NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment
National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar has recently circulated a job notification entitled as NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment. The organization is going to conduct walk in interview on 04-10-2017 for hire eligible and skilled aspirants at the post of Technical Assistant and Project Assistant. Applicants who want to become Technical Assistant or Project Assistant should attend walk in with duly filled resume with copies of all certificates. Rest information regarding NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 may be collect by going through the content given on this page.
Aspirants should match their eligibility once from this page before attend walk in. Here, on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we have discussed brief details about NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018. So, applicants are advised to stay tuned with us for fetching all info about National Institute of Science Education and Research vacancy.
NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment
NISER Bhubaneswar Vacancies:
- Technical Assistant
- Project Assistant
What Is The Eligibility For NISER Jobs?
Aspirants who are going to apply for National Institute of Science Education and Research vacancies should have done Matriculation (class 10th) from recognized board with good academic records.
Check Here: 10th Pass Jobs
What Is The Age Limit For NISER Job Vacancy?
The maximum age of applying contenders for National Institute of Science Education and Research Technical Assistant recruitment should not exceed above than 28 years. The relaxation will be provided to entitled categories as per DBT rules.
What Will Be The Salary?
Appointed aspirants for National Institute of Science Education and Research jobs will be paid by a satisfying amount as monthly salary of Rs. 8,000/- which will be paid by the National Institute of Science Education and Research department.
National Institute of Science Education and Research has decided to conduct walk in interview for selection of eligible contenders at above given posts. The selection of suitable candidates will be done based on interview performance. Candidates are need to produce original documents at the time of interview for verification procedure.
Check Out: How to Crack Interview
How To Apply For NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website that is www.niser.ac.in
- Select “TA/PA in Biology: DBT BL1701 (Walk-in)” link given at latest news section at right hand side of the home page.
- This will shift you to next page which will be opened in the form of PDF.
- Aspirants should read complete NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment notification for getting complete details about job requirement.
- Applicants who find themselves eligible and want to apply for National Institute of Science Education and Research recruitment should go further steps given through this page.
- Now, download NISER application form by follow suitable tab available on that page.
- Fill National Institute of Science Education and Research application form completely and attach photocopies of relevant documents.
- Now, applicants can go for attend walk in with this resume before half an hour at walk in venue.
Get Official Notification >> Hit Here
Walk In Venue, Date and Time:
Walk in interview will be held in the School of Biological Sciences, NISER funded by DBT, Govt. of India on 04-10-2017 at about 11.00 AM.
For other information regarding NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017–2018, you may follow Official Link. If, you have any query related to this post then you may comment in below given comment box available at the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|