National Institute of Open Schooling has notified a job advertisement about NIOS Recruitment. Talented and enthusiastic job seekers are invited to fill up vacancy of Steno Post. Willing candidates for NIOS Recruitment 2017 should submit their application form through offline mode on or before the last date that is 24th January 2017.
What this page Includes ?
|NIOS Vacancy||Qualification for Stenographer|
|Pay structure||Mode of selection|
|How to submit Application Form||Important Dates|
For National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment, candidates are required to possess Senior Secondary or equivalent qualification. You may check other essential information about NIOS Jobs openings by going through details that are well stated below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Aspirants are required to possess Senior Secondary or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with Certificate/ Diploma in Secretarial Practice and Speed in shorthand in English/Hindi @ 80 w.p.m with computer speed of 8000 key depression per hour.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 5200 – 20200 + G.P Rs. 2400/- (PB-I) per month as salary from National Institute of Open Schooling.
Check Complete Notice - Press Here
For NIOS Vacancies, age of aspirants should not be more than 27 years on the closing date. Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India rules.
- For SC/ST categories: Rs. 150/-
- For other category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Fee should be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida.
Selection of job hunters will be done for National Institute of Open Schooling Vacancy as per their performance in Written Test/ or Interviews conducted by the selection panel of National Institute of Open Schooling.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
How to Apply for NIOS Job ?
- First of all aspirants have to visit official website that is www.nios.ac.in
- Aspirants have to hit on “Vacancy” tab that is located at the left side of home page.
- After that you have to select the “Detail and Application Format for the post of Stenographer (91 KB)” link under ‘Group ‘C’’ section.
- Now the advertisement will be opened, you have to read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you need to download the application form.
- Must fill the application form with correct details
- Then you need to attach required attested certificates along with the application form.
- Recheck the application form to avoid error and submit it to the address that is given below.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
The Joint Director (Admin),
National Institute of Open Schooling,
A-24-25, Institutional Area,
Sector-62, Noida – 201309, U.P.
- Last date to send application form: 24th January 2017
- Last date to send application for far flung area: 31st January 2017
Note: You may get complete details about NIOS Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is well stated above.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment