Check Out Latest Jobs! National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disability (Divyangjan), Secunderabad has revealed openings regarding NIMH Recruitment. Administration is inviting offline applications from skilled contenders to fill vacant posts of Asst. Administrative Officer, Special Education Teacher and Vocational Instructor. To collect all details on NIMH Recruitment 2017 you may go through this page.
From This Page You May Assemble Details Related To:
|Positions Detail||Eligibility Criteria|
|Maximum Age Limit & Remuneration Details||Mode of Hiring|
|Process to Apply for Officer/Teacher Jobs||Last Date for Sending Applications|
Candidates may send application form in prescribed format on or before the closing date that is 27th December, 2016 on below specified address. For further essential information about NIMH Jobs applicants have to scroll down and read this web page till end which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to provide you all significant information.
NIMH Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Administrative Officer
- Special Education Teacher
- Vocational Instructor
Qualification & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Qualification Required||Pay Scale|
|Asst. Administrative Officer||
||PB-2 Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,600/-|
|Special Education Teacher||
||PB-2 Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs.4,200/-|
|Vocational Instructor||ITI or equivalent qualification||PB-1 Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,400/-|
Must Check More Jobs-
Applying aspirants for NIMH Job should not exceed the maximum age limit of 35 years which is predetermined as per the rules of the organization. Relaxation in age limit will provided as per the rules of the institution.
Contenders will be selected for NIMH Secunderabad Recruitment on the basis of online application received and their performance measures in interview/ test which will be conducted by the recruitment committee of the organization.
Grab Easy & Helpful Tips –
The applicants applying for NIMH Vacancies have to make the payment of Rs. 500/- as an application fees through Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIMH. No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category.
How to Fill NIMH Application Form:
Candidates applying for NIMH Recruitment first have to go through below specified simple instructions-
- Firstly you have to log on to the official website of the organization that is www.nimhindia.org
- Then on the home go to the “What’s New” section which is given in the center of the home page.
- And then hit the link “Employment Notice No 05/2016 for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer, Special Education Teacher & Vocational Instructor” that is available under ‘What’s New’ section.
- Now you have to hit the “Hit here for Detailed Notification” on the next page which is given under ‘Employment Notice No 05/2016 for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer, Special…………..’ head.
- Now detailed notification will appear in front of you read that notification carefully.
- And after reading it you have to go back to the previous page and hit the link “Hit here for Application Form for Group C & D Posts”.
- Now format of application form will be downloaded in the PDF form, take the print out of it.
- And then fill it carefully with all required details.
- Now attach relevant testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- After that put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of ‘ _______________________’”.
- Finally send it to below specified address before the last date.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Secunderabad – 500009
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form – 27th December, 2016
The applicants who are waiting for latest updates on NIMH Recruitment 2017 may collect it from this web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com by visiting frequently. To get further information concerning NIMH Recruitment contenders may visit official website of the organization through this Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|