To get NIFTEM Admission for the academic session 2018-2019 in various UG/ PG Programmes like B.Tech / M.Tech /MBA / PhD programs, you need to follow complete NIFTEM Application Procedure as mentioned in Brochure.
Contenders meting the required NIFTEM Admission 2018 Eligibility can submit their NIFTEM Online application form from 24.05.2018 (tentatively) for B. Tech, M. Tech Ph.D., and MBA program and from 30.06.2018 (tentatively) for B. Tech, M. Tech, Ph.D., MBA program.
Details Mentioned in NIFTEM Admission Brochure 2018
NIFTEM will conduct JEE (Main) exam for allotting admission to the candidates applying for under graduate courses. The candidates who had applied for MBA course will take into consideration on the basis of their CAT Score followed by GD/PI, academic performance and work experience.
The dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal are always present here to provide you all the essential details regarding National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Admission.
NIFTEM Performance 2018:
NIFTEM Admission 2018 Eligibility:
Contenders required to apply for the NIFTEM UG Admission 2018 or NIFTEM PG Admission 2018 are required to ensure the below mentioned criteria in appropriate manner.
|Name of the Programme||B.Tech. in Food Technology|
|Eligibility||12th Exams passed with Physics,|
Mathematics and one of the
subjects from Chemistry, Bio-
technology, Computer Science,
|Duration||Four years regular|
|Essential||Candidates must have|
appeared in JEE (Main)-2016.
|Selection Process||Based on JEE (Main) All|
India Overall Rank
|Total number of seats||180|
|Name of the Programmes||MBA with Food and Agri-|
Bussiness Management (Compulsory)
MBA with one of (Marketing/
Finance/ International Business)
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent|
with 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST)
|Selection Process||Based on CAT- 2015 score|
followed by GD/ PI, academic
performance and work experience
|Total number of seats||20|
From Here, Check: Best & Career Guarantee Options
NIFTEM Admission 2018 Application Fee:
Contenders applying for the National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Admission 2018 have to make the payment of the below mentioned application fee while submitting NIFTEM Application Form 2018.
|For General/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST category aspirants||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidates meeting the NIFTEM Admission Criteria 2018 can make the payment of the fee via using one of the provided modes.
Candidates keen to make the payment through online mode can use Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking and after the completion of the process they need to take a print of receipt on the profile page of the Applicant account as well as the through the summary link emailed on the applicants email ID.
Offline users can use Demand Draft and send their payment by registered/speed post to Head, Admission Cell, NIFTEM, Plot No. 97, Sector No. 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli – 131028, District – Sonepat, Haryana along with hardcopy of application form.
NIFTEM Admission Procedure 2018:
- Selection of the contenders for Admission In NIFTEM will be made on the basis of score obtained in merit list and their rank in Entrance test.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the entrance test.
NIFTEM Admission 2018 Scholarship:
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management offers Scholarship to first 3 students on merit in B.Tech and one student on merit in each of the programme of M.Tech. It will be paid to candidates in second semester.
Procedure to Apply for NIFTEM Admission 2018:
Candidates keen to apply for NIFTEM Online Admission 2018 can check the complete Process to Fill Online Application Form by following the given guidelines.
- In first step you should move to the official website of National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management that is www.niftem.ac.in
- Now, you will direct to the home page and you need to hit on “Admission 2018- 2019”.
- Then on the next page you have to select the “Apply Online” link available on the top of the page.
- After this you have to press “Apply Now” button.
- Read complete NIFTEM Admission Brochure PDF carefully and completely.
- Now, read the instructions for submitting Online Application form and after reading the aspirants have to hit on “Continue” Button.
- Then, you have to login/Register and fill the NIFTEM Admission Form 2018 with correct details.
- After this you have to upload all the scanned copy of documents/ certificates.
- At last pay the online application fee as mentioned above.
List of Documents to be enclosed with NIFTEM Application Form 2018:
- Demand Draft or Challan in case of offline payment or System generated form in case of online payment.
- Certificate in support of the category
- Self-attested copy of Caste certificate (for SC / ST / OBC category candidates only)
- Self-attested copy of the disability certificate
- Mark-sheet/ certificate from 10th to P.G. Degree, NET / JRF / Fellowship award letters etc
- NOC / sponsorship letter from present employer, if employed
Get Here List Of: Best Colleges in India
NIFTEM Admission 2018-19 Important Dates:
|Online application start for|
B. Tech, M. Tech Ph.D.,
and MBA program
| Closing date for B. Tech,|
M. Tech, Ph.D., MBA program
NIFTEM Entrance Exam Dates:
|Releases of Advertisement||3rd week of April 2018|
|Online application form|
|1st week of May 2018|
submission Last date
|3rd week of May 2018|
|Admit Cards Availability||1st week of June 2018|
|Entrance Exams Schedule||During the last week of June 2018|
|NIFTEM final result||3rd week of July 2018|
In order to grab more details regarding NIFTEM Admission 2018, contenders are required to go through the above mentioned direct links that have provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Choose Right College After 12th||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Golden Rules of Career Success||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|