National Institute of Rock Mechanics has released an advertisement regarding NIRM Recruitment. The organization desires to appoint dynamic and hard working candidates to fill the vacancy for the post of Administrative Officer and Finance & Accounts Officer. Aspirants who are seeking for NIRM careers must grab this opportunity and fill the application form in a prescribed format before the ending date that is 30.07.2017. You can get more details regarding NIRM Recruitment 2017 through this page.
Highlights of the page:
|Age Limitations||Salary Structure|
|Assortment Procedure||Application Fee|
|How To Apply||Postal Address|
|Last Date||Significant Note|
The organization is going to conduct written/ interview for the purpose of selection of the eligible candidates. Candidates applying for NIRM Recruitment 2018 are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for National Institute of Rock Mechanics Recruitment. You may fetch more information about same from this page which is well designed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NIRM Vacancy Details:
- Administrative Officer
- Finance & Accounts Officer
The candidates applying for NIRM jobs must possess the following qualification:
- For Administrative Officer Vacancy- MBA/LLB/Diploma in Personal Management/ HR Management
- For Finance & Accounts Officer Vacancy- Must be a Graduate with ACA/ICWA/SAS qualification
Find Out Latest:
Age of the candidates applying for the above mentioned vacant post must be less than 45 years as on 01.07.2017.
Pay Scale for NIRM careers:
Selected candidates will get PB-3 (Rs.15, 600-39,100) GP-Rs.5, 400 (as per 6th CPC) as per the norms provided by the organizations.
Candidates can fill up the online application form and get selected by the screening of the application form. The selected candidates have to appear for the written test and which will be conducted by the organization. Shortlisted candidates in the written test will have to appear for the interview or personal test. The interview or the personal test may be conducted by the unbiased observer.
Know here: Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
Applicants have to pay Rs 200/- as an application fee in the form o0f DD(Demand Draft) drawn in favour of NIRM (payable at State Bank of India, Kumaraswamy Layout Branch, Bengaluru (or) Corporation Bank, Andersonpet Branch, Kolar Gold Fields).
How to fill NIRM Application Form?
- First of all Log on to the official website of National Institute Of Rock Mechanics that is www.nirm.in
- After that hit on the “Announcements” tab given in the menu bar of the home page, a drop down list will appear.
- Now you are required to hit on “Recruitment of AO and FAO” tab.
- Now you are on the new page containing all the vacancy details.
- Read the entire eligibility criteria properly and then hit on “Download the Application Form” and then take a print out of the form.
- Fill application the form with all the details accurately and attach all the required educational documents with a passport size photograph.
- Take a preview of the form and then keep it in the envelope which must be super scribed as “Application for the Post of…..”
- At last you can send the application form completed in all respects to the below mentioned postal address.
NIRM Head Office, Outer Ring Road,
Eshwar Nagar, BSK-II Stage, Bengaluru-560070
Find out current: Bangalore Jobs
Last Date to receive applications: 30.07.2017
NIRM Recruitment Notification- Hit Here
Candidates can go through the Official Link to know more about NIRM Recruitment 2017–2018. You can also subscribe to our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting every latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How to Find a Job Online||More Government Jobs|
|Maharojgar Recruitment||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|