For filling up Research Asst/Investigator vacant Jobs, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health is going to conduct NIRRH Mumbai Recruitment Walk-In Interview. Those candidates who are interested in NIRRH Recruitment must visit its official website and get all the information.
To ensure eligibility requirements of the Research Asst/Investigator vacancies under NIRRH Mumbai Recruitment 2018, official notification is provided for NIRRH Recruitment on its official portal or candidates may also visit the direct official link provided on this page.
Get Walk-In Details for Research Asst/Investigator Jobs Here!!!
Applicants can register themself to apply for Research Asst/Investigator positions by visiting the walk-in venue along with the necessary educational and other documents on the day of interview as scheduled by the authority that is 20-07-2018.
Grab more detailed information regarding NIRRH Mumbai Recruitment 2018 through the content provided on this page by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NIRRH Recruitment Details:
- Research Assistant: 08
- Investigator: 01
Those candidates who are willing to attend NIRRH walk-in interview for Research Asst/Investigator Jobs must have possessed Graduation and Master’s in social work/population studies/sociology/psychology /demography from a recognized university as per the requirements of the authority.
Find Here: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Contenders having more than 30 years of age will not be consider eligible and will not be allowed to attend walk-in interview for NIRRH Mumbai Research Assistant and Investigator Recruitment. Relaxation on upper age limit will be provided to the candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the rules of the government.
Sufficient and attractive amount of stipend will be paid to the candidates who will be selected for the vacant posts under National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health as mentioned in the below provided table:
|Post Name||Amount (per month)|
|Research Assistant||Rs.31, 000/-|
|Sr. Investigator||Rs.32, 000/-|
NIRRH Hiring Procedure:
Selection committee of the organization has decided to conduct walk-in interview for the final selection of eligible candidates for NIRRH Recruitment of Research Assistant/Investigator Openings.
Quick Links for Interview:
How to Attend NIRRH Recruitment Walk-In Interview?
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit ICMR Official website that is icmr.nic.in or the direct link mentioned below to get details regarding ICMR walk-in interview.
- From the home page of the official portal move the cursor towards “Employment” section and hit “Temporary Posts” link from the drop down list appeared.
- On hitting the above discussed link you will be navigated to a new page.
- Search and press the link for the post of Sr. Investigator and Research Assistant from the list of various links provided on the new page.
- A detailed PDF will appear on your screen containing all the information regarding NIRRH vacant posts.
- Applicants are required to read the details provided in the advertisement carefully and if they are found eligible then go to the walk-in venue mentioned below on the day of interview.
- Also, take all the original and self-attested photocopies of necessary documents and testimonials along for verification process.
Indian Council of Medical Research
JehangirMerwanji Street, Parel,
Get Here: More Mumbai Jobs
NIRRH Recruitment Walk-In Interview Details:
|Walk-In Interview Dates||20-07-2018|
|Reporting Time||Between 09:00 am to 11:00 am|
After going through the above mentioned details regarding NIRRH Recruitment 2018 it must have become easy for the candidates to apply and attend the walk-in interview for Research Asst/Investigator Jobs. For more details, they may stay tuned with us on regular basis.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|