NIRRH Mumbai Recruitment
Walk-In-Interview advertisement has been published regarding NIRRH Mumbai Recruitment 2016. National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Mumbai invites application form hard working and result oriented candidates for filling up vacant post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Job seekers who find them eligible may apply for NIRRH Mumbai Vacancy. On this web page we will provide all upcoming information about NIRRH Mumbai Recruitment 2017 so keep visiting it continuously.
Jon entrants who wish to zenith their career with this organization must appear in Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on scheduled date 27th September 2016 along with Bio-Data and original certificates. Keen contenders may go through with this web page, structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for acquiring more details.
NIRRH Mumbai Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Aspirants who are willing to apply for said post must have Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology / Biochemistry or equivalent discipline with NET from any recognized university or institution.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Upper age limit of applicants should not be above 28 years. Age of reserved category candidates will be relaxable as per the rules of government.
Candidates who will be selected will receive suitable amount of pay scale of Rs. 25,000/- per month for NET candidates and Rs. 12,000/- per month for Non-NET by the organization.
To test the skills and knowledge of applicants the recruitment committee of National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health will be conducted Walk-In-Interview. To grab this chance you have to give their best in interview. No TA/DA will be permissible to the candidates.
Quick Links for Interview, Must Have Look:
How to Apply for NIRRH Mumbai Recruitment?
Job finders may go through with the below procedure before appearing in Walk-In-Interview:
- First and foremost step is to log on official website that is www.nirrh.res.in.
- Move your cursor at the left side of home page and choose “Job Opportunity” option under “Links” section.
- New page will be opened you are needed to hit at “Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on September 27, 2016 between 9.00 hrs. and 11:00 hrs. for the vacancy of Junior Research Fellow under Non-Institutional ad-hoc projects.” link.
- Notification will be opened in PDF form you need to read it carefully.
- Then go back to the previous page and select “Download Bio-Data Form” link to download the format.
- Then fill it with essential details and affix recent passport size photograph on it and bring it for attending the Walk-In-Interview.
- Candidates are also required to bring original certificates and photocopies of all at the time of interview.
- Walk-In venue is given below.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
National Institute For Research In Reproductive Health (ICMR),
J.M. Street , Parel,
Latest Jobs In Mumbai – Check Here
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 27th September 2016
If you want to obtain more details you may open the Official Notification as framed below. Candidates are also advised to stay connected with us through Google Plus or bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl + d to collect latest updates related to NIRRH Mumbai Recruitment 2017.
NIRRH Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Notice: Check Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section