Limited Seats in Fashion Designing Course!! Candidates who had participated in NIFT entrance exam and waiting for NIFT Counselling Schedule, they can get all information in regard of it from this page. From this page, you can acquire complete details related to NIFT Counselling 2017. Candidates, who qualified exam, must attend Counselling session on scheduled dates. From the below segment of this page, you can obtain all information regarding this notice like Counseling Registration, process and important dates etc.
National Institute of Fashion Technology, conduct this counseling session for giving admission to candidates to Bachelor programmes like Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Textile Design, Bachelor of Knitwear Design, Bachelor of Fashion Communication etc and Master Programmes such as Master of Design (M.Des.), Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech.) and Master of Fashion Management (MFM) as per their rank.
Candidates, you can fetch entire acknowledgement related to NIFT Counselling such as procedure of counseling, important dates, list of documents etc from the underneath segment of this page which is written for you by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Those candidates who declared qualified in entrance exam will be able to attend NIFT Counselling on specified date with Call Letter.
List of Documents Required At The Time Of Counseling:
Candidates, who want to attend this counseling session, must bring all below provided documents.
- Counseling letter
- Photograph (2 Passport size & 4 Stamp Size)
- Self-attested photocopy of OBC, (NC), SC, ST & PHP certificate
- Semester Fee – Demand Draft Self-attested copy of 10th class and 12th class certificate
- Self-attested photocopy of 12th class School Leaving Certificate
- Photocopies of 10th and 12th report card and Rank Card or Score card
- Original and photocopy of Admit card.
- Photocopy and Original Counselling letter and original degree of previous courses
- other relevant documents
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Procedure of Counseling:
National Institute of Fashion Technology will conduct 3 rounds of Counseling at 15 Campuses of Institute.
- To participate in these rounds of Counselling, all eligible candidates need to register themselves through online mode at www.nift.ac.in or http://niftadmissions.in.
- Candidates who are not interested, in changing their Campus / Course allotted to them in 1st round cannot take part in remaining rounds.
- Students can register themselves and select campus from where he or she would participate.
- On successful registration, candidates will receive “system generated letter”.
- On day of Counseling, candidates is required to report at selected NIFT Campus for verification of credentials and seat allotment with system generated letter.
- After verification of all credentials, allocation of seats will take place.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Dear candidates, when university announced NIFT Counselling schedule, we will update this page so, you are suggested to stay connected with us. You can join us on facebook and Google plus, to get all latest updates about National Institute of Fashion Technology. You can also subscribe on our free email service. Candidates, if you have any doubt regarding this notification, then you can ask freely in below commenting section. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Note: To gather more information regarding NIFT Counselling, you can check Official Website. You can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D, to obtain up-to-date details about NIFT Counselling 2017. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NIFT Recruitment||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|