Job hunters who are looking for latest government job can grab this big opportunity by applying for NISM Recruitment. National Institute Of Securities Markets invites an applications from enthusiastic contenders for filling up Engineer Trainee – IT posts. Aspirants who looking for NISM Recruitment 2017, can grab by submitting the online application form.
This Page Contains:
|NISM Vacancy||Age Required|
|Educational Details||Process Of Selection|
|Salary Structure||Simple Steps For Apply|
Contenders who are eligible for the NISM Jobs and want to grasp this opportunity can submit their application forms through online mode on or before the closing date that is 02nd January 2017. Applying contenders are advised to check their eligibility first, and then proceed by following some simple steps which are mentioned below. To collect more information regarding nism.ac.in Recruitment, aspirants are need to stay tuned with this page that is well structured by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of Post:
Engineer Trainee – IT
- Aspirants who are applying for NISM Vacancy must possess Graduate degree or higher in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / Computer Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunications with first class from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates who had relevant experience in required field will be preferable.
- Candidates should have sound knowledge of structured Systems Analysis and Design techniques and application development tools like Oracle Developer suite or Java or ASP.Net.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Restriction on Age:
- Candidates who are interested for National Institute Of Securities Markets Recruitment, should not be exceeds from 27 years as on December 31, 2016.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved categories candidates as per recruiting organization norms.
Candidates who will be successfully selected will get the salary package of Rs.4 Lakhs to Rs.5 Lakhs (inclusive of variable pay) on annual basis.
Method of Recruitment:
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of the filled application form and after that, selected aspirants will called for a written test and or interview for further process conducted by the selection committee of the organization. Final selection is purely depends on the performance of the candidates.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
How to apply for NISM Recruitment?
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of Institute that is www.nism.ac.in
- Go to “Recruitment” section and hit the tab available at the right side on the top of the homepage.
- After that follow “Opening for Engineer Trainee-IT” section and select “Hit Here” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully given on the notification.
- After that, select “Hit Here” link given in official notification for filling up the online application form.
- Fill the form with all necessary details in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
- Appliers must upload their recent passport size photograph, CV at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application for future use.
Read Out: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Last Date to Apply Online: 02nd January 2017
Aspirants can acquire remaining information through the Official Notification and fetch all the upcoming details of the NISM Recruitment 2017 through our portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|