NIFT Entrance Exam may attend NIFT Counselling 2018- 2019. Get all details about it from this page modified by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Reservation of Seats:
|Category||Seats Reserved (%)|
|OBC (Non- Creamy)||27%|
|Differently Abled Candidates (PHP)||3%|
NIFT Counselling Fee 2018 for First Semester:
|Tuition Fees||Rs 97800/-|
|Library Fee (Per Year)||Rs 6400/-|
|Mediclaim & Student Development|
Fee (Per Year)
|Exam Fee (Per Year)||Rs 3200/-|
|Security Deposit (One Time)(Refundable)||Rs 8200/-|
|Registration Fee (One Time)||Rs 8100/-|
Must Read About: Career in Fashion Designing
NIFT Counselling Procedure 2018:
Check NIFT Counselling Process for admissions across 16 campuses.
Registration for nift.ac.in Counselling 2018:
- The institute will be coordinating with all the campuses for admission criteria.
- You have to enter credentials like form number, date of birth and password for registration.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.5000 in online mode for NIFT Registration For Counselling.
Campus Choice Filling:
At the time of registration, you are required to choose campus. You may choose one of the 16 campuses of NIFT.
Download Call Letter:
- On successful registration, you will get system generated letter, SMS and an email on registered mobile and email IDs.
- The letter will contain all details about Nodal Officer and the documents required for NIFT Online Counselling.
Counselling At NIFT:
- NIFT BF Tech Counselling 2018 will take place on the campus.
- You are required to report the counselling center as listed in NIFT Counselling Details letter.
The document verification process will take place at counselling venue. You are required to carry all essential documents.
Seat allocation will take place at counselling venue. On the basis of merit rank and availability of seat, you may apply for admission in colleges.
Reporting at College:
- After seat allotment, contenders have to pay full fee immediately at the campus. You will get allotment letter/receipt duly signed by the nodal officer of the campus.
- You may carry fee receipt for completing admission criteria.
Get here Easy Steps: How to Become a Fashion Designer Without a Degree
NIFT 2018 Seat Matrix
The institute will allot as many as 2370 UG seats across B.Design and B.F.Tech programmes.
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B. F. Tech)||Apparel Production||360|
|Bachelor of Design (B. Design)||Knitwear Design||210|
NIFT Counselling Documents:
- System generated letter/e-mail received by the candidate
- Photograph (2 Passport & 4 Stamp Size)
- Certificate of having passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Certificate of having passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination, showing the subjects offered by him/her in the examination. Physics, Chemistry and Math for B.F. Tech
- Certificate from the Board from which he/she passed the High School/Higher Secondary Examination
- Certificate from the prescribed authority showing that he/she belongs to a Schedules Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC (Non-Creamy) category (Applicable only to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ OBC (Non-Creamy) category).
- 6 Semester Fee – Demand Draft of Rs. 1,26,900/- (Non-NRI) drawn in favour of the NIFT HO payable at the city of the Counselling
- Copy of 12th class School Leaving Certificate(for domicile seats only)
- Valid PWD Certificate
- Copy of 1st, 2nd & 3rd year graduation mark sheet/ self-attested copy of final year appearing certificate (For Master Programmes)
- Undertaking for the candidate seeking provisional admission
- Undertaking from the students, as per provisions of anti-ragging
- Undertaking about Eligibility, Fee and Refund
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed format
- Form for withdrawal of Admission
- Authorization letter from the candidate who are not in position to attend in person
- New Delhi
Check Here: List of Required Documents for Counselling
NIFT BF Tech Counselling/NIFT B.F tech Counselling 2018:
National Institute of Fashion Technology, conduct this counseling session for giving admission to candidates to Bachelor programmes like Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Textile Design, Bachelor of Knitwear Design, Bachelor of Fashion Communication etc and Master Programmes such as Master of Design (M.Des.), Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech.) and Master of Fashion Management (MFM) as per their rank.
Cancellation of NIFT Admission 2018:
- Aspirant can be denied admission at a later stage if the institute is not satisfied with his/her character, past behavior or antecedents.
- Admission offered to such a candidate, who is admitted at NIFT on the basis of false information or by hiding relevant facts, will be liable to be canceled without any notice by the Director of the campus/Director (admission). The fee deposited will also be forfeited.
- If it is found at any stage that aspirant does not fulfill the requisite criteria, then his/her admission will be canceled.
- The Director General may cancel the admission of any contender for a particular reason or exclude him/her for definite time duration.
Must Know Here: How to Apply For Education Loan
NIFT Counselling Schedule for 1st Round
Bachelor of Fashion Technology: – Reporting Time 09.30 A.M
Counselling Schedule of all category candidates including General, SC, ST, OBC(Non-Creamy), NRI & State Domicile
|Date||Category||No. of Candidates||Common Merit Rank|
|09/07/18 (Monday)||This includes candidates from GEN, OBC (Non Creamy), SC, ST, State Domicile / Children & Wards of NRI (subject to availability of seats)||200||001 to 200|
|10/07/18 (Tuesday)||200||201 to 400|
|11/07/18 (Wednesday)||200||401 to 600|
|12/07/18 (Thursday)||200||601 to 800|
|13/07/18 (Friday)||400||801 to 1200|
|14/07/18 (Saturday)||400||1201 to 1600|
|16/07/18 (Monday)||1105||1601 to 2705|
NIFT Counselling Schedule for 2nd Round
|Start of second round and registration fee (Rs.5000)||July 20 to 23, 2018|
|NIFT second round counselling process||July 25 to 27, 2018|
Hit on its Official Link to get more information about NIFT Counselling 2018 – 2019. Keep visiting our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates. For any sort of query, ask in comment box placed below.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|NIFT Application Form||NIFT Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|NIFT Admit Card||NIFT Result|
|List of Universities In India||Student Success Strategies|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||UGC Approved Universities|