National Institute of Oceanography has circulated job advertisement titled as NIO Recruitment 2016. Organization invites application from energetic and growth oriented applicants for filling up the Project Assistant (PA) Posts. Job hunters who find themselves eligible for above said post can apply for NIO Vacancies. The candidates who are eager to know about upcoming notification regarding NIO Recruitment 2017 can stay in link with us.
Desirous aspirants who want to apply for NIO Jobs they must attend walk in interview with all required documents that will be held on particular date that is mentioned below. You may collect rest information against National Institute of Oceanography Recruitment through this page which is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of The Post:
|Name of the post & Project Title||Qualifications|
|Remote Sensing of Phytoplankton Functional Types||M.Sc Physics / Electronics or BE Computers / IT|
|Current Observations and Simulations in the Indian||BE / B.Tech Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunications / Computer Science|
|Modelling Coastal Sediment Transport and its Impact on Coastal Environment||Masters in Geo-informatics / Applied Geology or B.Tech in Geo-technology & Geo-informatics|
|Geoscientific Studies of the Exclusive Economic Zone||BE Electronics / Telecommunications/ Computer Engineering or MSc Physics|
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
The age limit of applying candidates for NIO Goa Recruitment should not be exceeding 28 years and upper age relaxation would be given to reserved category applicants as per the organization norms.
Appointed candidates will get impressive amount of salary that is Rs 25000 per month by the organization.
Mode Of Appointment:
Organization is going to conduct interview for recruiting the eligible applicants. On the basis of interview applicants will be appointed and no TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
For Interview Preparation, Check Out Below Stated Tips:
How To Apply For NIO Recruitment?
- before attending the you need to visit the official website to of National Institute of Oceanography that is www.nio.org
- On the middle of the home page there is a tab “Career Opportunities” and candidates have to hit on that tab.
- Then you have to hit on the “Vacancy” tab that is available of the home page.
- After that you need to select the “Goa” tab.
- This will open a list having further options and candidates have to select “Temporary Posts”.
- A list of the latest openings will be there and you have to select the most appropriate link.
- Then you need to read the complete advertisement carefully and prepare bio data with all required details.
- At last you need to Reach the walk in venue along with bio data documents on a particular date in a below given address.
Do You know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Walk In Venue:
NIO Dona Paula,
|Name of the post & Project Title||Date of interview|
|Remote Sensing of Phytoplankton Functional Types||09th September 2016|
|Current Observations and Simulations in the Indian||15th September 2016|
|Modelling Coastal Sediment Transport and its Impact on Coastal Environment||19th September 2016|
|Geoscientific Studies of the Exclusive Economic Zone||20th September 2016|
Job fighters may acquire more relevant information regarding NIO Recruitment 2016 through Official Link. Keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting upcoming updates against NIO Recruitment 2017
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|