National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources has introduced current job opening regarding NISCAIR Recruitment 2016. Eligible and skilled contenders are invited to appear in walk-in interview conducted by the institution to fill up the vacant post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF). Applicants who are interested to apply for such jobs may read detailed notification provided below on this web page. For further significant details concerning latest updates on NISCAIR Recruitment 2017 you have to stay in touch with us.
Contenders who are planning to attend this walk-in interview may appear for it on the below furnished venue on 20th September, 2016. To gather detailed information about NISCAIR Jobs aspirants may read this web page till end which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name Of Post:
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Candidates applying for NISCAIR Vacancy must have degree of M. Sc. Botany with two year post qualification experience in relevant field and applicant should be well conversant with the use of Computers and must possess writing skills also.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Aspirants should not be more than 32 years of age as on the date of interview. Relaxation in age limit is up to 5 years in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH and Female candidates.
Applicant appointed on vacant post will be provided amount of Rs. 14000/- per month as a salary + HRA as per rules of the organization.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview which is to be conducted by the organization.
Best Tips to Crack Interview;
How to Apply for NISCAIR Recruitment:
Candidates wanted to apply for these openings may apply by following the below mention steps-
- First of all aspirants have to visit official website of the organization that is www.niscair.res.in
- On the home page of official site “Announcement” section is given on right corner of page, under that section link for “Walk-in-Interview for Sr. Research Fellow on 20.9.2016 under Emeritus Scientist Project Scheme [Advt. No. 1/VIII/2016]” is available hit that link.
- On the home page “Jobs” tab is given in the bottom of the page, hit that tab.
- Then list of vacancies under section “Job Opportunity” will appear hit the link “Walk-in-Interview for Sr. Research Fellow on 20.9.2016 under Emeritus Scientist Project Scheme [Advt. No. 1/VIII/2016]”.
- Then detailed notification will display on your computer screen, read that notification carefully.
- Then prepare set of photocopies of required documents you have to carry with you at the time of walk-in interview.
- Also take original set of relevant documents and certificates along with you.
- Finally appear for the walk-in interview on below prescribed address.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Walk-In Venue & Time:
NISCAIR, Dr. K. S. Krishnan Marg,
Near Rajendra Nagar Metro Station, Pusa Gate,
New Delhi – 110012
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Aspirants should reach to NISCAIR reception desk sharp at 10:00 am.
Walk-In Date – 20th September, 2016
To get the detailed information in respect of NISCAIR Recruitment 2016 applicants have to download official notification for which link is furnished below –
To Download Official Notification – Press Here
For further significant information regarding NISCAIR Recruitment 2017 interested candidates have to stay connected with this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com and you can also bookmark this web page by simply pressing Ctrl + D for your convenience.
You May Also Like To Check This Section