Planning To Do B.Tech/MBA Courses, Apply for NIFTEM Admission. Keen candidates who wish to get admission for academic session 2017-2018 in B.Tech / M.Tech /MBA / PhD programs may apply by following the steps as structured below. Eligible contenders must fill the NIFTEM Online application form through online procedure as prescribed in the notification before the closing date as furnished below. Aspirants who wish to apply for NIFTEM Admission 2017 are mentors to stay in touch with us through this page.
NIFTEM will conduct JEE (Main) exam for allotting admission to the candidates applying for under graduate courses. The candidates who had applied for MBA course will take into consideration on the basis of their CAT Score followed by GD/PI, academic performance and work experience. Aspirants must send their online application before August 2017. The dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal are always present here to provide you all the essential details regarding National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Admission.
NIFTEM B.Tech Admission:
|Name of Programme||B.Tech in Food Technology and Management|
|Duration Of Course||4 years|
|Total No. Of Seats||180 seats|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 class passed from science stream|
|Process||Based on JEE (Main) All India Rank|
NIFTEM M.B A. Admission:
|Name of Programme||
|Total No. Of Seats||20 seats|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor Degree with at least 50% aggregate marks.|
|Selection Process||Based on CAT-2015 Score|
The Students belonging to General/OBC category must have to pay Rs. 1000/- and students belonging to SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-. This fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Demand draft.
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
How to Apply Online for NIFTEM Admission??
Students can apply effortlessly by following these steps as given under:
- In first step you should move to the official website of National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management that is www.niftem.ac.in
- Now, you will direct to the home page and you need to hit on “Admission 2017-2018”.
- Then on the next page you have to select the “Apply Online” link available on the top of the page.
- After this you have to press “Apply Now” button.
- Now, read the instructions for submitting Online Application form and after reading the aspirants have to hit on “Continue” Button.
- Then, you have to login/Register and fill the application form with correct details.
- After this you have to upload all the scanned copy of documents/ certificates.
- At last pay the online application fee as mentioned above.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Head, Admission Cell,
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management
Plot No. 97, Sector No. 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate,
Kundli – 131028, District – Sonepat,
Also Check: NIFTEM Recruitment
Last date to Apply Online for UG/PG/PHD courses: August 2017
For more details candidates may need to open this Official Notification as link is framed below. Aspirants are advised to stay connected with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates regarding NIFTEM Admission 2017.
Official Notification Link: NIFTEM Admission
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|