National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhubaneswar has proclaimed jobs notification as NIFT Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from the talented and skilled aspirants for the 23 vacant post of Stenographer Grade-III, Assistant (Accounts), Machine Mechanic and others. Contenders who find themselves eligible for the Steno/MTS positions can apply by sending their applications on the address stated below before 21st September 2016. You can download your applications through online mode. Aspirants can also follow this page to gather further info about NIFT Recruitment 2017 that will be available soon.
Applying aspirants can send their applications in prescribed format along with all relevant documents. Candidates who are willing to apply must be prepared for the Written Test and Skill Test which will be organized by the organization. You can scroll down this page for rest all details against NIFT Jobs that is presented by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Vacancy Details & Essential Qualification:
|Sr. no||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification Required|
|01||Stenographer Grade-III||01||Graduate with Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing|
|02||Assistant (Accounts)||01||Graduate in Commerce/Economics/ Statistics/Mathematics|
|03||Machine Mechanic||03||Diploma/Certificate from ITI as Fitter in related areas|
|04||Assistant Hostel Warden (Girls)||01||Bachelors Degree|
|05||Lab Assistant||03||Diploma in Handloom Technology/ Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry/ Textile Processing|
|06||Plumber||01||ITI trade certification OR equivalent|
|07||Electrician||01||10th class standard|
|08||Junior Assistant||03||(Intermediate)10+2 Examination|
|09||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||09||Matriculation or equivalent/ ITI Pass|
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Contenders who are willing to apply for NIFT vacancies should be more than 18 years of age and no age bar for upper age limit.
What you Have to Pay?
- Applying aspirants need to pay application fee (for General/ OBC Category Candidates) Rs. 500/- and who are belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ST/PHP they have to pay application fee of Rs. 250/-
- Application fee should be in form of Demand Draft and should be drawn in favour of NIFT-Bhubaneswar payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates must write his/her name, address, post applied for and Category on the back of the Demand Draft.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Contenders applying for NIFT Job and get recruited will receive monthly salary as pr the post which is mention below:
- For Sr.No.1 to 4 – PB-I, Rs. 5,200-20,200/- 2400/-
- For Sr.No.5 to 8 – PB-I, Rs. 5,200-20,200/- 1900/-
- For Sr. No.9 – PB-I, Rs. 5,200-20,200/- 1800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Selection of applying contenders for NIFT Recruitment will be based on their presentation in Written Test and Skill Test which will be organized by the recruitment panel.
- The written test for all the posts will be based on qualifications requirement of the respective posts. The written test will be followed by Skill/Technical Test of the eligible shortlisted candidates.
Before Going For Exam, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How Can You Fill NIFT Application Form?
By following these simple steps you can easily apply for the aforesaid positions:
- Candidates first of all visit to the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology that is www.nift.ac.in
- After that appliers are required to follow “Establishment & Careers” section and choose appropriate link for the post you wish to apply among various job links.
- After that PDF notification will be opened on your screen.
- Read complete details carefully you have to download an application form (prescribed format) and fill it properly with correct information and attach recent passport size photographs.
- Now put application form into an envelope and super scribed with “Application for the post of (Name of the post applied for) on Contract & Category (i.e. General/OBC/SC/ST etc.)”.
- At last send it to the address that stated below.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
National Institute of Fashion Technology,
NIFT Campus, IDCO Plot No.24, Opposite KIIT School of Management,
Chandaka Industrial Estate, Patia,
Closing Date of Submission of Application: 21st September 2016.
Note: Contenders can go through Official Notification Link which is tuned below to collect rest information. You can also gather upcoming news about NIFT Recruitment 2017 that will be update soon on this page or you can bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
NIFT Recruitment 2016: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section