To fill various vacancies of Accounts Officer, Software Engineer, Campus Director and many others, National Institute of Fashion Technology has publicized an employment notification titled as NIFT Recruitment 2016. Fascinated contenders who are interested to join hands with this reputed Institute of Fashion Technology can promptly apply against National Institute of Fashion Technology Recruitment by putting forward National Institute of Fashion Technology Application form as on or before the last date that is 21st October 2016. Captivated candidates can get pin pointed details regarding NIFT Recruitment 2017; all you need is to stay in touch with us on our web page.
Job hunters who are going to apply, they have to submit NIFT Application Form along with relevant documents, certificates and application fee before the deadline. Aspirants can get full fledge information in regard to NIFT Jobs from the below given page which is well modified by expertise and committed team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NIFT Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Director (Finance & Accounts)||01|
|Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)||07|
|Assistant Database Administrator||01|
|Junior Software Engineers||03|
- Entrants should have possessed Post Graduate Degree / qualified Chartered Accountant / MBA / ICWAI / ME / MCA / BCA / B.Tech (as according to post applied) from a government recognized university or institute with excellent academic records.
- Applying aspirants must have some years of experience in relevant trade.
- Age of applying contenders should be 55/56 years as on closing date.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category candidates as according to norms of National Institute of Fashion Technology.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale and Grade Pay|
|Campus Director||Rs.37, 400/- to Rs.67, 000/- plus grade pay of Rs.8, 700/-|
|Director (Finance & Accounts)|
|Registrar||Rs. 15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100/- plus grade pay of Rs.7, 600/-|
|Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)||Rs. 15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100/- plus grade pay of Rs.6, 600/-|
|Accounts Officer||Rs. 15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100/- plus grade pay of Rs.5, 400/-|
|Assistant Database Administrator|
|Software Engineer||Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- plus grade pay of Rs.4, 600/-|
|Junior Software Engineers||Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- plus grade pay of Rs.2, 400/-|
Payment of Fees:
Aspirants have to submit application fee as described in below given table in the form of Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque in favour of NIFT payable at New Delhi.
|Name Of Posts||General And OBC Category Candidates||SC/ ST Category Candidates|
|For Campus Director, Director (Finance & Accounts) and Project Engineer||Rs.1000/-||Rs.500/-|
|For other posts||Rs.500/-||Rs.250/-|
Mode of Assortment:
Organization will set Written Test, Skill Test and Interview to shortlist eligible contenders for required vacancies. So, candidates have to perform well in all rounds to get selected for required posts in this reputed organization.
5 Qualities an Interviewer Seeks in Candidate at Interview – Check Here
How To Prepare For Written Exam – Get Details
Steps to apply for NIFT Recruitment:
- Go to official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology, firstly that is www.nift.ac.in.
- After that, candidates need to hit on “Advt. No 23/ Depu./ Cont. /Sep.2016 for filling up the various administrative posts on contract/ deputation basis” link which is present at under “Establishment & Careers” head at middle of homepage.
- In few seconds of pressing above mentioned link, notification will open up in front of you.
- Now, read the notification and instructions stated in it with care.
- After reading notification, come back on previous page and press on “Application Form” link to download application form.
- Fill downloaded application form with true details in correct manner.
- Fix supporting documents, certificates in support of age, caste, educational qualification, experience, etc along with recent passport size photograph in area provided in application form.
- In end, submit prepared application form, documents, certificates at the address well stated below before the last date in an envelope which will be written from top by “Name Of Post Applied For…………..”
NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas,
Near Gulmohar Park,
New Delhi – 110016
Latest Jobs In Delhi – Get Details
Closing date for submitting applications, documents and fee: 21st October 2016.
You may get further facts regarding NIFT Recruitment 2016 by going through this Official Notification. Aspirants who are waiting impatiently for notification regarding NIFT Recruitment 2017 are advised to keep associated with us, as we will cover it shortly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section