National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad has depicted a Walk- in notification for NIN Recruitment 2016. Job hunters who wish to apply for vacancies of MTS (Field Assistant) may appear for Walk-in written test/ skill test which are scheduled to be held on specified date given below. Applicants are advised to stay connected with us on our web portal to get latest updates rereading NIN Recruitment 2017.
Interested applicants should bring all required documents with them at time of test which will be held on 10th August 2016. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is presenting more details about National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment here. You must read this page carefully and apply after reading the whole details carefully.
Multi Tasking Staff (Field Assistant)
Contenders who are going to apply for NIN Hyderabad Recruitment should have passed 10th / High School / Matriculation from recognized board or institutions with research experience in community / field base studies.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
- Age limit of job seekers applying for NIN Jobs will be decided as per ICMR Guidelines.
- Relaxation in age will be given to SC & OBC Candidates as per rules of National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad.
Candidates selected for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (Field Assistant) posts will be paid a salary of Rs. 14,910/- per month which is offered by reputed organization.
Manner of Selection:
Enrollment of contenders for NIN Vacancies will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-In Walk-In Written Test and Skill Test which is organized by the selection penal of National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad. No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending test.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How to apply for NIN Recruitment?
- Candidates who are willing to apply may attend the walk in interview at the below mentioned venue.
- Before going to appear in interview session, appliers will have to visit official website of organization which is www.ninindia.org
- On homepage hit on “Employment” tab which is visible at right side of web page and select “1 Multi Tasking Staff (Field Attendant)” link.
- Now must read full advertisement very carefully and prepare application form in plain paper with desired information and submit it before starting interview process.
- After that, aspirants must bring all the original certificates and attested copies of relevant particulars, recent passport size photographs etc at venue given below on scheduled date.
- It is advised to reach venue 15 minutes before the time of interview.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
At Conference Hall,
National Institute of Nutrition,
(Indian Council of Medical Research)
Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500 007
Find More: Hyderabad Jobs
Date to Remember:
Date & Time of Walk-In Written Test and Skill Test: 10th August 2016 from 10.30 AM Onwards
For more detailed information you may check the Official Advertisement Link tuned below. You may also receive latest details about NIN Recruitment 2017 through our web portal. So please bookmark this page using ctrl+D and don’t miss any recruitment detail.
NIN Recruitment 2016 Notification- Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section