National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Mohali has broadcasted the job openings for the Project Jobs regarding NIPER Recruitment 2016. The interested aspirants may appear for the walk-in interview along with filled application form to apply for the vacant posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Senior Research Fellow (SRF). Candidates who wanted to know more concerning latest updates on NIPER Recruitment 2017 may stay connected with this webpage & collect significant information frequently.
The organization will conduct the walk-in interview on 1st September 2016 on the below mention address. The contenders want to get the detailed information in respect of NIPER Jobs may read this webpage till end which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Aspirants applying for NIPER Mohali Recruitment should have degree of M.Sc., M.S. (Pharm.) or M. Tech. Pharm. In medical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Process Chemistry and required research experience as per criteria required by DST.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
The age limit of the candidates should be decided as per the DST rules.
Application Fees For NIPER Vacancy:
The candidates have to pay the application fees by a demand draft in the favor of Director NIPER, payable at Mohali/ Chandigarh –
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates – Rs. 25/-
- For Other Candidates – Rs.50/-
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
|Post Name||Remuneration Details|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Rs. 25,000/- per month + HRA (if applicable)|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||Rs. 28,000/- per month + HRA (if applicable)|
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the walk-in interview conducted by the organization.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
How to Apply For NIPER Recruitment:
Candidates wanted to apply for NIPER Vacancies may apply by following the below given steps –
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.niper.gov.in
- On the home page of the website “Job Opportunities” tab is available in the menu bar at the right side of page, hit that tab.
- Then you will be connected to the “Job Opportunities” section under which the vacancies are displayed, choose the link “PROJECT VACANCY ‘WALK-IN INTERVIEW’ (Advt. No. 11/2016)” given under that section.
- Then the notification regarding the advertisement you are applying for will displayed on your computer screen, read that notification carefully.
- After reading it prepare the application form as prescribed in it, mention all the required details in that application form.
- And also attach all the said copies of documents and certificate along with that application from.
- Then take that application form along with all the attachments with you at the time of the walk-in interview.
- And the original documents should also be presented by the contenders at the time of walk-in interview which is going to be conducted on the below stated address.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Walk-In Venue & Time:
Room B-115, B – Block (Mechanical Chemistry),
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER)
Sector – 67, S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali),
Punjab – 160062
The contenders have to report on the above venue sharp at 10:00 A.M. for the interview going to be conducted.
Walk-In Date – 01st September, 2016
The applicants interested to get the latest updates on NIPER Recruitment 2017 have to stay connected with this webpage that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Contenders want to gather detailed information may visit the official website through below provided official link-
NIPER Recruitment 2016 Notice: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section