National Institute of Malaria Research instructed an employment notification as NIMR Recruitment 2016. Applications are proposes to receive from willing and dynamic Indian nationals to fill up various vacancies of Research Scientist (Medical), Lab. Technician, and MTS. Candidates who want to grasp this job opening can apply for National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment by attending Walk- In- Written-Interview-Test as on prescribed venue, date and time as given below. Job fighters who want to apply for NIMR Recruitment 2017 next year also are advised to stay linked with us on our web page.
Contenders who are in hunt of further important details concerning NIMR Jobs can scroll down the page which is well modified by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Job fighters who find themselves suitable can rapidly apply against this employment notification and snatch this job opportunity.
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||Total Number Of Vacancies|
|Research Scientist (Medical)||02|
Candidates who are going to apply, they should have done following qualification as mentioned in below given table (as according to post applied):
|Name of Posts||Required education|
|Research Scientist (Medical)||MBBS Degree|
|Lab. Technician||12th pass in Science subjects and two years diploma/- Science Graduate with 5 years experience in Laboratory and Field work|
|MTS||High School or equivalent|
Upcoming Medical Jobs – Check Here
Check Here For: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age reservation will be granted to candidates that belong to the categories of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per govt. of India rules and also in deserving cases.
Restrictions on Age and Pay Scale:
|Posts Name||Age bar||Monthly stipend|
|Research Scientist (Medical)||Up to 35 Years||Rs. 55,913/- p.m.|
|Lab. Technician||Up to 30 Years||Rs.17, 040/- p.m.|
|MTS||Up to 25 Years||Rs.14, 910/- p.m.|
Selection Process for NIMR Recruitment:
- In order to scrutinize eligible and skilled aspirants for above said vacancies, organization will schedule Walk-in-interview /Test to select aspirants for such posts.
- Contenders have to perform well in Walk-in-interview /Test in order to make their place safe in this reputed organization. Skill test and or written test may be held, if required to shortlisted apt contenders.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Walk-in-interview /Test.
Must Read This –
Steps to apply for NIMR Vacancy:
- Go on official website of National Institute of Malaria Research which is www.nimr.org.in.
- Once you reach the homepage, hit on “Vacancies” tab which is situated under “Quick Links” section at right side of homepage.
- A new page will open on your desktop showing numerous links.
- Contenders have to press on “Hit here for details” link which is given under 13 October 2016.
- In few seconds of pressing on the link which is provided above, notification will appear in front of you.
- Read it with care. Candidates who satisfy the educational qualification and experience criteria can apply by attending Walk-in-interview /Test.
- Appliers need to bring bio data, one recent Photograph and photocopies of the certificates testimonials and the originals for verification at the time of Walk-in-interview /Test as on planned date, time and venue that is well stated below.
Venue for Walk-in-interview /Test:
National Institute Of Malaria Research
(Indian Council of Medical Research)
IDVC, Field Unit, Jayanagar, Six Mile,
Guwahati – 781022
Apply Here For: Assam Jobs
|Name of Posts||Dates|
|Research Scientist (Medical)||25th October 2016|
|Lab. Technician||26th October 2016|
|MTS||27th October 2016|
Interested aspirants who want to know more Information may check below Official Notification. To grab upcoming and recent facts concerning NIMR Recruitment 2017, stay tuned with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
To Read NIMR Recruitment 2016 Notice: Press This Link
You May Also Like To Check This Section