NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship
Don’t Stop your studies due to finnacial problems, Apply for NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship & get financial assistance. NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti is one of the India’s most recognized and trusted scheme running for 25 years. It gives an opportunity to the deserving candidates to make their careers in IT and New age careers such as Banking, Digital Marketing, Analytics, Retail management, Information Technology, Finance & accounting. Students, you may be connected with us for getting instant upcoming updates regarding NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship 2017.
Candidates may take advantage of this opportunity to make their dream come true. Eligible and deserving students may apply by submission an online application form. Candidates need to go through this page getting entire details regarding NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship like how to apply, total number, selection process, eligibility etc. Many Organizations are providing the facility to study higher through such programs. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility must apply to get benefit this opportunity.
NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship
- The students should have secured an aggregate of 50% or more in 12th class examination.
- The student must have good command over English language.
- Applicable for Class XII Pass-outs and BA/B.COM/B.SC/B.TECH students with more than 50% marks in XII.
Upper age limit is 23 years for applying candidates in respect of NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship. Reservation and relaxation will be given as per rules government of India.
How To Apply For Scholarship? Read Here
Amount & Number:
Amount upto Rs. 50,000/- will be given through Direct Benefit Transfer to the beneficiary student. Over 10,000 candidates will be awarded with NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship.
NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti scheme is applicable to students from the following streams:
- Students pursuing B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc./ B.Tech with more than 60% marks
- Engineering and other IT students of BCA/ BSc (CS)/ MCA
- Engineers & Other Fresh graduates
- Polytechnic Students
- Students having completed Std XII (Awaiting college admission)
- Students pursuing post-graduation programmes
Purpose of this Scheme:
NIIT provides financial support to the pursuing BA/B.COM/B.SC/B.TECH courses at any recognized University or Institute in India.
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarships examination conducted on all across NIIT centers in India. Exam will be of 90 minutes consisting 60 objective type questions of following topics:
- Numerical Ability
- Analytical Ability
- Deductive Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
How to Apply For NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship?
- Students must visit to the official website that is www.niitcloudcampus.com.
- On the home page hit the link “Cloud campus”.
- The students need to hit the tab “BJS” on the page.
- Further read official notification by pressing appropriate link.
- Read this notification carefully before applying online.
- Follow the link “apply for scholarship” on the next page.
- Now fill application form completely in all manners with Personal Information, Contact Information and Qualification Information.
- After fill complete application form, students must review entire registration form before final submission.
- At last take print out of it for future use.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
- Last date of application: September, 2017
- Test date: September 2017
- Test date for Maharashtra: September, 2017
Note: Students, you may get other details regarding NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship, from Official Link. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship 2017. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|