National Institute of Ocean Technology, Chennai has issued a job notification for NIOT Recruitment 2016. NIOT, Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India is going to recruit qualified applicants for filling up Project Executive posts at New Delhi. Aspirants, who wish to jobs in Delhi, may apply as soon as possible. You are advised to stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates regarding NIOT Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants may submit prescribed application form for NIOT Chennai Recruitment before the last date which is 29th July 2016. You can get detailed information about NIOT Jobs from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Project Executive posts at New Delhi
- Applicants, who are going to apply for declared posts at NIOT Vacancy, must have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Having basic knowledge of computer and experience in dealing with Government rules and regulations
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Job appliers, who are selecting for Project Executive Posts, will accept pay scale of Rs. 32,500/- per month.
Age Limitations as on 29th July 2016:
- Candidates’ maximum age for National Institute of Ocean Technology Chennai Recruitment should be 40 years.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category appliers will be decided as per organization norms.
Selection Process For NIOT Careers:
Classification of appliers will be made through their performance in test or interview process which will be taken by selection committee of National Institute of Ocean Technology Chennai.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply For NIOT Recruitment:
Aspirants, who find themselves eligible for said posts, may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date should be reached.
- Candidates will have to visit official website of organization which is www.niot.res.in
- Now, select “Recruitment” and then “Current Vacancies” from the home page.
- And select “Applications for the post of Project Executive. Press here to download detailed advertisement NIOT/E&P/04/2016(Project)” link and go through the notification carefully.
- Aspirants may hit on “Press here to Download Application Form” link and prepare application on A-4 size paper with all the details as per format.
- Also affix a recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided in the application.
- Attach the Xerox copies of all documents such as Qualification certificates, Mark List, Experience certificates and Caste certificate etc.
- At last, filled application form may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the posts ________”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
To The Advisor (PC-II),
Room No. 215, Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES),
Prithvi Bhavan, IMD Campus, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003, INDIA
Get More: Delhi Jobs
Last Date To Submit Prescribed Application Form: 29th July 2016
Applicants may open Official Notification Link to get more information and keep in touch with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to grab latest information related to NIOT Recruitment 2017.
Advertisement Link: NIOT Recruitment 2016 Notice
You May Also Like To Check This Section