National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources has broadcasted a career notification named NISCAIR Recruitment. Organization is searching for skilled and qualified candidates on vacant posts of Associate Director, Video Editor and Script Writer. Applicants, interested for NISCAIR vacancies are invited for making 6 short films (about 5-7 minutes duration) on CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad. Candidates, who meet eligibility criteria, can attend Walk-in interview as on 18/04/2017. You may attain more details regarding NISCAIR Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down this page.
This Page Contains:
|Vacancy details||Educational Qualification|
|Age criteria||Salary information|
|Selection process||How to apply for NISCAIR Recruitment|
|Walk-in venue||Important date|
Candidates, who are going to appear for Technical Evaluation/Skill Test, are required to bring their original and photo copies of original documents for variation. You can get all details as eligility required for vacancy, interview venue, timing, age bar etc on this single page, which is well tailored by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of Posts:
- Associate Director
- Video Editor
- Script Writer
- Candidates, who are applying for Associate Director’s post, must be Graduate with knowledge of making films/programmes on science and having minimum 10 years of production of science programmes.
- Applicants, applying for Video Editor’s post must have Certificate Course in Editing/Post Production and having minimum 3 years of editing using FCP, Photoshop, Sound Forge.
- Candidates, who are applying for Script Writer must have Diploma/Degree in communication and knowledge of script generation. Certificate Course in Script writing and experience of working with TV Channel & proven capability to meet the deadlines is desirable.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Age of applies will be considered as per organization norms at the time of interview.
Candidates, successfully get selected for the suitable posts, will get attractive amount of salary every month after successful completion of work, duly certified by the organizer. Allowances and other benefits will also be paid with the salary as per organization’s norms.
Download PDF: NISCAIR Recruitment Official Notification
Selection of deserving Candidates will be made on the bases of their performances in Walk-in Interview, which will be held on 18/04/2017 at the respective place stated below.
Must Go Through Below Given Tips:
Steps to Apply for NISCAIR Recruitment?
Aspirants, who are going to apply for NISCAIR jobs, can follow below stated steps:
- First of all you are required to visit official website of National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources that is www.niscair.res.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Walk-in-Technical evaluation: Work award for making 6 short films (5-7 minutes each) on CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad [Technical Evaluation/Skill Test on April 18, 2017]” link, navigated under Announcements section at the right side of home page.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF format, which includes detailed information regarding the recruitment.
- You should read the details carefully.
- After reading the information, if you satisfied all the abilities required for job you must prepare application and go to appear for walk in interview as on specified date and respective address stated below.
- You need to attach softcopies of required documents with the application form.
- You have to bring your original certificates also for variation.
National Institute Of Science Communication and Information Resources,
Dr. K. S. Krishnan Marg,
Near Pusa Gate,
New Delhi – 110012 (India)
You Can Also Check: Latest Delhi Jobs
|Walk-in interview||18/04/2017||10:00 AM to 11:00 PM|
Candidates, who are going to apply against NISCAIR vacancies, are advised to visit Official website to get rest details regarding NISCAIR Recruitment 2017. Candidates can visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com any time to get latest updates. Candidates having any query then they can write in comment box; we’ll solve your problem shortly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|