National Institute of Open Schooling has notified a job advertisement related to NIOS Recruitment. Institute is looking for brilliant participants against vacancies of State Consultant and Project Assistant cum Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts. For NIOS Recruitment 2017, you have to attend walk in interview with application form.
Highlights of this Page:
|NIOS Vacancy||Mode of enrollment|
|Essential Qualification||Salary Details|
|How to attend Interview||Date of walk in|
Candidates should attend interview on scheduled date that is 08/03/2017. You may check this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information in concern to National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment 2017. Applicants should carry all essential documents with them at time of interview.
Post Name and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|State Consultant||Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with Minimum 3 years experience in Training coordination at State/District level|
|Project Assistant cum Data Entry Operator||Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Application (or) Any Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application|
We Have More Job Options, Grab Now: Post Graduate Jobs
Want Job After Graduation: Check Here
Selected candidates for post of State Consultant will be paid Rs. 35,000/‐ per month and for post of Project Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Rs. 16,000/‐ per month per month as salary.
NIOS Recruitment Notice – Press Here
For State Consultant, age of appliers should not be below 25 years and more than 65 years and for post of Project Assistant cum Data Entry Operator not below 18 years and more than 40 years.
Walk‐ In‐ Interview is going to be conducted by the selection panel of National Institute of Open Schooling for selecting candidates against NIOS Vacancies. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Want to Crack Interview ?
How to Apply for NIOS Jobs?
- For NIOS Job, visit official portal of National Institute of Open Schooling that is www.nios.ac.in.
- Follow ‘Information About’ section from left side of home page and select tab ‘Vacancy’.
- Select link ‘Walk-in-Interview to fill up the post of State Consultant and Project Assistant cum Data Entry Operator for the state of West Bengal (142 KB)’.
- A PDF file will open on your computer screen; read complete information.
- Download format of application form and prepared application in prescribed format.
- Appear for walk in interview along with application and recent Passport Size photograph to be affixed, etc. supported with attested copies of testimonials etc. in the prescribed proforma.
- Candidates should go for interview to the venue that is given below on 08/03/2017.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Regional Centre Kolkata,
10/1/H, Diamond Harbour Road,
Kolkata ‐ 700027 (WB)
Find More: Kolkata Jobs
Date of walk in interview – 08/03/2017
Time of Interview – 9.00 A.M. TO 11.00 A.M
Note: Above, we (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) have provided the official notice by which you can get more details about NIOS Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
BPSC Recruitment 2017 – 903 VO/29th Bihar Judicial Service Exam Application
KPSC Recruitment 2017 – kpsc.kar.nic.in 2648 Excise SI Notification Online
HAL Recruitment 2017 – Pilot/Engg/Tech/Doctor Vacancy hal-india.com Career