National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped has publicized a recruitment notification to notify all job seekers against NIMH Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from the skilled and talented aspirants to fill 19 positions of Director, Assistant Professor (Medical PMR) and others. Candidates who find themselves eligible for the Officer/Clerk Jobs may send their application forms. We have provided all necessary details regarding NIMH Recruitment 2017 on this page, candidates can update themselves.
Applying candidates are informed that closing date to submit application form is 15th September 2016. The applications must be in proper manner with all necessary documents and reach to the address stated below. You can scroll down this page for other relevant information against National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped Recruitment that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NIMH Vacancies Details & Salary Details:
|Name Of Post||Number Of Post||Pay band|
|Director||01||PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.7600/- (GP)|
|Assistant Professor (Medical PMR)||01||PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 +
|Assistant Professor (Special Education)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Speech Pathology)||01|
|Lecturer (Physiotherapy)||01||PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 +
|Lecturer (Occupational Therapy)||01|
|Clinical Assistants||02||PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 +
|Rehabilitation Officer (Social Work & Placement)||01|
|Prosthotist & Orthotist||01|
|Special Educators – MR/HI/VI/||01|
|Orientation & Mobility Instructor||01|
|Workshop Supervisor cum-Store Keeper||01||PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 +
|Clerk||01||PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 +
Essential Qualification & Age Limit:
|Name Of Post||Age limit||Qualification|
|Director||50 years||Post Graduate Degree (Full time course) in any discipline of rehabilitation (recognized by RCI/MCI)|
|Assistant Professor (Medical PMR)||45 years||MBBS with PG/Diploma (full time course) from a MCI recognized Institute|
|Assistant Professor (Special Education)||Masters Degree with M.Ed. (Special Education) in any category (full time course) from a RCI recognized|
|Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology)||M.Phil in Clinical or Rehabilitation Psychology (full time course) from a RCI recognized Institute.|
|Assistant Professor (Speech Pathology)||Post Graduate Degree (full time course) in Speech and Hearing (recognized by RCI).|
|Lecturer (Physiotherapy)||40 years
|Masters in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute.|
|Lecturer (Occupational Therapy)||Masters in Occupational Therapy from a recognized Institute.|
|Administrative Officer||Post Graduate Degree/MBA from recognized University.|
|Clinical Assistants||35 years||Speech & Audiology: B.Sc (Sp&Hg) or BRS (MR) equivalent degree from a recognized Institution/University.|
|Rehabilitation Officer (Social Work & Placement)||40 years
|Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/ Rehabilitation Work/Sociology/ Psychology or equivalent|
|Prosthotist & Orthotist||Degree from a recognized Institute in Prosthetics & Orthotics|
|Assistant||Graduate from a recognized University with hands on knowledge of computers.|
|Accountant||35 years||Graduate from a recognized University with hands on knowledge of computers.|
|Special Educators -MR/HI/VI/||Graduate with Diploma in Special Education in MR or Graduate with Diploma|
|Orientation & Mobility Instructor||Graduate and Diploma in Orientation & Mobility Instruction.|
|Vocational Instructors||30 years||Graduate and Diploma in Vocational Training from a reputed training|
|Workshop Supervisor cum-Store Keeper||Graduation with Diploma/PG diploma in material management|
|Clerk||10+2 or equivalent. Typing speed 35 wpm with computer knowledge.|
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
What You Need To Pay:
- Applying candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of demand draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIMH
- The candidate should clearly mention their name & post applied for on the back side of DD.
- No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category.
Must Read: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
- Candidates will be shortlisted for NIMH Jobs by constituted Screening Committee. Only short listed candidates will be communicated and no interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Then candidates will be called for interview/written test that will be organized by the selection committee of the National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH).
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How Can You Apply For NIMH Recruitment?
You can follow the simple procedure to easily apply for the aforesaid posts:
- Aspirants firstly visit to the official website of the organization that is www.nimhindia.gov.in
- Now choose the “Employment Notification 04/2016 for various posts to be filled on Regular basis at Composite Regional Centre, Davangere, Karnataka State” link that is available on the home page.
- Then select the “Click here for Detailed Notification” link to get full information.
- After that candidates need to read the detailed information that is provided in the PDF notification.
- Then aspirants who are willing to apply must download the application form from the previous page.
- Now fill the complete details carefully and recheck the form once again.
- Attach all relevant documents with it.
- After that you are required to enclose the application form into an envelope.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as Application for the post of “….”
- At last send it to the postal address stated below.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Secunderabad 500 009
Last date to submit applications: 15th September 2016
Note: Aspirants can check the official notification which is stated below to gather all relevant detailed information. You can also get yourself updated with all necessary and latest information regarding NIMH Recruitment 2017 that will be updated soon on this page. Candidates can bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal for their convenience.
Press Here To Download PDF: NIMH Recruitment 2016
You May Also Like To Check This Section