A latest notification has been asserted by the National Institute of Malaria Research against NIMR Recruitment. Organization is hiring deserving and eligible candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Assistant, Upper Division Clerk and Lower Division Clerk. Interested candidates who wish to apply for NIMR Recruitment 2018 are suggested to fill the NIMR application form as soon as possible. Last date to apply for National Institute of Malaria Research Vacancy is 16-01-2018.
Before applying for National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment, you need to check the eligibility criteria as well. Aspirants are required to submit their application form through offline mode. Candidates can collect all the momentous information about NIMR 2018 Recruitment by reading the whole page which is structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NIMR Vacancies detail:
|Name of the post||No. of vacancy|
|Assistant Group B||01|
|UDC Group C||01|
|LDC Group C||02|
Qualification required for NIMR Jobs:
To apply for National Institute of Malaria Research Vacancies, candidates must have 12th/Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the recognized university/board. Working knowledge of computer is also required.
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
Age limitation for NIMR Job openings:
Those aspirants who want to apply for National Institute of Malaria Research jobs; their age should not be more than 30 years for Group B posts, 27 years for UDC and LDC Posts as on 16-01-2018. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
To apply for National Institute of Malaria Research job notification, candidates need to pay the application fee Rs. 300/- by Indian postal order/Demand Draft in the favour of “Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi”
Those candidates, who will be selected for National Institute of Malaria Research 2018 recruitment, will get an impressive and appropriate amount of salary by the organization.
What is the Selection process for NIMR Notification 2018?
Candidates will be selected for National Institute of Malaria Research Assistant/UDC/LDC Vacancies on the basis of merit in the written examination and on the basis of computer knowledge. Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo and qualify the computer/skill test prescribed for the post.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test:
How to fill National Institute of Malaria Research Application form?
- First of all, candidates must go to the official website of National Institute of Malaria Research that is www.nimr.org.in
- On the home page, candidate must follow “quick links” section and press on “vacancies” link which will be appear at the right side of home page
- A new page will be open in front of you with various notifications
- Now candidates need to choose “Assistant/UDC/LDC Vacancy Notification” link and read all the details mentioned in PDF file carefully
- Then go back to the previous page and hit the “Download application form” link
- After downloading the NIMR application form, fill it in prescribed format and attach all the required certificates with it
- At last application form should be sent in a sealed cover envelope super scribing “Application for the post of __________” on the envelope
- Send it to below mentioned address
“The Director, National Institute of Malaria Research”
Sector-8 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
Grab Now: More Delhi Jobs
Last date to send the application form along with fee: 16-01-2018
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Notification to gain the fundamental details about NIMR Recruitment 2018. All the visitors must visit the web portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If you have any query then you can write in comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|