National Institute of Pathology has released Walk in Advertisement titled as NIP Recruitment 2018. As per the NIP Recruitment Advertisement, the organization has released Junior Research Fellow vacancy.
Candidates who are interested in National Institute of Pathology Vacancy they have to attend the Walk in Interview on 10-08-2018. Scroll down this page to know more about NIP Recruitment 2018.
NIP Junior Research Fellow vacancy- Walk in
Only those applicants who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for NIP Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2018. So applicants who want to ensure whether they are eligible for the vacant post or not, they have to visit the official website of the organization before the walk in date.
Candidates who are looking for further details of NIP Recruitment 2018–2019 they can go through below section of this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NIP Recruitment 2018
NIP Vacancy Details:
Junior Research Fellow
Qualification Required for NIP Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for National Institute of Pathology recruitment shall possess M.S.C in Life Science, biomedical sciences or allied subjects with NET qualified.
Find More Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Criteria for NIP Vacancies:
Age of the candidates applying for National Institute of Pathology Jobs shall be 28 years as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to reserved categories applying for NIP JRF Recruitment shall be applicable as per the rules of the Government of India.
Candidates who will be selected for National Institute of Pathology JRF Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 25000/- plus 30% HRA as per their designation by the organization.
Selection Procedure for NIP Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Selection of candidates for National Institute of Pathology Junior Research Fellow Recruitment shall be on the basis of their performance in Walk in Interview which is scheduled to be held on 10-08-2018.
Read Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Steps to apply for NIP Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to fill NIP Application Form they can follow the below mentioned step by step procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Council of Medical Research that is icmr.nic.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to Employment tab available in the top menu bar
- Then hit on Temporary Post link under the drop down list of Employment tab
- After that hit on “Applications are invited through walk-in-interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow Date of Interview: August 10, 2018” link
- Now read the NIP Recruitment Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and “Download National Institute of Pathology Application Form” link
- After that enter the required details in NIP JRF Application Form and also attach Xerox of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- At last appear for Walk in Interview carrying NIP Junior Research Fellow Application Form and other original and photocopy of self attested documents/certificates.
NIP Recruitment Walk in Details
Venue: National Institute of Pathology, Safdurjung Hospital Campus, Ansari Nagar West-110029
Check Out More: Latest Walkin Jobs
Go through the above stated Official Link to know further about NIP Recruitment 2018–2019. Applicants can subscribe to our free mail services to stay updated with the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Rozgar Career India|