Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited has publicized an employment notification in respect of NINL Recruitment 2016 to recruit eligible aspirants. Organization has invited offline application form from skilled and well educated Indian citizens to fill up the vacant post of Director (Finance). Candidates who wanted to apply against this vacancy have to fill application form by following below specified simple instructions. To grab latest upcoming related to NINL Recruitment 2017 you have to stay linked with us.
Interested applicants have to send their offline application form in specific format on or before the last date that is 31st October, 2016. Interested job seekers may assemble detailed information about NINL Job by reading this web page till end which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NINL Vacancy Details:
Candidates applying for these positions must either be a cost accountant or Chartered Accountant or MBA (Finance) from recognized university/ institution with an excellent academic record.
To Grab Latest MBA Jobs – Press Here
The age of the aspirants applying for these positions must be between 45 to 58 years of age. Relaxation in age limit will be provided to those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the rules and regulation of the organization.
Contenders appointed on NINL Careers will be granted an attractive and satisfactory amount of Rs. 75,000-3%-1,00,000/- as a salary per month and allowances & other benefits shall be as per company rules.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of application received and their performance measures in personal interview which is to be conducted by the organization.
Must Read these Important Tips for Better Preparation-
How to Apply for NINL Recruitment:
Applicants can easily apply for the prescribed post by following these steps that are stated below –
- Firstly job hunters need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.ninl.in
- Then on the home page you have to hit “Careers” tab that is given in the menu bar of official site.
- Then under careers tab select “Current Openings” option and then move your cursor to “Advt.” option available under it and then hit “Advertisement Details” under “Advt.” option.
- Now list of various openings will appear under “Advertisement Details” head, from that list you have to hit the link “Advertisement for the post of Director (Finance)”.
- Then detailed advertisement will appear in front of you, read that notification carefully.
- After reading scroll down, the “Application Format” is given below it.
- Take a print out of that application form and fill all required details in it carefully.
- Then attach relevant documents along with it such as 10th class mark sheet for age proof, educational qualification, experience and other certificates as required.
- Then put that application form along with attachments in an envelope and super scribe that envelope with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR (FINANCE) IN NINL”.
- Finally send it through post on below specified postal address.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Chief General Manager (P),
Core-1, SCOPE Complex,
7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Last Date for Receiving Application Form – 31st October, 2016
For further details regarding NINL Recruitment 2016 job hunters have to read official notification of the organization through below furnished official link. Aspirants may gather latest updates on NINL Recruitment 2017 by keep visiting this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
To Read Official Notification – Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section