National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research conducts NIPER JEE 2018 to give admission to eligible candidates in M. Pharm / M. Tech / M.B.A. Last date to fill Online Admission Form is 15 May 2018.
To ensure that candidates don’t miss any important event like online application form filling dates, Entrance Dates, admit card releasing date, examination and result regarding NIPER JEE 2018 candidates should regularly check this page.
|Results Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|11/04/2018||NIPER JEE||NIPER JEE M.Pharm/M.Tech/M.B.A Entrance Dates||More Details|
NIPER JEE Application Form is releasing from 12th April 2018
|Exam name||NIPER JEE 2018|
|Conducting body||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research|
|Last date to apply||15th May 2018|
Admission will be thorough GPAT followed by JEE. It will be followed by the common counselling for NIPERs. Computer Based Test is scheduled to be held on 10/06/2018.
Candidates who are seeking for further details of NIPER JEE 2018 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NIPER JEE Eligibility Criteria
Here, we are providing the NIPER JEE 2018 eligibility criteria for Master’s and Ph.D courses:
For Postgraduate Courses
- B.Pharm or M.Sc (Organic/ Analytical Chemistry/ Life Sciences/ Botany) or M.Sc (Biological Sciences) or B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) or equivalent or B.V.Sc. or M.B.B.S. or BAMS.
- A minimum of 60% marks for general, for SC/ST and 50% for PH category candidates Final year appearing candidates may also apply.
For Ph.D Pharmacy Courses
M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm/M.Tech. (Pharm.) in relevant discipline. A minimum of 60% marks for general, for SC/ST and 50% for PH category candidates
Want to Know? Best & Career Guarantee Options after 10th/ 12th
Application Fee of NIPER JEE 2018
Here are the details of NIPER JEE Application Form Fee:
- Choosing option-1 for Gen/OBC/KM/PH Category- Rs. 2000/-
- Choosing option-1 for SC/ST Category- Rs. 1000/-
Note- Option-1 had courses like M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.)
- Choosing option-2 for Gen/OBC/KM/PH Category- Rs. 2000/-
- Choosing option-2 for SC/ST Category- Rs. 1000/-
Note- Option-2 had courses like M.B.A. (Pharm.)
- Choosing option-3 for Gen/OBC/KM/PH Category- Rs. 2500/-
- Choosing option-3 for SC/ST Category- Rs. 1500/-
Option-3 had courses like M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.) & M.B.A. (Pharm)
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
Fee Payment Method
The application fee was accepted through multiple mediums. Candidates were given the choice to pick any one of them so this year as well, we believe, there will be multiple options for candidates such as E-challan, Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
NIPER JEE 2018 Exam Centers
The test will be tentatively conducted at the following centres for NIPER JEE 2018:
- New Delhi
NIPER JEE Pattern 2018
There will be a common paper for Masters and PhD. it will be conducted in ONLINE mode i.e. computer based mode. The same pattern will be relevant for both Master and Ph.D courses.
NIPER JEE question paper will consist of 200 Multiple Objective Choice questions. Students need to mark answers by darkening appropriate bubbles using black pen only on the Objective Response Sheet (ORS). NIPER JEE will be of 2 hour long.
There is Negative Marking in the written test. 25% marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. The result of the written test will be declared on the official Website of NIPER by the 04th week of June 2018.
Read Also: How to Prepare For Written Exam
NIPER JEE Admit Card 2018
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research will issue admit card for the candidates to appear in the Joint Entrance examination. The admit card will be issued by the NIPER in online mode at niper.ac.in
NIPER JEE 2018 Result
NIPER JEE 2018 result is scheduled to be declared in 04th week of June 2018. The result will be published on the website at niper.ac.in. Candidates will be required to obtain minimum percentage of marks to be declared qualified.
NIPER JEE Counselling 2018
Documents to be produced at the time of counselling-
- 10th/12th mark sheet
- Semesters/years of qualifying exam marks sheet
- Valid GATE/ GPAT/ NET Score card (if applicable)
- NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card
- Reservation certificate
- Medical certificate
Check Now: Documents Required for Counselling
Steps To Apply For NIPER JEE 2018:
Aspirants who want to fill and submit NIPER JEE Admission Form 2018 they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research that is niperahm.ac.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to Important Links tab in the left panel on the homepage
- Now on reaching new page hit on “NIPER JEE 2018- New” link under the drop down list of Important Links tab
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just hit on “Applications are invited for registration in the prescribed form through online mode only for the Entrance Examination for Admission to M.S. (Pharm.); M.Pharm; M.Tech. (Pharm.); M.B.A. (Pharm.( and Ph.D Course of all seven NIPERs.PDF file that opens in new window. To know how to open PDF file refer Help section located at bottom of the site.(136 KB)” link
- Now NIPER JEE Notification 2018 will get appeared on your screen, ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit “Apply Online” tab
- After that fill NIPER JEE Application Form with correct details
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of examination fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of it for further usage.
NIPER JEE Important Dates:
|Online registration begins on||12 Apr 2018|
|Online registration ends on||15 May 2018|
|Admit card issue date||To be announced|
|NIPER JEE Entrance Exam||10 June 2018|
|Result declaration of Written exam||04th week of June 2018|
|Interview and Group Discussion dates||03rd week of July 2018|
|NIPER Joint Counselling||04th week of July 2018|
Candidates who want to fetch more information regarding the NIPER JEE are suggested to visit the official web portal. Also you are suggested to bookmark web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||How to Choose Right College|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|